It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's on! Choose your future now!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

The only thing he left out of that post was "pics or it didn't happen."

If you are suggesting I would ever say that then you are quite mistaken.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
nice post. i loved your honesty. i believe in your speach.

the truth is our path. and it will set's free.
edit on 11-10-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ElevenFlint

The OP is nothing more than wishy-washy New Age nonsense.

Checking even a few of the statements made in the OP reveal their inadequacy. They are without substance.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Same thing happened to me about 5 years ago now im happy others see the world for what it truly is , OURS
Thany you for your post

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I was looking for this today. I have been feeling the same way and, just recently, began to feel peace in the chaos. Thank you for posting this. I needed to read it and be reminded.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

I understand your point exactly and agree completely.

I consider myself a very curious agnostic. I WANT to believe something, anything. The religions ive experienced and read about are not for me, and often considered other spiritual means to learn about myself and my universe at large. I have experimented with ethnogens and other things, and am convinced after using them that the only doorways they open are into our inner mind, not our outer universe.

Why im annoyed at this type of spiritualism is the hypocracy of it. I see many people posting in this thread who often post ridiculing christians for their beliefs. Its one group of people with a belief and no proof belittling another group of people with a different belief and again no proof. I content that those who believe that we will "ascend" in a mystical kind of manner are as religious as those who believe in a god with no proof. Its simply a different religion where god has been substituted by the self.

edit on 11-10-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have been stating for over a year that there would be those that would delude themselves into believing they had ascended. They are the ones walking around mumbling some nonsense about higher frequencies and other mumbo jumbo. Then in a bit they'll desist from this charade and realize that they have been acting out the Emperor's New Clothes.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I haven't made up anything.

Actually, you have.

... and it's not about proving.

Of course not. It's about deceiving.

Get out out of this outdated thinking that someone else has to 'prove' things for you so you can believe in it.

Sounds like a charlatan at work here because that is all you can do when people begin to ask pertinent questions.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The OP is nothing more than wishy-washy New Age nonsense.

Checking even a few of the statements made in the OP reveal their inadequacy. They are without substance.

You, my friend, are in danger of missing the "jump". The world you choose is different than the op s world by virtue of your decision toward action / innaction/ belief / disbelief. Realities are seperated by choices. If this is a holographic universe, then mindset is absolutely everything. Your reality will reflect your mindset. Prepare for that.

Mindset allows us to examine, process and analyze present time / space states through our individual filters. Some will see these times as the end, and will, consequently, experience them as such according to their filters. They may, for example, lie down and die out of sheer terror....

Others will see these times as "evolution" or "enlightenment" and step away from the crumbling structure into a freer, more holistic world. The destruction, to them, will appears as chains and prison walls falling.

"Free your mind and the rest will follow"

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I have been stating for over a year that there would be those that would delude themselves into believing they had ascended. They are the ones walking around mumbling some nonsense about higher frequencies and other mumbo jumbo. Then in a bit they'll desist from this charade and realize that they have been acting out the Emperor's New Clothes.

Exactly. The hippies of the 60s are a perfect example. They all beleived at that time there was going to be some great upheaval and change in attitudes and ideas. Then the 70s came and crushed any of those ideas.

People always want to believe they are living in significant times. Fear of 2012 and other things like global pandemics, nuclear war, rogue comets and such make people desperate for a way out. In the age of the internet and instant access to news and ideas, people are able to fill other peoples heads with all kinds of crazy ideas. Christianity doesnt click for you? Try this! That doesnt work? Try that! Something will "resonate" with your own personal ideas, whether it is right or wrong.

I remember something in the past people thought was going to create a wonderful new world for us all to live in. It was called eugenics.
edit on 11-10-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

I am sorry for your ignorant view,

I am sorry you express such an ignorant position.

The OP is obviously spouting claims that can be tested. If we look at any spiritual text we see at least some effort to test the resolve of the claims. Then there are the defenders that act without thought as to the veracity of the claims.

... there are some extremely valuable lessons to be learned from his thread ...

