It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have to register republican to elect RP in the primaries...do it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Time to nut up America. Elect Ron Paul as the next President of the United States. Restore the position to its proper role. A government that works for the people. Not the other way around.

Some independents and democrats that support Ron Paul dont want to label themelves republican. For christ sake. Get over it.

Its a word. Who cares? Nobody. RP himself had to come to terms with it just so he could get in the national discussion. He did and look where hes at. If he can do it so can you.

RP can not be elected if he isn't the Republican candidate. He wins vs. Obama. Guranteed. Watch the billions (ya Billions with a B...I seriously wouldnt doubt it) poor in from the corporations to the Obama campaign as soon as that happens. All the money in the world wont re-elect that dude if RP is his competition.

Are you more interested in electing an honest man with integrity that doesn't cater to the corporate elite and pander to the interests of a select few or changing a word on a piece of paper? Registering republican does nothing other than allowing you to vote for him in the primaries. In the end you can vote for who you wish. We get him elected as the Republican primary candidate...

watch the revolution begin.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Going to be registering tomorrow! Anyone know when the Texas primaries are?

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

well done amigo

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is the biggest reason I've not left the Republican Party.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Saw one of these threads before and they closed it
because of the *recruiting* rule..

Do I agree? Not my call, and I do not care.

Anyways, yes, you are exactly correct.

Ron Paul will never be able to WIN the primaries
if people can NOT vote for him in them..

So do not be caught off guard.

I have to re-register from being independent, the primary in my state
is in Jan.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Is that right? lol ah, well i suppose I am recruiting. But if you look at the wording of the post im actually talking to those already supporting Ron Paul but have not taken the steps to take action on getting him elected.

If he registered democrat ida said the same thing.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
the last thing im worried about in this life are labels. in fact i highly dislike most of them. most are wothless.

for instance: republican/ democrat

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
That's what I say, "Who cares". But some people do and it's ridiculous. I'll never forget when I was 18 and voted in my first Presidential Election. When I went to the polls, the woman taking my name asked if I was Democrat or Republican. When I asked why she boldly told me that if I ever needed anything done in this town, I'd better register Democrat! Well, I just smiled and said ok...then went and casted my vote for Ronnie Regan!

Anyway, I believe you have 55 days before the Primary Election to pick or change your party.
Don't wait!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i think the bigget problem americans have is the fact we pay so much tribute to lip service. we actually enjoy smoke blown straight up our behinds.

the "boring" liberty approach looses appeal compared to an offering of... THE WORLD.

nose to the grindstone? living within our means? # that! that blows donkey dick.

admittedly, im somewhat of a hypocrite when it comes to this. but its also why im not running for office. the current government and myself have ALOT in common sadly. we couldnt balance a checkbook if our lives depended on it.

but i do know those that know how to do this little thing in life called: "living within their means" enjoy their stability far more than the ups and downs that come with having your head firmly planted up their rear end. in fact those ups and downs get miiighty old. id know.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
acorn anyone ?

2nd

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

i prefer pecans and/or pistachios

top topics

join