I came to explore ideas not to judge them.
Exploring with judging or testing is passive. Be active. See if an idea has merit.
If I proposed that the landscape by my house has begun to give off a dreamy mist of light at night that I could smell and that the smells were passing messages to me about a coming transformation in which people would become one with the light and the smell and the sounds of continuity, would you accept it or ask questions?
Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
Again, I never asked for proof. I don't do that. I ask for evidence.
Someone else claimed proof. I did not. Imagining is fine, but there is a difference between imagining the possible and the impossible.
The OP claims that your body is encoded for truth. So you simply take that as a made up story and accept it although it is quite clear that it is wrong. So if your body tells you to become an alcoholic or to smoke 6 packs a day or to die or anorexia or bulimia or to suffer from any of the other eating disorders you think that the body is telling the truth? If a child gnaws on painted surfaces and suffers from lead poisoning that the child is listenign to the body telling it to be clean of poisons?
Actually use the brain. You'll surprise yourself with the quality of your posts.
I assume you mean "without" judging.
Those type of discussions of wild ideas is where many new provable ideas come from.
So yes, ask questions test theories, purpose new ideas and don't limit there discussion if the proof for or against hasn't been found.
I would listen to what you had to say and ask questions. I do not assume willingness to discuss an idea to be acceptance of that idea.
1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviours and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.
2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.
3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.
4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can't be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the 'cleansing and releasing' hour.
5. Memory loss. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a 'disconnect'. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.
6. 'Seeing' and 'hearing' things. You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.
7. Loss of identity. You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.
8. Feeling 'out of body'. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defence mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. My ascension guide told me that this was a way of easing the transition process, and that I did not need to experience what my body was going through. This only lasted a short time. It passes.
9. Periods of deep sleeping. You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.
10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.
11. You don't feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, 'rebooting'. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, 'doing' and 'making things happen' becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to 'bring' you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun.
12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They literally make you feel 'sick' inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being 'pushed, to move forward; to 'be' and create the New.
13. A loss of desire for food. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of being. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.
14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.
15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.
16. Days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.
17. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing.
We have information now that the ancient elite's kept secret. LIke mathematical equations, phi, seed of life ect... at the same time we are discovering our own sacred information, quantum physics.
This is nothing but BS semantics. If you'd use your brain to actually look up the definition of "evidence" you'd find one of those definitions is "proof".
Seventy and eighty years ago people only imagined things like television, walking on the moon, etc. in science fiction. Because of their speculations, others were inspired to make the impossible a reality. Proof (I'm sorry, "evidence") really is everywhere.
Again, you missed the point. Not only did you miss it, you overshot it with your literalism. None of the above scenarios have anything to do with what the OP was talking about. They are emotional and inflammatory statements and their only purpose is to anger and demean.
Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by LeftySinister
If you'd use your brain to actually understand the definitions you'd learn that proof is stronger than evidence. A proof is based on evidence, not vice versa.
Seriously? Are you still arguing pointless semantics? Give it up, amigo. You were wrong. Admit it and move on.
This is quite different since these issues were not demonstrably impossible.
So taking an active part in creating our own future is demonstrably impossible? Quieting down and listening to the world around us is an unattainable goal? You poor, misled person. It must suck to be drowning in a sea of delusion.
This is the sort of commentary from someone attempting to defend a disastrous failure. Obviously I showed that the original claim was wrong. Thank you for admitting error in your own obtuse manner.
This is the sort of commentary from someone who had the egg on their face pointed out to them. You didn't show anything. No evidence. No proof. Nothing but circular trash talking. Move on.edit on 11-10-2011 by LeftySinister because: (no reason given)edit on 11-10-2011 by LeftySinister because: (no reason given)