It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's on! Choose your future now!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+82 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Most of you, sitting in front of the computer and reading this, are waiting either for something big to happen in the near future, or for just nothing, so you can mock on the others.

The truth is that everyday something happens and is significant to defining what comes ahead. Today's future is not tomorrow's future, because tomorrow something may happen that changes the current track of things. So don't laugh and call names to those who make predictions that don't come true eventually, but first try to understand the nature of time and how things happen to be. Instead of predictions being just 'wrong' we may have shifted tracks in the process.

The big thing that so many are waiting and some are afraid of has already happened. That's right, the shift in conciousness is done and there is nothing that can change this fact, no matter if you believe it or not. All you can do is decide how exactly this fact will manifest itself into our 3D world in the near future. It's up to you, it's up to all of us, so don't just sit and wait to see if this or that prediction will come true. Meanwhile others are deciding your future instead of you, because you are letting them do so by your inertness.

The great news is that the so called 'elite' doesn't hold the power of the world anymore. Don't believe me? Proof is everywhere. Just look around. When were there so many protests around the whole world before? These are tens of thousands of people awaking to the truth. When were so many esoteric books and so much information about anything available everywhere before? All the power is in your hands now, in your whole body and soul. You could know anything you wish. Just close your eyes and see if it feels right. You are a creator, my friend, and you know this deep in yourself. This is not news. It's up to you to choose what will be going on from now on, but beware - you don't choose only for yourself. How come, when everyone creates their own future? The trick is in 'their own'. There is not really such thing as 'own'. We are in this together and if you don't agree with the others you will eventually seize to exist on one plane with them. Earth and everything on it is one whole living organism. So if you want prosperity for yourself at the cost to others this is not going to work. Your true potential will be reached when you realize the nature of things - how everything is interconnected. How is it possible to feel separate from the planet and other people when everyday you breath the air, drink the water, eat the food, which is all one? And everything you do - your work and dealings depend on other people. How could you expect to feel happy and satisfied, when all these 'other things' are not well?

That being said, it's up to you now to decide whether you will regain your full control over your life, which has always been yours, but you just didn't knew. And don't expect that if the battle is really over and the 'bad guys' are defeated that someone will ring on your doorbell and say "Here are your rights and the manual to your life". You have to do this for yourself - information is everywhere, it is not secret or esoteric anymore. How to discern it? Trust yourself. Not your mind, but yourself. Your mind is a part of you, but it has been programmed for so long to serve others needs so it cannot be trusted before it is cleaned of infections. But your heart can. Take care of and respect your body, clean it of poisons and listen to it - it will tell you what is true or wrong for it, because truth is encoded in it. No alien DNA or programming can overwrite the initial potential.

Your heart knows the truth even better, because it is the portal for your true self to come here in this 3D reality. Get rest from everything - TV, news, debates, political events, even entertainment. Meditate - go to a quiet place, just sit comfortably and close your eyes. There are no rules how to do this correctly. Just sit there and clean your mind of thoughts. Then inquire - ask who you truly are and what the truth about reality is. Or ask for validation of things you do or don't believe to be true. This is a great way to discern information. If you are honest in this you will get the answers in one way or another. Ask yourself even why you are here on this site (don't get me wrong on this). What are you trying to get from here? If you are a sceptic - why are you losing your time with this? If you are a believer - why not get all this information from meditation and experience? Take a break! Stop all the arguments at least for a day! Decide what's true for you, validate it by yourself and live it.

Here are two incredible women, that inspired me to make this post: (I thought my last one was my last here
)
Inelia Benz
Kiesha Crowther

If you didn't know, now you know. The choice is yours. It always was, but now you don't have to wait for ages to see the results of your choices. Do whatever you wish, but be sure that this is what you really want. Go out and protest if you feel like protesting, but you don't need to do it to express your choice. You can simply stop supporting the current system by informing yourself about everything and not using the services you don't agree with anymore (e.g. banks and corporations
). It's absolutely possible!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ElevenFlint

This is a absolutely beautiful post.

Thank you for this, kind OP.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Wow! Thank you so much for this post. Couldn't have said it better myself. It's great to know there are others who feel exactly as I do. ~Peace and Love~

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You know, I saw this headline and was prepared to come in here and say, "Yer a blithering idiot!" I was glad to see that it is actually an intelligent, well-considered post. I'm not sure I want to go the same place OP is suggesting, but I have to agree completely in principle that this is how the universe works. Makes sense to me.

Thanks, OP! You fooled me!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thank you, everyone, you're mostly welcome!

schuyler, did I suggest a place to go?
Maybe I did, but... At last I am clearly stating that the choice is yours.

edit on 10-10-2011 by ElevenFlint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
great thread words well written s+f
change ultimately begins with the individual. change yourself and the uni-multiverse changes with you..............

namaste

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The truth is that everyday something happens and is significant to defining what comes ahead. Today's future is not tomorrow's future, because tomorrow something may happen that changes the current track of things. So don't laugh and call names to those who make predictions that don't come true eventually, but first try to understand the nature of time and how things happen to be. Instead of predictions being just 'wrong' we may have shifted tracks in the process.

That is a terrible excuse for why prophecies are a sham.

Proof is everywhere.

You don't provide proof. You provide some very weak evidence. Asking people to see if it feels right? That is weak evidence as in bad evidence.

You also claim that information is everywhere. What is more common real information or advertising?

Take care of and respect your body, clean it of poisons and listen to it - it will tell you what is true or wrong for it, because truth is encoded in it.

Any evidence of that claim? Doubt it.

When all is said and done nothing here is about 2012 is it?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I came upon a similar revelation a couple nights ago after being "visited" in a dream by a passed friend.

