It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's on! Choose your future now!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
A wonderful, well thought out ideal. I am not a religious person but I have read a lot of religious texts and books from around the world. In all of them there is a resounding truth. That "God" is within you. With the concept of the soul being connection to said source. Personally, I believe in the genetic engineering theory but that's a separate subject. ALL of the Godly figures spoke of divinity in cryptic ways. Jesus said God is love(compassion). You spoke of considering others in the process of making our own world. So, I would like to propose a question. What is the concept of divinity? Some would claim that it has "magical" tendencies. But I think it goes hand in hand with what your post was about. We as a global community have strayed from our spiritual roots and fled to a world of material/superficial selfish desires. "To get a foot ahead of our brothers."

Anyways, Kudos to you. Thank you for taking the time to write all of it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I don't like to be such a 2-cents kind of guy, but I think the elite is not really our enemy. They want to stay them, and I want to stay me. That's fine.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Star and flag, great post. The age of fear is coming to an end, no need to be afraid anymore just embrace it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ElevenFlint

The truth is that everyday something happens and is significant to defining what comes ahead. Today's future is not tomorrow's future, because tomorrow something may happen that changes the current track of things. So don't laugh and call names to those who make predictions that don't come true eventually, but first try to understand the nature of time and how things happen to be. Instead of predictions being just 'wrong' we may have shifted tracks in the process.

That is a terrible excuse for why prophecies are a sham.

Proof is everywhere.

You don't provide proof. You provide some very weak evidence. Asking people to see if it feels right? That is weak evidence as in bad evidence.

You also claim that information is everywhere. What is more common real information or advertising?

Take care of and respect your body, clean it of poisons and listen to it - it will tell you what is true or wrong for it, because truth is encoded in it.

Any evidence of that claim? Doubt it.

When all is said and done nothing here is about 2012 is it?

man this post makes me sickened for being human. the OP is speaking about your inner self, your conscience,who you really are that makes you you.if you had half an open brain you would feel the connections, obviously you have never experienced this and will most probably not.

they have taken everything away from your and alot of others. but some of us view reality with out being distracted, i really hope one day all of humanity will live in peace and be one with each other, but untill then you keep denying your brain and keep that wall up good.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
and OP that post is truly beautiful, wording was perfect.

its a shame so many people are programmed and so little of us understand what is really going on....

for now.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Very nice words.
Keep sharing your light!
Thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
If nothing else, thank you for making my day!

I laughed SO freakin' hard by reading this thread, that I almost fell off the chair!

Shifting? Ascension?? Did you guys EVER hear about physics, biology and astrophysics? No, seriously... did you? I'm twisting my mind around, trying to comprehend how a cell, as a physical system, can change its inner structure in order to, well, ascend and guess what?? It's no freakin' way!

3D to 4D to 5D... man, 'the heck are you talking about?? DNA changing?? After millions of years of evolving and development, you try to convince everybody that this very fundamental brick of life will change into something else in a matter of months or years? Whoa, dude, are you tripping?

And there are others who ask for evidence, proof, "pics or it didn't happen"!
Proofs of what, for cryin' out loud!?! Look around you, we are nothing more than another species on this planet; there are countless others around but we are so stupid and egocentric that no one is asking "If humans will ascend, what would happen to the insects, birds, mammals, fish...?" Ooooh... I got it... they aren't humans so they will be left to rot in their mortal carcasses because they deserve it, little bastards.

Dear God, sometimes I think You had a really bad day when creating us... if You did it and we're not just another evolutionary accidents, You being just another product of our imagination...

P.S. Kiesha is pretty, I would... no, not here.

edit on 12-10-2011 by shansen because: correction

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Great article!

I have taught this, spoke of this, written this and LIVED THIS for decades. Simple logic of ALL CONNECTED TO ALL is the basis.

