It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What OWS Isn't!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

The megalithic wealthy are globalists and have no loyalties. They are for themelves. They do not have loyalty to a country of origin and hence they run all over anyone believing in national sovereignty.

The Merchant/Banker/Business class has been like this for thousands of years.

The ancient trade routes established the agendas, and created the elite structures.

Same as then, same as today.

Don;t get me wrong. Im not against trade. I just think American companies need incentives to stay home. It's not the same thing as these globalists who have no loyalties to their country. I mean like Barack wouldn't wear the flag pin...or put his hand over his heart for the national anthem. These people sell our country down the river for buck.
edit on 11-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Don;t get me wrong. Im not against trade. I just think American companies need incentives to stay home. It's not the same thing as these globalists who have no loyalties to their country. I mean like Barack wouldn't wear the flag pin...or put his hand over his heart for the national anthem. These people sell our country down the river for buck.

That's my point also.

The elitist financial structure thats been around this long is who and what we are all up against.

They know every trick that will work and have the best agents.

The only way to beat them at their own game is to render all the wealth and power worthless and useless.

But then we suffer too.

it's an endless loop de loop.

Bringing the wealth "back home" is a good idea, and we need to keep it here this time !
The international corporations are to widespread.
And the problem is .. some are US based.

And I remember some politician a few years ago holding his left arm and hand over the right side of his chest during the National Anthem !!!
can't remember who it was.....a US Senator I think !

It was like he was thinking out loud with his hopes vs. reality !!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I'd like to see the Tea Party protesters down on Wall Street. That would send shockwaves into the rich elite 1%.

May I quote you in my signature?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

I should see no reason not?

Thanks everyone for participating in this discussion. I realize that there are many similar topics as of late. I rarely post on the boards, and even more rarely create topics!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
How does everyone think about the original ideology behind this thread now?

It seems as if OWS is starting to gain some slants in the media, but is it really?

70% of #OWS Supporters are Politically Independent

Two weeks ago we conducted an anonymous poll on this website to learn more about our visitors. We asked Héctor R. Cordero-Guzmán Ph.D, sociologist of the City University of New York to look at the data, which he analyzed to create an original academic paper titled "Mainstream Support for a Mainstream Movement".

His analysis shows that the Occupy Wall Street movement is heavily supported by a diverse group of individuals and that "the 99% movement comes from and looks like the 99%." Among the most telling of his findings is that 70.3% of respondents identified as politically independent.

Article Link

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I would have been all over this but sadly it a little to late now. The left has latched on and the OWS has fallen for it. Those people with the end the fed signs and anything reasonable will be drove out soon enough. MSMBC the Fox of the left is all over the OWS now. Just like how we lost the Tea party we now have lost the OWS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join