It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's on! Choose your future now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by villagesmithie

I came to explore ideas not to judge them.

Exploring with judging or testing is passive. Be active. See if an idea has merit.

If I proposed that the landscape by my house has begun to give off a dreamy mist of light at night that I could smell and that the smells were passing messages to me about a coming transformation in which people would become one with the light and the smell and the sounds of continuity, would you accept it or ask questions?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ElevenFlint

This is one of the best post's on ATS, this year.
Thank's!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If you don't beleive this guy listen to this interview with Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock and I have checked alot of what the guy says and eerily on point so just give the interview a wholelisten it's linked in this thread; not to try remove this one, but really it's just on poin and goes right along with what he saying....It's going to be a different world in 2013 people and lets start embracing change for the same old isn't working!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This message is a beautiful, succinct paraphrase of the what, why and how of the coalescence of consciousness.

This is what it's all about folks.

This is time spiraling in on itself; Where our knowledge, predictions, hopes, revelations and understanding plays leap-frog with itself.

Tightening fractal crescendo of conscious co-creation.

S&F
Take responsibility for your vision of the future.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Exploring with judging or testing is passive. Be active. See if an idea has merit.

I assume you mean "without" judging.

I sometimes call myself a fundamentalist agnostic. I am comfortable with the idea that there are things that may be impossible for me and my puny human brain to comprehend. Me assuming I understand the universe is like a bacteria on a grain of sand on a beach assuming I understand the ocean. I try to keep a pretty firm line between the things I am sure about and the things I can't prove one way or another. And....I don't assume it's my responsibility to tell others they are misguided to discuss such things. Those type of discussions of wild ideas is where many new provable ideas come from.

So yes, ask questions test theories, purpose new ideas and don't limit there discussion if the proof for or against hasn't been found.

If I proposed that the landscape by my house has begun to give off a dreamy mist of light at night that I could smell and that the smells were passing messages to me about a coming transformation in which people would become one with the light and the smell and the sounds of continuity, would you accept it or ask questions?

I would listen to what you had to say and ask questions. I do not assume willingness to discuss an idea to be acceptance of that idea.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ok. I´ll choose my future now and i´ll share it:
I wish and give all my power to end the use of labour in exchange of money, i choose to end poverty, and nonsense pyramidal society systems.In fact I choose to end all systems at all because as historically it has been shown, the´re all useless and serve to nothing but to bring more violence, misery, sorrow and separation among human beings in this endless cicle of creating social structures of all type, and reestructuring them after each fail. We can rule ourselves if we really and deeply undertand who we really are. We need to break that useless pattern.. now. If we don´t do that, tomorrow, no matters if it´s a day or thousands of years, will be the same. We´ll be the same, agressive, aquisitive, competitive, like barbarians. And that´s my central wish... to wake up myself and therefore wake up eveyone else.
edit on 11-10-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Good post! It really is up to us and it is not just some elite cabals fault for all the problems in the world, it is all our faults. We are in the beginning of great change sort of a preparative stage IMO. We will probably not see the fruits of this till sometime around 2025 however we have already seen a lot of people changing in ways almost unheard of 10-15- years ago. Thanks for the post!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No more secrets, eh? I don't notice any change in documents that are released by the government.

The power is in my hands, eh? I still have income taxes and gas prices are not under my control.

The whole aspect of a belief in a shift of conciousness comes from inside a person, not from an outside source. Case in point, people smoke everyday. They smoke because of many reasons. Even though there is data to support the health risks involved, they still pollute themselves. In order for someone to truly quit smoking, they have to make a concious effort to want to quit. Once they do that, quitting is easier.

Saying that there is a shift in conciousness does not mean that it has or ever will happen. As for now, I can see no evidence that supports the idea that a shift in conciousness has occurred. People still murder each other. They think of themselves before anyone else. They don't help each other unequivicably unless there is something in it for them. We are all still apart of the mass of society that warrants the belief of going to church on Sunday and sleeping with your neighbors wife on Wednesday are perfectly acceptable.

You (the OP) may *feel* that there is a shift in conciousness and everyone else on here that has supported you in this belief have done nothing more than come to a realization that you are more sensitive to things around you that appear to indicate a shift in conciousness (oh lookey, that gentleman opened the door for that old lady).

No matter who is in *control* (sorry but that is a cop-out, I control my own life by way of the choices I make), since we have free will, we will always be searching for a shift in conciousness as we will never all completely agree. Since we will never agree, we will always have secrets. Since we will always have secrets, we will always have people ignorant to the secrets. Since we will always have people ignorant to the secrets, we will always have places like ATS trying to uncover secrets.

