It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calif. Governor Veto Allows Warrantless Cellphone Searches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

Star for YOU!
I'm Really Sorry you can Not Leave That State,,,, There Really are some better States in America.
As far as your question to me, Could I leave My State, YES! I left my home Country for My Husband.
My Husband is Born in Arizona and We leave as Often as we can and would move out!
NOT to California, NEVER,,,,, Been There,,, It's Not The State I would Live In, I was Born and Raised A Communist, I Know Communism When I See It.

Sorry,,,,,,,,,

Ahahahaha That is powerful medicine indeed my eastern friend and welcome to somewhat free-er soil!
thank you for that I for one agree entirely and get looked at just a little funny when I speak about these things with people, they simply state "I don't have anything to hide." they do not seem to understand that if they have friends that get to be deemed criminals, they access that persons phone and instantly they are a person of interest are contacted questioned and asked to bring their phones in for examination and the web opens for harassment and data mining from there, and as I earlier stated to much chance all your property can easily be co-opted because you may "Be involved in criminal activities" too loose too broad too flexible...

Again thank you for bringing a perspective that is truly unique and valid.
edit on 12/08/11 by LanternOfDiogenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

My Friend, Not Only Your Cell Phone Can,, how do you say,,,, RAT YOU OUT!
But, G_D Help you if there is a On-Star type of Device installed on your vehicle.
That is also a Tracking Device and logs every location, They can use your Smart Phone or your On-Star
to locate and Repossess your car.
That's Not All,,,,, A good Private Detective can tell your wife if you're running around on her, Clubs, Hotels / Motels, Movies and much more.
AND,,,, If your in an accident in a car made in the mid 90's to present date, Your Soooooo trusting insurance company can Plug Into A Little Black Box Under Your Dash or In Your Engine Compartment and Know if you were wearing that Seatbelt or turned the wheel and how fast you where going to how long it took you to apply the brakes,,,,, YES,,,, You Are Busted!!!!

But don't worry,,,, you're Still Safe In Your Bedroom,,,,, Or Maybe NOT!

In China we had the Morality Police To Contend with, Yes, I Mean The Morality Police!!!
They came to our Apartment after my husband and I were married. I knew of them but had never had to worry about them.
They wanted to see our Marriage Lic. and a copy had to be posted on our front door.
YES, Little Old Ladies and Mao Suits With An Attitude!!!!!

edit on 11-10-2011 by guohua because: spelling

edit on 11-10-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by guohua because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here we go my Friend,
Can you believe this? This goes with your thread.

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering whether police use of GPS devices to track criminal suspects requires a judge's advance approval.

That GPS in your car,,,, I warned you all about them.,

A representative from the ACLU pushed the point that this case is not solely about Jones but about the future decisions of the Supreme Court, saying that soon the issue of GPS on a car will be irrelevant as authorities move to simply track out cell phones without warrants since all cell devices have GPS capabilities already installed.

New privacy fears as police could track your GPS without a warrant

You Own A Smart Phone, You Can Be Tracked?
Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yes, Folks, The Electronic Device You Can Not Live With Out,,, Is Ratting You Out,,, All Those Text Messages,, Hey,,,,, You Really Believe There Being DELETED?

<< 1   >>

join