It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists 95 Percent Certain They've Found Elusive Siberian Yeti

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamusic
reply to post by Djdoubt03

You know what is really shocking about this story is that select teams of "scientists" would even devote their time to such madness. Its one thing to send an expedition to find new species but to set upon finding mythical creatures like fairies and bigfoot is just ridiculous.
Yeah sure it doesn't hurt anything but it does waste money, time, and valuable resources.

This was on huffingtonpost of all places...again ridiculous!

ETA: Meh maybe i've got my news sites confused I could have sworn huffingtonpost was a reputable site...meh guess not.
edit on 11-10-2011 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

What a close minded thing to say. If everyone thought like you, then a quarter of the animals we know know, would still be myths, like the Gorilla for instance. How you can put bigfoot and fairies in the same boat is rather stupid

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dtrock78
National Geographic magazine usually has some really good articles on prehistoric man / primate family.

This "family tree" all the current primates are part of gets more complex each and every year. The point at which modern man diverged from the modern ape is amazingly short, on the evolutionary timescale of things. What's also amazing, and not just for primates, are how many species are gone.

We didn't deverge from the modern ape. The modern ape came about after we had split.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ooh maybe this is a continuation of this article I created a thread about a while ago. Weird hairy females seduce hot-blooded Caucasian men. Source www.abovetopsecret.com...[/url]
english.pravda.ru
edit on 13-10-2011 by pigwithoutawig because: Bad link

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wasn't one of the pictures in the article proven a hoax?
edit on 13-10-2011 by Diseased because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
Ooh maybe this is a continuation of this article I created a thread about a while ago. Weird hairy females seduce hot-blooded Caucasian men. Source www.abovetopsecret.com...[/url]
english.pravda.ru
edit on 13-10-2011 by pigwithoutawig because: Bad link

Hey you've been to little Italy in Sydney as well! Yep you've got to look out for yourself after a few drinks there

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Yeah, I reread what I wrote and it is obviously wrong. I meant to say the point at which we diverged from a common species.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join