-saige-

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
We have information now that the ancient elite's kept secret. LIke mathematical equations, phi, seed of life ect... at the same time we are discovering our own sacred information, quantum physics. We have more then enough books and knowledge to be more power full the state we face. All we have to do is turn off the distractions, stop drinking fluoride and read just as much as the elites did. These people went to university's like Harvard and learned how to control populations, they are apart of secret society's like skull and bones and learn to control the underworld. We wont make a difference till we start striving to learn what they have learned.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Brilliant post my friend.

This is how I feel also, all you need to do (as you mentioned) is look around at what is happening today to work out that the elite really dont hold all the power anymore. I think this is a brilliant thread that everyone needs to read.

Nice work.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

I'm with Wielder. You totally missed the point of the post.

Again, I never asked for proof. I don't do that. I ask for evidence.

This is nothing but BS semantics. If you'd use your brain to actually look up the definition of "evidence" you'd find one of those definitions is "proof".

Someone else claimed proof. I did not. Imagining is fine, but there is a difference between imagining the possible and the impossible.

Only by imagining the impossible does it become possible. Seventy and eighty years ago people only imagined things like television, walking on the moon, etc. in science fiction. Because of their speculations, others were inspired to make the impossible a reality. Proof (I'm sorry, "evidence") really is everywhere.

The OP claims that your body is encoded for truth. So you simply take that as a made up story and accept it although it is quite clear that it is wrong. So if your body tells you to become an alcoholic or to smoke 6 packs a day or to die or anorexia or bulimia or to suffer from any of the other eating disorders you think that the body is telling the truth? If a child gnaws on painted surfaces and suffers from lead poisoning that the child is listenign to the body telling it to be clean of poisons?

Again, you missed the point. Not only did you miss it, you overshot it with your literalism. None of the above scenarios have anything to do with what the OP was talking about. They are emotional and inflammatory statements and their only purpose is to anger and demean.

Actually use the brain. You'll surprise yourself with the quality of your posts.

You should practice what you preach.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Great thought provoking post, OP. Ultimately the choice is ours, and we need to all come together to selflessly destroy the ego and realize that we are all one.

However, Kiesha Crowther is a "known" hoaxer, many people have debunked her story, credentials, and supposed lineage so I think you should do more research and re-validate the claims you hold to be true regarding her.

edit on 11-10-2011 by ascending12 because: Unfinished

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by villagesmithie

I assume you mean "without" judging.

Thanks for asking for a clarification. I did mean to judge. The idea is to wade through the claims and to determine which are reasonable and which are not. Discriminate. Judge. Examine the issue and make a decision.

Those type of discussions of wild ideas is where many new provable ideas come from.

Not really. Discussing obviously false ideas does not lead to anything useful. An important part of science is identifying the unknown. In doing that you are led onto experiments to determine the nature of something that is not understood. Examples of things we do not understand: Why is the universe accelerating in its expansion? How are ediacarian forms related to modern life? What is causing honey bees to die off. These are examples of known unknowns. There are also things we do not realize we do not know. There is lots to discuss without discussing things that are wrong to start with.

So yes, ask questions test theories, purpose new ideas and don't limit there discussion if the proof for or against hasn't been found.

We can often relax the discussion to evidence. Proof isn't often needed. A counterexample can suffice.

I would listen to what you had to say and ask questions. I do not assume willingness to discuss an idea to be acceptance of that idea.

Right. You definitely begin to ask questions and I would hope you would prod me with some tough questions.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I just want to point out something. Since this is related to what the OP is saying,

Ascension symptoms.

1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviours and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.

2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.

3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.

4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can't be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the 'cleansing and releasing' hour.

5. Memory loss. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a 'disconnect'. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.

6. 'Seeing' and 'hearing' things. You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.

7. Loss of identity. You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.

8. Feeling 'out of body'. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defence mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. My ascension guide told me that this was a way of easing the transition process, and that I did not need to experience what my body was going through. This only lasted a short time. It passes.

9. Periods of deep sleeping. You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.

10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.

11. You don't feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, 'rebooting'. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, 'doing' and 'making things happen' becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to 'bring' you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun.

12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They literally make you feel 'sick' inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being 'pushed, to move forward; to 'be' and create the New.

13. A loss of desire for food. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of being. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.

14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

16. Days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.

17. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing.

