It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to Hank Williams jr...I've got my theme song

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hahaha, okay, that's pretty controversial. I don't know about equating the Obamanation with Hitler, Mussolini maybe, Stalin certainly, but Hitler? C'mon
Whatever, the guy has always spoken his mind, more power to him. That's screwed up that he got kicked from the Monday night football ticket for it. I found it funny that they said that their success comes from the game, indicating that they won't lose any fans... I've never watched a game for the sport, I've always caught the half-time shows (if they had anybody interesting) and watched the cool commercials, but the game? Meh, I've got better things to do than watch guys in tights play a children's game for millions of dollars.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Another version of the same song:

CJ

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

I've never watched a game for the sport, I've always caught the half-time shows (if they had anybody interesting) and watched the cool commercials, but the game? Meh, I've got better things to do than watch guys in tights play a children's game for millions of dollars.

But you take time out of your life to watch commercials and unspeakably horrible half time acts? Better things to do eh?

CJ

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

I've never watched a game for the sport, I've always caught the half-time shows (if they had anybody interesting) and watched the cool commercials, but the game? Meh, I've got better things to do than watch guys in tights play a children's game for millions of dollars.

But you take time out of your life to watch commercials and unspeakably horrible half time acts? Better things to do eh?

CJ

Many a time I've watched the Stupid Bowl, just for the commercials...I've even thrown Stupid Bowl parties with all the fixins' for friends who only watch the commercials too...wasn't a waste of my time. Will probably do it again.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I have heard this before. The game is typically bad enough it is painful to look at - but commercials? And parties celebrating them? I would rather be tortured by North Koreans than spend time willfully watching advertisements.

CJ

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

I'm gonna have to second this one mate, can't wait for more Assjack!

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join