It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black holes relationship to human

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Dear ATSers,

I recently watched the first part of a documentary named from the Big-Bang to the human. Some physicians were talking near the end about black holes, their origin and what they actually do in the universe.

To get more information on what is a black hole is here is a link included in this sentence.

A black hole is a region of spacetime from which nothing, not even light, can escape.[1]

Then came to my mind the idea of why would not any light escape a black hole, knowing it is so much dense (heavier in mass than something else for the same volume). The answer came again from the physicians which explained something similar to this external text :

Objects whose gravity field is too strong for light to escape were first considered in the 18th century by John Michell and Pierre-Simon Laplace.

This is a picture of "our" black hole, here in the milky way. It is considered small and to be around 10 million times the mass of our sun. (yes that is small mass for a black hole folks)

Back to the facts, we understand that black hole are present in many galaxies, in the center of them, to be more precise about it.

There is growing consensus that super massive black holes exist in the centers of most galaxies.

Well if it is black how can we see them? That is a great question because often, when we have a black hole hanging somewhere in a galaxy since a long time it is almost impossible to track it. Due to its very strong field of gravity it had swallowed many stars around it and does not anymore produce big ray of light on two sides of it, as the following pictures:

Here is a picture of what happens when a black hole swallow a star gases progressively as it is orbiting nearer and nearer of it. This is happening of course because of the black hole high gravity field.

This one is another one swallowing gas. The fact is that the gas is becoming so hot, it then goes inside the black hole and it causes rays to be emitted from both sides of it (to keep it simple). It is what we call accretion of matter.

Due to conservation of angular momentum, gas falling into the gravitational well created by a massive object will typically form a disc-like structure around the object. Friction within the disc causes angular momentum to be transported outward allowing matter to fall further inward releasing potential energy and increasing the temperature of the gas.

In the case of compact objects such as white dwarfs, neutron stars, and black holes, the gas in the inner regions becomes so hot that it will emit vast amounts of radiation (mainly X-rays), which may be detected by telescopes.

Going back to the documentary, the physicians said it was believed that black holes were the creator of stars in certain cases.

It is now widely accepted that the center of (nearly) every galaxy (not just active ones) contains a supermassive black hole. The close observational correlation between the mass of this hole and the velocity dispersion of the host galaxy's bulge, known as the M-sigma relation, strongly suggests a connection between the formation of the black hole and the galaxy itself.

Then here is my personal questioning. If black holes ends up creating galaxies which means creation of stars, planets, different types of dwarves and so on, then maybe there is a link between a black hole a the human.

Think about it for a bit, we humans here on earth, do live in a 3rd dimensional world which is considered to be the densest dimension or type of existence/experience it is possible to have. Does that make you having a little
? The black hole, densest type of objects in the universe (known for now), us the third dimensional beings, densest form of living creature.

What I am trying to show you here ATSers is that this documentary made me realize that somehow/someway we are related or have a relationship (close or not) with black holes in this universe. This is my personal and true deep belief. I can not prove it, but I see a correlation without scientific evidence here. Do not you think so?

Anyways that is about it,I hope you enjoyed the thread and your take on this opening would be appreciated.

Thruthseek3r
edit on 10-10-2011 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2011 by thruthseek3r because: pictures

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

The thing that should surprise you is how "dense" science is... Black holes are a vehicle. They are void. Energy circulates via spin to form mass from various rings. These rings are stacked as frame rate to create the matter we experience. Waste (or heat) is observable/ detectable modulation in spin.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Blackholes are complete nonsense. They have gravity so strong, not even light can escape it. Except when it does. Sometimes it shoots out. Or x rays.

Complete nonsense. No one has ever seen one. It is a "thought experiment", the very definition of an oxymoron.

The astronomer Fred Hoyle once wrote of the herd mentality in his profession: “The trouble with conformity is that the process has strong positive feedback. The baaing starts up at a volume low enough to permit stronger-minded animals to think for themselves without too much trouble. Progressively, however, we break down one-by-one, losing all power of sensible judgement, to the point where we can do nothing but add our own baaing to the uproar, which eventually rises to such monumental proportions that nothing remains for the flock except the butcher's shop.”

