It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran Defenders of America call out Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The Veteran Defenders of America have drawn up “A Declaration to Restore the Constitutional Republic” accusing the current administration of:

It in, officials with Veteran Defenders note that the America people now have a strategic leader, President Obama, who “has questionable allegiance” and has “wreaked economic tyranny on the American people.” He also destroyed accepted administrative processes with 32 czars, doubled the national debt in one year, sided with Mexico against the American people, is demanding new taxes, subverted the nation’s immigration laws, forcibly took control of private economic interests, is targeting charities and churches for penalties and has advocated for a mosque “bankrolled by terrorist sympathizers” while refusing to defend the nation’s own laws.

source

www.veterandefenders.org...

The article draws parallels to the declaration of independence made against King George III. What say you, ATS?
edit on 10-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to everyone. This is an event I may very well attend. I've long wondered if it wouldn't be the Veterans and current military that would ultimately step up at our darkest hour to help get things right. Perhaps this is the start of something, or perhaps not. Even a one day event sounds like time well spent to get there and back though. I wish them all the best if for some reason I can't personally get there on the 11th.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Bravo! I know many patriots (veteran and non veteran) would most likely support this...I look foward to hearing more about this. A return to the original message and plan of the founding fathers is what is needed to get us back to where we need, even more so than any occupy_________. NO offense to those in the protests.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So what...

Write all the fancy legal paperwork you want but when it comes down to it the Majority of the U.S. still is bathing in Fluoride and only give a crap about Starbucks and American Idol.

They have us divided and conquered/disarmed to the point that we no longer have the ability to amass in any real productive way.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

According to their website they are lead by several career officers, and are planning a march on veterans day. I wouldn't discount them so easily, they appear to be a group that the united states public might get behind.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
www.veterandefenders.org...

Veteran Defenders of America is now a PatriotsUnion.Org Network division/member. For more details on the USPU Veterans Council click here.

To find out more about the mission and objectives of Veteran Defenders of America, please click here.

Maj. General Paul E. Vallely (U.S. Army Ret.) is the Honorary Chairman of the Veteran Defenders of America Advisory Council.

en.wikipedia.org...

Paul E. Vallely is a retired US Army Major General and senior military analyst for Fox News.

Fox News at it again. What a Joke!!!

www.greeleygazette.com...

As the Gazette previously reported, Major General Paul Vallely has also publically supported Lt. Col. Lakin saying in a radio interview “I think many in the military – and many out of the military – question the natural-birth status of Barack Obama. … I'm not convinced that he's a natural-born citizen.”

Vallely said he was concerned over the Certification of Live Birth that was released online instead of the long form certificate showing the doctor’s name and hospital “His unwillingness to do it also concerns me. I think Lt. Col. Lakin has a valid point it's a concern and I'm not sure it has been addressed properly. … He refuses to produce a birth certificate that states the witnessing of the birth, the date and who is the doctor. We don't know why he won't come out with that.”

And hes a birther!

edit on 10-10-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I do not think he's there in any capacity for Fox. He served his country before he worked for Fox.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I've never heard of the "Veteran Defenders of America." They don't seem very transparent. Who's in charge? How are they selected? Where does that $29/member/year go? What have they accomplished? What do they plan to accomplish, and how are they doing it? Their mission statement and "threat scenarios" are based almost entirely on Islamic terrorism, and they have the same "we can provide valuable assistance to the government" pipe dream that the rump militias maintain.

Here is the entity behind VDA, the US Patriots Union. They're delinquent on their taxes--naughty patriots! They're also birthers, and they want Obama, Biden, and the entire cabinet to resign. Okay, that might be a good idea, but the rest of it is pretty questionable.
edit on 10-10-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: .

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

veterandefenders.org...

ATS Members what are your thoughts on this?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

has advocated for a mosque “bankrolled by terrorist sympathizers”

Newcorpse a criminal organisation, ok, but calling them terrorist sympathizers goes a little far...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So far, I haven't seen anything that I really disagree with.

Sounds like people I serve(d) with.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Taking a page from Anon aren't they?

But if it works...I'm all for it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why didn't I hear this kind of outrage when Bush passed the patriot act?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What say you, ATS?

I think it is nothing more than right wing propaganda.

Shocking that this group and it's parent grouped formed in 2009....hmmmm....now I wonder what prompted them to do that???

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Mayb because we hadn't had to live under it for 10 years at the time. Most people didn't even know what it was. Obama has managed to bring it out onto our streets and shove it in our faces and up our arses. Now he is in the process of getting us into yet another war. Something Obamam defender keep forgeting is he was elected to stop war, end the patriot act and a whole list of things. All of which he hasn't done but simply continued to ride the Bush wave and introduce and reinforce more. He was suppose to be the answer to Bush instead he has become the become the greater Bush.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

What say you, ATS?

I think it is nothing more than right wing propaganda.

Shocking that this group and it's parent grouped formed in 2009....hmmmm....now I wonder what prompted them to do that???

How is holding government to account for its shredding of the very document that created them just a " Right Wing Issue "?

Bush is just as guilty of it as Obama is. The declaration is asking for the officials to obey the document they all swore an oath to uphold and defend.

new topics

top topics

join