It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LoL.....No I am not laughing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hello every, I wanted to see how many of you know about league of legends, its an awesome battle arena multiplayer online game they have a bunch of characters to play with and are always coming out with new ones. Imagine if World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2 had a baby well league of legends would be the off spring.

Sign up, I recommend you all try it out. When I first started I didn't know what to expect, a month later I gave up on WoW and Xbox and now stay on LoL

signup.leagueoflegends.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

League of legends is awesome. Who cares if your wife leaves you or your kids are being seriously neglected the gameplay is just sick.

Seriously I'm so sick of MMOs. I know so many who have ruined their natural lives due to it. I also hook up internet for some of these people and in the seven years I have worked I never once been to a Warcraft addicts place that was clean and the kids well taken care of. Often these people are recently divorced.

Don't get me wrong. I love gaming and RPGs as well. Plus I used to play Warcraft when my responsibilities were less. My advice, try real life every now and again.

Blizzard ruined the best rts. Ever when they made it an MMOs. You can tell they are lining starcraft up for the same conversion in the near future. Factions and heros and a new enemy that mirrors the burning legion.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

lmao I can tell you, I have friends who dropped out of school to play these games but like everything in life you need to have self control.......but it's a good way to kill some extra time after work, school and the girlfriend. Trust me my girl keeps me on check.

Oh and thanks for putting that out there, YES PEOPLE I WARN YOU......ITS THAT GOOD

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I play myself when I can, I'm level 26 right now, and use Master Yi, and Talon mostly, and yes the game is very sick!!!
and I have self control, and don't play like an out of control jack a ss.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

that other is TROLLING

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I play it. I've got a level 30 account on EUW and a level....10 or something on the NA server. It's a great game but I have to take breaks from it once in a while when the idiots drive me to want to punch something.

My favorite heroes are:
Orianna. Cho'gath, Caitlyn...but I play a lot of different ones.

edit on 11-10-2011 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

OMG I HATE CAIT and orianna they are super annoying champs but own if they players can play them well

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

Hahaha! Yeah they can be a pain. Cait, especially when there's no one near you to block her ultimate...xD

I just bought Xerath and I'm working on learning him now.Graves sounds like he'll be fun! :O

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

graves looks mean, check out the art spotlight

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Trust me my girl keeps me on check.

Did you say that cause oyu know shes watching you.

top topics

join