See al 26 here.
Ascension Symptoms

That said. I am experiencing extreme headaches on my right side of the brain.
anyone else?
edit on 11-10-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow, thank you so much everyone for the good responses. They are way above my expectations, I would be happy if two people had responded, so now I am so delighted that it makes me even more optimistic for the future.

Thank you so much, LeftySinister, for saying that for me, cause I didn't know where to start from. Great job of discerning illogical and badly structured claims!

stereologist, you are welcome, but you just need to change the mindset if you want to get this. You are running around a playground, which is way smaller than the field I am talking about. I am not here to argue, neither to convince anybody of anything. Those who have eyes to see, will do so. If you want I could try to explain you every statement I make, but you need to be willing to understand - something you are not. I mean understand, not necessarily agree (semantics is important, really
). Your work here is pretty clear - consciously or not you are spreading disinfo. But you can see by yourself what most of the people think on this matter. If you don't like what I am saying, you are absolutely free to leave us here delude ourselves as long as we won't, right? Why would you care so much? I am not going to play your game.

8ILlBILl8, thank you very much too, that's exactly what I am saying.

saige45, why would you wait for the government to release the information for you. You should know pretty well that would never happen, because they are playing on the other side. Even if the info is under your nose, will you still be waiting to hear it on the telly? Well, you choose.

This is a real battle, guys, and they are still trying to get from it what they can. Don't expect them just to disappear. The rules in this battle are not like anything you know. Get used with the Law of Free Will. You cannot force anyone to do anything. The power is taken by other means. This is why mind control is used for thousands of years. Even the bad cannot force others, they do you it by tricking you and making you want it yourself.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

We have information now that the ancient elite's kept secret. LIke mathematical equations, phi, seed of life ect... at the same time we are discovering our own sacred information, quantum physics.

And how do we know that? Because they wrote it down we could still find it a long time later.

I can hear the ancients now, "Stop I have a trig function and I'm not afraid to use it."

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LeftySinister

This is nothing but BS semantics. If you'd use your brain to actually look up the definition of "evidence" you'd find one of those definitions is "proof".

If you'd use your brain to actually understand the definitions you'd learn that proof is stronger than evidence. A proof is based on evidence, not vice versa.

Seventy and eighty years ago people only imagined things like television, walking on the moon, etc. in science fiction. Because of their speculations, others were inspired to make the impossible a reality. Proof (I'm sorry, "evidence") really is everywhere.

This is quite different since these issues were not demonstrably impossible.

Again, you missed the point. Not only did you miss it, you overshot it with your literalism. None of the above scenarios have anything to do with what the OP was talking about. They are emotional and inflammatory statements and their only purpose is to anger and demean.

This is the sort of commentary from someone attempting to defend a disastrous failure. Obviously I showed that the original claim was wrong. Thank you for admitting error in your own obtuse manner.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Hey i read your ascension thing and i seen number

"14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better."

Recently i haven't been going out with my friends they normally text me even my cousin would text me when everyone was going out but he stopped too, i feel strange around my friends too kind of like disconnected from them and i feel like they are avoiding me for reason maybe some vibe i am giving off ?
Also for the past year i have been feeling strange and confused

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by LeftySinister

If you'd use your brain to actually understand the definitions you'd learn that proof is stronger than evidence. A proof is based on evidence, not vice versa.

Seriously? Are you still arguing pointless semantics? Give it up, amigo. You were wrong. Admit it and move on.

This is quite different since these issues were not demonstrably impossible.

So taking an active part in creating our own future is demonstrably impossible? Quieting down and listening to the world around us is an unattainable goal? You poor, misled person. It must suck to be drowning in a sea of delusion.

This is the sort of commentary from someone attempting to defend a disastrous failure. Obviously I showed that the original claim was wrong. Thank you for admitting error in your own obtuse manner.

This is the sort of commentary from someone who had the egg on their face pointed out to them. You didn't show anything. No evidence. No proof. Nothing but circular trash talking. Move on.
edit on 11-10-2011 by LeftySinister because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by LeftySinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Seriously, stereologist, why are you doing this? I know, but do you? You're spewing BS with such speed that I can't even keep the track of it.

You are totally missing the point, as Lefty said, and thus being irrelevant. Read my previous post. I can engage in an argument, but I am not doing it. I know what you will say now and it provoke me. Say whatever you wish.

What I am talking about just doesn't exist in your paradigm, so any try to prove anything to you will be useless. You are so well programmed, that you will continue playing Marry-go-round, no matter what is said to you. You are talking of proofs, why don't you demand that from science and politics, but you just buy their sh*t?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join