It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Still Making Stupid Remarks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Why start the hate on Hermain Caine?

It sounds racially motivated

Some people do not like that he is fully black while Obama is not....

He would be the real first black president..

No he is not a political puppet, he has never held a political office
and the man believes he can help this country, he is a great businessman
that is why the establishment hate him!!!

Stop with the RACISM.!!

Herman Cain is not smart enough to be president.
Any man who thinks insulting and belittling a large percentage of voters is a clear idiot.

Cain is out of touch with reality and the American public.
Businessmen hace ran this country in the ground to make a profit.. what makes you think electing one into the oval office will make things better?
What happened when two oil businessmen ran the country? Yeah.. those two.

Cain is lost on the reality that he is not running for the office of LEADER.
Elected officials are to represent the will of the people.. not to make decisions for us.

We do not lect leaders or rulers.. we elect representatives of the will of the people.
Whether he likes it or not, the president ( and every elected official) is bound by their office, whether they agree or not , to represent the will of the people, even if it goes against what THEY believe.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68

Any man who thinks insulting and belittling a large percentage of voters is a clear idiot.
Well, but of course, Obama has done that with Republicans.

Yet some polls show him beating Obama, and all show that a fair-sized group of Americans like him.

Businessmen hace ran this country in the ground to make a profit
Forgive my thinking that it was primarily government policies that did it.

Elected officials are to represent the will of the people.. not to make decisions for us.

We do not lect leaders or rulers.. we elect representatives of the will of the people.
Whether he likes it or not, the president ( and every elected official) is bound by their office, whether they agree or not , to represent the will of the people, even if it goes against what THEY believe.
Help me with this. It doesn't sound like the Republic I learned about. In either high school or college. Nor is it what the founders had in mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Originally posted by BadNinja68

Well, but of course, Obama has done that with Republicans.

Yet some polls show him beating Obama, and all show that a fair-sized group of Americans like him.

Businessmen hace ran this country in the ground to make a profit
Forgive my thinking that it was primarily government policies that did it.

Help me with this. It doesn't sound like the Republic I learned about. In either high school or college. Nor is it what the founders had in mind.

Not Qutie true in other polls obama is beating Cain by a few points lead over cain.

all show that a fair-sized group of Americans like him.

So Americans like a man who would raise taxes on them? he just adimted that on the meet the press today,

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Not Qutie true in other polls obama is beating Cain by a few points lead over cain.

How am I not true? I say that "some polls show him beating Obama," and you say some polls show Obama winning. You are agreeing with me. How am I not true?

all show that a fair-sized group of Americans like him.
So Americans like a man who would raise taxes on them? he just adimted that on the meet the press today,
Perhaps Americans believe his tax package to be beneficial overall. (And it was just on "some people." Obama's saying he'll raise the tax on some people as well.)

What are your thoughts on my other points?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

thats not what i meant, is saw some polls where obama is beating cain, not cain beating obama.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Just to clear this up so we can get back to other issues, we are both saying that Cain is winning in some polls and Obama is winning in some polls. Are we agreed?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've said it before, Herman Cain reminds me of the third guy back on Darwin's theory of evolution for political candidates. He says stupid things and looks at YOU like you're the idiot.
It's hysterical.

I understand political knuckleheads that attack or defend anything their party wants them to, or parrot all the talking points they can remember vs thinking, but I just don't get how anyone can watch this man and come away believing he's at all competent to run the country.

He contradicts himself on regular basis usually within the following sentence. He has no real understanding of most issues. He really does make Bush look like a friggin genius.

I loathe almost all politicians these days, democrat and republican, but what I really dislike is how anyone who goes after Cain or Obama is a racist. I watched CNN earlier today where one of his supporters sat up there claiming racial this and racial that, "200 hunet years", "black men after yo white women" making accusations that I personally find offensive. Even the host had to put him in check. Of course he was black so you can't so too much. I say shut up, I'm sick to death of your cry baby racist claims. Deal with it like every other race has had to instead of making excuses for "hunets of years".

I disliked Herman Cain from the start. I believe he's a liar, has no character and thinks everyone else is stupid. Now that this buffoon has chosen to play the race card so virulently, I REALLY dislike him and will take any opportunity to help hasten his already short shelf life in politics.

I look at all the potential "leaders" we have to choose from in 2012 and can't help but feel the country is doomed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join