Admitting character flaws or other impediments to my desires and my true potential was a critical first step. In 12 step programs they say admission is the first step. That's actually easy. As a matter of fact it's so easy that I let the reasons become my excuse.

Identifying the precise behaviors of the symptoms and taking ownership of them was the part I had been casually skating past for many years. I have taken responsibility for the exact behaviors. I am the only person responsible for how I act and how I feel.

The future is now. It may seem so obvious but it's not.

I also realized it is much easier to presume my potential but if I sabotage myself out of fear or a sense that I don't really deserve the level of success that I am capable of achieving, I won't be held to the higher standard and I won't have to do the hard work to reach my potential. I will live as a could have been full of self righteous anger and self loathing at the same time as I blame outside forces for my dilemma.

Get it? I hope this makes sense. I feel so empowered after the epiphany.

We are right in the middle of the revolution and we don't even know it. Thanks OP. You put it so well.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Good job.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Firstly thank you for a very thought provoking thread...

The big thing that so many are waiting and some are afraid of has already happened. That's right, the shift in conciousness is done and there is nothing that can change this fact, no matter if you believe it or not. All you can do is decide how exactly this fact will manifest itself into our 3D world in the near future. It's up to you, it's up to all of us, so don't just sit and wait to see if this or that prediction will come true. Meanwhile others are deciding your future instead of you, because you are letting them do so by your inertness.

My understanding of this coming change or shift is that which is a point of singularity. A higher state of consciousness that is really not of this 3d realm of existence and thus cannot be manifested in this reality.

It is of a higher dimensional reality whereby we can manifest a reality with less resistance as with our current physical reality. It is where time does not exist.

Although it is true that we can manifest a reality in 3d realm of existence, resistance will and may not seem favorable but persistence if you will, should find it's way.

The great news is that the so called 'elite' doesn't hold the power of the world anymore.

They still do to some degree, but is fast loosing for the people are awakening to this reality of lies and deception.

Your heart knows the truth even better, because it is the portal for your true self to come here in this 3D reality. Get rest from everything - TV, news, debates, political events, even entertainment. Meditate - go to a quiet place, just sit comfortably and close your eyes. There are no rules how to do this correctly. Just sit there and clean your mind of thoughts. Then inquire - ask who you truly are and what the truth about reality is. Or ask for validation of things you do or don't believe to be true. This is a great way to discern information. If you are honest in this you will get the answers in one way or another. Ask yourself even why you are here on this site (don't get me wrong on this). What are you trying to get from here? If you are a sceptic - why are you losing your time with this? If you are a believer - why not get all this information from meditation and experience? Take a break! Stop all the arguments at least for a day! Decide what's true for you, validate it by yourself and live it.

And this is the best advice anyone can suggest...Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Great post OP, your words really spoke to me. I feel the same way as you do. I will be checking out Kiesha Crowther. If she is anything like Inelia then she will have some very wise and enlightening words to share.

S&F Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Star and flag people, spread the message. Let go of your fears, encourage others to do so, and start loving everything today! Start with yourself, forgive your life. Have faith that every negative thing that ever happened to you led you to see the positive. Without darkness, there can be no light.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Thanks for relaying the good news ElevenFlint.

I'll check out Inelia Benz and Kiesha Crowther when I get the chance thanks to this post.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Man, way to be a total mood kill, not everything is about having "proof" that you can hold in your hands. It's just food for thought, you totally missed the good points of the post just to tear it down calling for proof when you know very well there is none to be offered. I mean really you know he doesn't have proof why even waste your time? To prove a point?

The only point you proved to me is you are incapable of using your imagination to imagine things(things that are not supported by "proof")
edit on 11-10-2011 by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth because: spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Tidy thread... What was I supposed to learn from it?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Awesome ideas here. I very much enjoyed the Inelia Benz interview.

I fully understand that there is no "proof" in what she says, but there are hours and days worth of ideas to think about. That is what I came to ATS for. I came to explore ideas not to judge them.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Very nice. Agreed. Same message I try to spread to people when given the chance...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Thank you for a great thread, I also feel & think in some of the ways you suggest ElevenFlint. We are the masters of our fates/destiny's and we all control or let others control the paths we take & the roads we travel to find our way to our final destinations.

S&F for you for encouraging people to think outside of the box.

Somewhere, sometime, somebody once said to me "to see the light you must first experience the dark" I hope that we have all had enough of the dark and find the light, it is our duty as humans to help & encourage others to find our inner light and to look for the truth.

Honour & respect be to you.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

I will be checking out Kiesha Crowther.

Did she have any wise or enlightening words to her family when she abandoned them?

Here is what they think of her on the Navajo reservation.
Kiesha Crowther exposed as fraud

Falsely claiming to be the “shaman” for the “Sioux Salish tribe,” Crowther has gathered an all white, mostly European “Tribe of Many Colors” around her with bizarre claims. Native activists and former followers have vowed to oppose her and expose her.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

I'm not the one who claimed proof. I lowered the bar and stated that the evidence was very "weak".

you totally missed the good points of the post just to tear it down calling for proof ...

Again, I never asked for proof. I don't do that. I ask for evidence.

The only point you proved to me is you are incapable of using your imagination to imagine things(things that are not supported by "proof")

Someone else claimed proof. I did not. Imagining is fine, but there is a difference between imagining the possible and the impossible.

The OP claims that your body is encoded for truth. So you simply take that as a made up story and accept it although it is quite clear that it is wrong. So if your body tells you to become an alcoholic or to smoke 6 packs a day or to die or anorexia or bulimia or to suffer from any of the other eating disorders you think that the body is telling the truth? If a child gnaws on painted surfaces and suffers from lead poisoning that the child is listenign to the body telling it to be clean of poisons?

Use your imagination and conceive of different situations and test these ideas that tossed out there. Actually use the brain. You'll surprise yourself with the quality of your posts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join