It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please OWS invite Geraldo Rivera back for an open discussion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Geraldo Rivera did not need to be shouted away at all.
Even if he works for FOX LIES NETWORK,
We should at least give him a chance to speak with us,
and us to him.

If he doesnt know everything and needs a little of our love,
then lets help him with that knowldge and kindness.

At least we can talk with him and give him a place to sit,
maybe make some tea for him, with a biscuit or something.

Common, we are better than just acting like angry kids.

FROM NOW ON WHEN A CELEBRITY COMES DOWN TO SAY HI TO US
WE ACCEPT THEM WITH OPEN ARMS

edit on 10-10-2011 by OccupyPlanet because: angry kids

edit on 10-10-2011 by OccupyPlanet because: SAY HI

edit on 10-10-2011 by OccupyPlanet because: spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
NOW IF THEY REPORT THE WRONG STUFF LATER,
WE JUST DONT INVITE THEM BACK THATS ALL.

BUT I WILL INVITE GERALDO BACK AND APOLOGIES
ON BEHALF OF THE OWS MOVEMENT.

THERE WILL BE ALLOT MORE CELEBRITIES COMING
SO LEARN HOW TO ACT

WE CAN USE THEM AS THEY BECOME PART OF THE 99%

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SHOUTS SOMETHING
DOESN'T MEAN THATS WHAT THE OWS MOVEMENT BELIEVES

GERALDO COME BACK WHEN THERE IS A GENERAL ASSEMBLY!!! (HINT HINT)

IF YOU LOOK IN THE VIDEO YOU CAN SEE HE IS HONESTLY HURT BY THE CHANTING
AND IS THERE AS THE BALLSIEST REPORTER EVER

REMEMBER THEY DONT WANT THE REAL STORY UNLESS THEY COME DOWN AND SAY HI FACE TO FACE

GERALDO CAME DOWN FACE TO FACE, GIVE HIM SOME CREDIT FOR THAT AT LEAST

reply to post by OccupyPlanet

edit on 10-10-2011 by OccupyPlanet because: vid

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Do you know his past.
Theres a reason people don't like him.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccupyPlanet
Geraldo Rivera did not need to be shouted away at all.
Even if he works for FOX LIES NETWORK,
We should at least give him a chance to speak with us,
and us to him.

I've never really understood running people off by shouting them down to begin with. It does nothing constructive and someone who may not have been entirely hostile before, sure is after that. It's ironic that someone I've always considered as the 'Token Liberal' at Fox News is the one to endure the wrath of the protesters.

The other thing I've been wondering about lately is why Fox News is the whipping boy? Don't get me wrong...Fox Lies from the right side of politics, but are MSNBC or CBS lying from the left side somehow better? They all generate a heavily biased commentary they're passing off as news these days and outside of live reporting at the scene of a major international event none of them are reliable to tell the weather where they're standing, let alone a complex issue like the protests or war.

You're absolutely right in your thread here, OP. Communication either works to understand each other, or show how wrong the other is. Either way.....it beats what happened there. If Fox is bad about editing ahem...LIVE...reports, several people can always stand back and film the entire interview...THEN post the full version after Fox butchers something to carry a right-side bias. That would be a real strike against Fox and people WOULD remember that kind of thing. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It was a great show, it helped people vent their steam.

we are beyond that now, thats the past

Geraldo can be forgiven for that sensationalistic violent soap he hosted.

There will be more Celebrities.

reply to post by JBA2848

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

www.latimes.com...

An influential consulting firm is advising that shareholders vote News Corp. Chairman Rupert Murdoch and 12 others — including his two sons — off the board of directors of the media giant less than two weeks before the company's annual meeting.

Institutional Shareholders Services Inc. said Monday that an overhaul was necessary in light of the phone hacking scandal that continues to rock News Corp. and has led to government inquiries of the company in England and the United States. The firm called the debacle, which led to News Corp. shutting down its British tabloid News of the World, a "failure of board stewardship." Institutional Shareholder Services said Monday that an overhaul was necessary.

The phone hacking has a lot to do with it. Not to count spying bribing police and so on. Fox News is about to lose thier boss and his two sons.

www.digitalspy.com...

The Local Authority Pension Fund Forum (LAPFF) is the latest public sector group to issue a voting alert to its members over the News Corp board's responsibility for the phone hacking scandal at its UK publisher, News International.

Ahead of News Corp's annual meeting on October 21, the LAPFF has called for News International chairman James Murdoch to be removed from the board, arguing that his continued presence is "causing significant reputational damage" to the firm.

The group, whose 54 members have combined assets of £100bn, also wants a separation of the chairman and chief executive roles currently held by Rupert Murdoch, which it says should lead to the election of a "genuinely independent chair".

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

But occupy wall street does not want him coming there and trying to make them look like fools. And he has already proven his agenda when he said he was chased off when all they did s boo him. And they did it to a Democrate to so they are not taking sides which is smart.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I guess I must be missing something here. On most topics here, there is power above the power we're all seeing in plain view, and virtually everything beyond a certain level of consolidation and global reach/power. Every corporation or entity is at least guided without knowing, if not outright controlled by the NWO, whatever each person believes that to specifically be. That is a pretty common thread running through almost all topics.

However, when we're talking about the handful of global news empires that control what people see, hear and by extension, think, it's somehow all different and Fox is uniquely deserving of single minded hate and shouting down when they arrive?

If Anne Coulter had arrived, I'd understand this particular crowd insuring she departed ....smartly, as the British would say. Fox News is no better or worse than the rest of the jackals under alphabet names though. I just don't get that aspect of it. It wasn't just here...but Wisconsin and other events recently.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Anne Coulter is not human, she's too dumb!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Fox News was put into full force when Bush took office the whole crew from the Nixon White House was called in to restart the Nixon White House spying,

Take a look at this thread I made it will show you some of the information about Fox News. And I am still working on the part two to this thread. There are many things takiing place now wthat will be in it. Anonymous , unions, the rich elite and the battle between two sides and the people who woke up and started to fight both of them with 99%.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

A little info on her. This picture where she had a pie thrown at her. Was a person who is in Anonymous and also on the US governments payroll as a hacker.

The guy on the right Wolfe.

boldcolors.net...

Scroll to the bottom of this page to see Wolfe at his new gig.
www.hackerhalted.com...

Nothing is as it seems! Question every thing!!
edit on 10-10-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
All im saying is give the guy a chance to change and call him on all his past bull# at the same time and see what he has to say about it.

We want answers from him about his past bull# and whats going on now.

Lets interview HIM! and see how awake he is or isnt.

new topics

top topics

join