The Madness of Black Holes

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Then here is my personal questioning. If black holes ends up creating galaxies which means creation of stars, planets, different types of dwarves and so on, then maybe there is a link between a black hole a the human.

Black holes don't actually create galaxies. The way I see it, they are gravitational anchors which keeps galaxies from flying apart. Also they don't create stars either, if anything stars are the precursors to black holes.

But apart from that, good thread. s+f

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Dear ATSers,

OMG... does that not look just like the pupil to an eye? Light cannot escape a black hole, you say? Can photons escape our pupils? Or are they sucked in, change form, and travel the optic nerve to our brain?

So tell me, whose eyeball is at the center of OUR galaxy???

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by yizzel

Well it is according to Hubert Reeve, a Canadian physician which was on a documentary related to the universe and its creation. Take it or leave it but I believe black holes have a certain relationship with all this. Although the real meaning of black holes is it nebulous as it is hard to mesure how much or what matter went in.

Just my thoughts,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

I am not here to argue, of the non-sense or not of black holes. You should look on the other side of the coin instead of just bashing the fact that black holes do exist. The meaning of thread was to attempt to get an insight on how these could be related to us, humans.

With that being said, do you have anything to share else that could be beneficial to the thread and its question?

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Ahahah, it made me laugh honestly. To be honest, a black whole does this illusion because its gravity pulls toward it all light. If you could watch a black hole to its side (being to the right or left of it) you would only see a big line of lights. Although, yes I have to admit, this effect is similar to an eye, how beautiful it would be if it could be inside a human body !?

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Hmmmm..

I've often pondered that humans have some type of worm hole/black hole inside us...our mind.

That explains how we 'escape' and journey off into dream land, each time we close our eyes and go to 'sleep'.

In my opinion (and a few scientists as well), dreams are travel to parallel universes see my thread 'Dreams are travel to parallel universes'

The places you 'visit' in dream land actually exists in alternate universes.....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Star and flag op, purely for the images
Wild!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Was exactly my train of thought!
Dare I say maybe, just maybe....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Perhaps we are the blackholes and our subconscious thoughts are the things that can't escape. Not a personal belief, but a viewpoint.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
There is no such thing as black holes or big bang.

www.thunderbolts.info...

www.thunderbolts.info...
Supermassive Problems with Black Holes

www.thunderbolts.info...
Big Bang Busted!
(The Black Hole, the Big Bang, and Modern Physics)

Now there is a relationship to the gravity of guilt, dead stars/dwarf stars, and harming others. Shine the Light of Love and Goodness.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The Black Hole as an ultra-dense object is nonsense I believe. I have asked the 'experts' how they determine matter is falling into this black hole, and they say because of X-rays being detected, which must mean matter is accelerating into the black hole. In my view, everything is coming OUT of a black hole. The energy begins as "The Light", which is transformed down through processes such as optical rectification, which separates charge, and produces the strong magnetic fields that are detected. Matter is created in the torus seen around the black hole, which is why there is so much dust obscuring it. Planets are formed in the spiraling arms of the Galaxy as Coulomb crystals, and the sphere is such a crystal. Spheres form mostly in the 40-50 thousand degree Kelvin range, which is the temperature of hot stars, according to scientists. The cooler stars they see are really the new planets cooling down after ejection from the spiral arms.
The light at the center can not be seen by our instruments, even if there was no dust. Its frequency is beyond our comprehension, and it is only when it has been transformed down that we are able to detect it.
The central light is also known as The One, the Creator, and other names. The ancient Sun worshipers also had the right idea, as The One is also found at the center of the Sun, and probably all resonant, spherical objects down to the electron.
The Vedic literature points in the same direction, Edgar Cayce mentioned theOne, and even some past scientists had a similar view. Keely referred to this central point as a Consciousness Unit:

In Keely's model, this Center would represent the true Oneness of God, the unity of all vibrations. Every CU throughout the entire Universe, (including the hierarchy of human spiritual bodies,) is connected to every other by this Center, in which there is no space and no time, just Oneness. On the metaphysical or spiritual level, we are asked to visualize that all matter, all aether, all Love, all Light, all Life, all the Universe ultimately emanates from this one single point of energy, which can be called God or The One. Furthermore, space is the illusion that is formed as aetheric energy flows into and out of this center, when in reality the center is everywhere and nowhere at the same time!