My sites: WarmHeartedWorld.wordpress.com..., GodMustBeCrying, even my long running "Learning To Use Money" newspaper column and my magazine articles "Easy Riding Along With Us" have touted this as have many other publications, lectures and classes I teach.

If only the world's masses could take time, make the effort and "learn to look in the mirror" at themselves, then THE CHANGE CAN BEGIN! Alas, if not, It CANNOT. The end of man before he grew out of infancy!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I thought both of the women that are linked to in the OPs first post, were well known as fake fraudsters to all,
or perhaps I was mistaken.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Although it may seem laughable, it makes sense when understand from the context of the multiverse theory.

That's the same laughable excuse.

As to whether anything is happening, depends on what change means to you.

Yet another excuse.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EmeraldGreen

but it should go without saying we have all been very highly conditioned to forget this truth & are actually living under hypnotic systems which control the ability for our minds to perceive beyond those falsehoods without coming from a very loving family or community which is rare so yes it is a fascist set up if you have scrutinised adequately and deeply enough...

So typical. Instead of attempting to provide evidence for one absurd claim another absurd claim is stated. And eventually you even toss in karma.

in your above response your mind completely shuts off all aspects of truth we experience in the body such as feelings of love .. childbirth empathy etc because they do not suit your desire to win the argument so instead you emphasised all negative experiences of truth associated with bodily experience!

First there is the straw man argument that I have anythingout. Then there is the repeated and unsubstantiated claim that there is truth from the body. You also confuse truth with fact.

because it isn't rational

Actually it is the use of feelings that is not rational.

& to anyone with intuitive sensibilities it's plainly obvious that subconsciously your every post is fuelled by the indignation you have for any threat against your conventional wisdoms.

You continue along this same bad line that we have an intuitive sense for truth. People do not. They are easily tricked by optical illusions. Many people think that they can be thrown clear of accidents. These are examples of how intuitive sensibilities are wrong.

You find it offensive when opposing views are expressed with any kind confidence

Another straw man argument. I challenge those that make up rubbish claims based on nothing other than feelings.

Your argument continues in this fashion with logical fallacy after logical fallacy.

also known as resonance.. this is actually a scientific phenomena btw ascension sceptics, cool

The OP is not stating wisdom. There is something called resonance, but it is not mentioned in the OP. The hijacking of scientific terms is done by fakes to feign some sense of credibility.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

It's always best to ask for evidence since it is the starting point. Evidence can be accumulated into proof.

The funny thing about imagination is that there's no such thing as impossible.

In that sense it is also not real. For example, I imagine I am a peacock and a human head. That is not connected to reality and does not mean it is ever possible. I imagine that people will evolve or ascend into being of light. Again that is not connected to reality.

Actually it's not quite clear that it is wrong, no matter the odds either way it is still possible, how do you actually know that our bodies are not encoded for truth?

I have already provided a list of counterexamples. Look down you copied it. You do realize that your ludicrous commentary is unwarranted (and makes no sense either).

Honestly none of that has anything to do with what he means by our bodies being encoded with truth, point, missed.

Typical failure response; move the goal posts.

You assume I haven't thought about it because I didn't come to the same conclusion as you? Wow, talk about ignorance...

No. Ignorant are those that take these tales of baloney and latch onto them without thinking. That is ignorance.

How about you use your Heart and Soul?

Actually use the brain. You'll surprise yourself with the quality of your posts.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

man this post makes me sickened for being human. the OP is speaking about your inner self, your conscience,who you really are that makes you you.if you had half an open brain you would feel the connections, obviously you have never experienced this and will most probably not.

they have taken everything away from your and alot of others. but some of us view reality with out being distracted, i really hope one day all of humanity will live in peace and be one with each other, but untill then you keep denying your brain and keep that wall up good.

It sickens you to challenge ideas? People often confuse an open mind with being a sponge for every stupid idea being flung around. Having an open mind does not excuse someone from discriminating. People should examine claims and see if there is anything to them.