There is a sucker born every minute sums up the lessons pretty well.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The time for "convincing" others is passing and many people will just start to back out of commercial, heavy, third dimensional pardigms into something more substantive spiritually. We have feet, We are meant to be mobile. Why, then, do we try so hard to put down roots by filling our lives with useless material clutter? We aren't trees. Surviving the dark times will require attention to nature and intuitive adaptation of biological behavioral patterns. Migration, hibernation, shelter construction, food procurement, clothing creation, even biomimicry in technology will spring from our renewed connection to nature combined with our affinity for technological innovation. people are, spontaneously, starting to move in a very pronounced direction with renewed focus on tribal and communal, highly mobile cultural structures. That is what the OP is trying to say here. Evolve or become extinct. Switch paradigms or fail with the old ones....doesn't sound all woo woo to me, really.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Star and flag people, spread the message. Let go of your fears, encourage others to do so, and start loving everything today! Start with yourself, forgive your life. Have faith that every negative thing that ever happened to you led you to see the positive. Without darkness, there can be no light.

very nice to. this actually true. i'd experienced already, and i think everyday it will be a test to my lesson...leave out the fear, believe in you and the truth that speaks to you in your heart.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
reply to post by stereologist

Man, way to be a total mood kill, not everything is about having "proof" that you can hold in your hands. It's just food for thought, you totally missed the good points of the post just to tear it down calling for proof when you know very well there is none to be offered. I mean really you know he doesn't have proof why even waste your time? To prove a point?

The only point you proved to me is you are incapable of using your imagination to imagine things(things that are not supported by "proof")
edit on 11-10-2011 by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth because: spelling mistake

i totaly agree with you

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElevenFlint
saige45, why would you wait for the government to release the information for you. You should know pretty well that would never happen, because they are playing on the other side. Even if the info is under your nose, will you still be waiting to hear it on the telly? Well, you choose.

First, I never said that I was waiting for the government (or anyone/anything, for that matter) to release information to me. But your posting such a broad insinuation that there are no more secrets decree's that all of this information that has been sheilded from society (as a whole) by anyone/anything that cares to hide it, has suddenly opened the flood-gates and let loose this information. I was merely stating that no additional avenues have been opened.

You then state that all you have to do is close your eyes and visualize it. Well I visualize that I just won the lottery. *Eyes pop open* Dang, still as poor as I was before.

My point is this, this supposed change in conciousness is nothing. It does not change the fact that we are still governed by people who really do not have our best interests in mind. It does not change the fact that capitalism reigns supreme and those that have will take more from those that have not.

-saige-

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Exactly. The hippies of the 60s are a perfect example. They all beleived at that time there was going to be some great upheaval and change in attitudes and ideas. Then the 70s came and crushed any of those ideas.

The Hippies gave birth to the personal computer, the fax machine, the internet and cell phones. All of their creators were active in the hippie revolution of the 60s and 70s. They also gave us equal rights, minimum wage, retirement, Social security, 40 hour weeks, child labor laws, FDIC insurance, labor unions, voting reform, etc. I wouldn't exactly call that nothing. It opened a new paradigm and change followed.

This present revoultion will change things, but globally.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The shift will not occur unless the needs of humanity are met.Such as food and water.The protest are not proof of a shift.Only proof that the ones pulling the strings are more deceptive and powerful than you are realeyes.

GOD has giving us the power to feed the world just as hesus showed us.However that knowledge has been hidden and those who have sought after the ways have been corrupted by the power of knowledge.

There are changes taking place but the shift could take years more.The fate of humanity rest in the hands of just a few souls.The thing is that you just can't tell the hour of the time just as you can't put a face on these souls.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

That was beautiful.

I have been in the same boat for a year or so now, I used to be obsessed with materialism and fancy new things to impress friends and girls with. I now know the folly of my ways and have begun the process of opening up my mind to meditation, spirituality and connecting with nature.

Thanks for your post man, as I said before, beautiful.

A big fat Star for you, and ill be adding you as a friend as well, would love to read your threads.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

When I saw the post concerning the photos of the Universe being the same exact design as a single human brain cell, I knew the time was growing very close.

There are hundreds of types of cells in the brain and that is only considering neurons. There are also astrocytes. Beyond that there are other types.

I can't imagine that anything in the universe could be anything like a neuron. Could you point me to the exact location in the videos as in the video and time?

Is this what you are referring to?
A Brain Cell is the Same as the Universe

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaKrok
The Hippies gave birth to the personal computer, the fax machine, the internet and cell phones. All of their creators were active in the hippie revolution of the 60s and 70s. They also gave us equal rights, minimum wage, retirement, Social security, 40 hour weeks, child labor laws, FDIC insurance, labor unions, voting reform, etc. I wouldn't exactly call that nothing. It opened a new paradigm and change followed.

This present revoultion will change things, but globally.

How do you think the hippies felt as they sat in silicon valley making their computers? Do you think they felt like it was a spirtual mission? Do you think they felt they had accomplished their mission of peace and love when it first computed 1+1=2?

And many things you mention, 40 hour work weeks, labor unions, voting reforms, child labor laws and such came about LONG before the 60's hippies.

Anyways, the rest of my point stands. This is simply a new age religion. No different than chrisitanity, judiasm or any of those other forms of spiritualism most of you new age people tend to dispise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join