It has been the job of religion and the churches to keep us from knowing our true place in the Universe. We are a part of the One, and are all connected.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
How do I say this wihtout coming off as totally stupid--oh well, I'll give it a super nova whirl....I believe you are totally right, OP, and that from the minutest fact of our existence we are representational of the largest of space and galaxies that we can observe...philosophically this is described as the microcosm of the macrocosm.
Having said that, and going with that interpretation of life, space, time, matter and our relationship and lntimate connection to all of that-- I think we find what we look for and see what we want to, so that if enough scientists of respectability come up with a good enough story,supported with concieveable fact structure, it will actually take a certain shape of seeming reality, even to the point that someone can observably view it with a telescope.
I know a lot of pure science knowledgeable people will say this is nonsense, but....it seems for many years we have assume that energy equalled mass,blahblah squared, and it really wasnt true. You see, time was nailed down by the decay of certain matter, and it turns out that neutrinos in huge fluxes from cmes from the sun may have influenced that decay. There are lots of "differential circumstances" involved with this discovery, the least of which is we have little way at the present time to track or quantify neutrinos anyway, but we seem to have tracked the fact that they may be moving at a rate we didn't previously know. What this says, at the least again, is that there is particulate charged matter that we do not yet understand, nor have any way to track, so therefore we have to assume, that our explanations, observations and interpretations, to date, might not be accurate at all.
Because we see or do not see a thing means nothing, and therefore, we cannot extrapolate either the behavior or the makeup of what we THINK we are observing......
In the past, when they used particle colliders to try to isolate and locate the Higgs boson, thought to be the smallest nth of particulate matter, what was found was there were indications of it's existence , by negative quantitate process of elimination(rather than direct observation) wherever they expected or predicted it's occurrence through successive experiment with the particle collider.

Many feel this means that we are in a subjective relativistic state, dependent upon what we observe and therefore believe. In philosophy, it is called post modernism. Basically,terribly simplified, we are what we observe and interpret......
I believe truth resides somewhere between the two--realism and objectivism based upon empirical, and wished for relativism. And yes, all those philosophical concepts have a great deal to do with science. We tend to see what we want to, and to some degree make the science up to support it, else how would we have accepted mathemtically for so long that E=MC2 and have all that trig and calculus to support it, if we didn't sort of make it up after the fact to support it?
So, are there really black holes, dark matter and worm holes? If my mind is any example, yes, unfortunately,LOL
Great and beautiful pics, thank you

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

1) Physicists, not physicians. I see how you could confuse the terminology though.

2) Every element with more than three electrons was created from the death of a star. The carbon atoms in your body and the gold in your jewelry was created from a star exploding billions of years ago. The oxygen you breathe and the neon you see were created by nuclear fusion from the hearts of stars that died before our planet was formed.

You are star stuff. You have an intimate relationship with the universe that precedes everything you see when you look up at the sky each night. Embrace it, live up to it. You are the accumulation of billions of years of cosmic evolution.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very interesting to be honest. I read your second link about them and what seemed very important was the link black holes actually have with electricity. Maybe the answer is lying somewhere inside a formula of electromagnetism. This is what I can conclude from the read at least.

Thanks to you for the links and much love too,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GaryN

Interesting thoughts on this. I already considered the fact of unity consciousness to be a possibility with the relationship between us and a black hole. Good thought, the only thing is I do not fully understand everything you state in the first paragraph, lack of knowledge on my side.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

It is true actually that pure science is always subjective because it theorize something as valid and in the end of an experiment it is being labeled as valid or not. There are maybe other ways to do it but for now this is a world of premises, is not it?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Thanks to you for the specification of terms usage. I did not realize I did my mistake, english not being my main language. About your second point, yes I enjoy more than ever every moment, hour and minute in my life

Thruthseek3r

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join