Ever watch basketball? The announcers often mention hang time. Fans talk about hang time. It feels right. It resonates with people. It's nonsense. There is no such thing as hang time. Gravity does not stop for people on the court.

You are clouding reality with emotions. You have colored it and distracted yourself with the idea that you can feel out truth. Relying on emotions is the source of many mistakes. If you want to read how emotions messed up science read about N-rays. You might also be interested in what Benjamin Franklin did when he went to Europe to investigate mesmerism. These are good lessons in feelings and how we trick ourselves.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Stereologist, its the emotions that makes us humans instead of computers, or robots.
You are like any other, you want to feel good, you avoid feeling bad, everything you do, consciously or not, is made to pursue good emotions and avoid the bad.
You want to be happy and avoid suffering, like all other beings, these are emotions, but you use the brain as a tool but what you really want is the good emotions and avoid the bad, simple as that...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
double post...
edit on 12-10-2011 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Let me ask this of you ascensionists:

-Do you feel your belief is any different from those who believe in their heart of hearts that the world with be destroyed in 2012? They believe they can "feel" it coming, no different than you.

-Do you offer any more proof than any of the other religions out there that you new age members often ridicule?

-Why do you believe that now, after our planet has existed for billions of years, your so-called ascension will come in our lifetimes? What makes us so special?

-Could you please describe what you think an ascension will involve? Will we become "being of light"? Become omnipotent? Be able to interact with more than our 3-spacial dimensions? Or will we simply all learn to get along?

-Will your life lose meaning and hope if time slips by and death approaches and you are still trapped here in your mortal bodies? Is this a last ditch attempt to gain spiritualism and meaning out of life for those who have rejected more common forms of religion?

edit on 12-10-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am responding only to the originating thoughts of the OP, I have not read anyone else's replies.

I resonate with the words and thoughts and I see this as a major paradigm change that has taken place within you, the OP, but that does not mean that the "future event" that most are anticipating has passed. Ultimately, it is the shift that needs to happen, to everyone, and you are just ahead of the team! Hold on tight! Here it comes! We need you to carry this message forward as we will all have to embrace a Post-"now" Revelation.

Everyone jumping from "oh boy" to "oh joy" is so easily embraced but it is a form of denial in that the Oh **** comes first! Then we can all live in a new Paradigm!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

There is not really such thing as 'own'.

I disagree with this statement.
We are all different ,though we're made of mostly the same stuff.
Like words have completely different meanings even if they are simply
differently ordered letters of the same alphabet.

But I agree that co-operation is better than hitting on everyone for profits.

information is everywhere, it is not secret or esoteric anymore.

There will always be esoteric and deeper secrets out there to the infinity.
That's the beauty of it. Some of them remain that way because we can't
really comprehend them or simply don't wish to know.

What are you trying to get from here? If you are a sceptic - why are you losing your time with this? If you are a believer - why not get all this information from meditation and experience?

Ats is one valid way to gather information ,get the latest news and so on.
This makes us more connected in a way since we know more of what's going on.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Although it may seem laughable, it makes sense when understand from the context of the multiverse theory.

That's the same laughable excuse.

As to whether anything is happening, depends on what change means to you.

Yet another excuse.

It is apparent to me you fall short of providing proper reasoning and explanation as to why you label this as apparent excuses, which all the more strengthens my point of the argument.

That is you argument has no substance and is an indirect "attack" by nitpicking weak points that fail to address the entirety of what the OP is saying.

My case is done. I hope you strengthen your arguments with some reasoning and explanation rather than throw around "laughable excuses".

Then be ready to deal with critical, generally systematic approach and a reliance on rational argument if you can.

You should practice what you preach...

Peace

edit on 12-10-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Mostly right. Some people do not try to feel good, but most do.

You point is what? The issue is whether or not you can feel the truth. I say no. The problem is that feeling good may or may not lead to truth. When the goal is emotional the goal is not truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join