It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, you REALLY want to know the 1%?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
They are the old world aristocracy, the bankers, the narco terrorists, they are the rich and powerful from all over the world. They have been very naughty and have gotten away with it. Too many envious wannabes that will do anything they ask to cover their tracks. Its time for it ALL to end. Spend a few hours reading and get to know some of them. Take careful notice of how their network is all encompassing, including the military & intelligence networks, the drug cartels, the politicians, its a never ending loop...

wikispooks.com...

www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The 1% earned it, or had ancestors who earned it. Give them a break.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
living near upper westchester cty NY and fairfield cty CT in my work I come across the 1% regularly. these people could buy and sell donald trump to give you an idea, people like steven cohen and Dan Tishman

they are normal folks. sometime they can be really demanding ( but I simply must have my ______ by tonight, I can't wait) but if you deal with these people, that's what they pay you to do

I have mixed feelings because they typically directly emply about a half dozen people full time at each residence, and contribute to many other companies from landscapers to art dealers, these people do NOTHING they can pay someone else to do, and in almost every case they started a company that employs hundreds if not thousands of people full time

but on the other hand they hoarde and hide money that could otherwise be in the economy being distributed through the channels, so that is a waste

and then there are the 12 bedrooms that get used once a year

that's a shame
edit on 10-10-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

I must have missed the roll eyes emoticon. I seriously hope I am rightly detecting a healthy dose of sarcasm in there.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

OK its becoming glaringly obvious that nobody bothered to read the information put forth in the op. It has nothing to do with how many people they employ but more to do with how their depravity knows no bounds. How anyone could defend these crimes against defenseless children is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My difficulty with your conclusion is that you seem to be over-generalizing. Take an expensive perversion and discover that only those with money participate. But that doesn't lead me to believe that most of the wealthy do, let alone all of the 1%.

It seems, and I could be wrong, that in addition to the other failings which are being charged to the rich, now they're being accused, as a class, of buying snuff films and kidnappings. Maybe some do, probably most don't.

And I'm a little concerned with this 1% label. Do they become different people when they move from 3% to 1%?
If I inherit $2 million, am I now corrupt?

You've got a fascinating story to tell but I think something's getting in the way. Oh, it was a loooooong read. I might have dozed off during parts of it. But I suspect there is something good (by good, I mean bad) there.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by slimmerpickens
reply to post by syrinx high priest

OK its becoming glaringly obvious that nobody bothered to read the information put forth in the op. It has nothing to do with how many people they employ but more to do with how their depravity knows no bounds. How anyone could defend these crimes against defenseless children is beyond me.

didn't read the link, guilty as charged. it helps to post some key elements of the story for discussion tho

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by slimmerpickens
reply to post by spw184

I must have missed the roll eyes emoticon. I seriously hope I am rightly detecting a healthy dose of sarcasm in there.

I hoped I wasn't detecting sarcasm when I read his post because honestly, he's right.

I'm mad as hell (and not gonna take it any more) about whoever won the £101million Euromillions lottery last friday but purely because it wasn't me and I'm basically living slightly under the breadline with the situation possibly ready to get worse within the next 12 months due to varying factors.

That's probably the case with a lot of members here too, envious of the vast wealth through hard work and good business decisions made by these 1%ers and so make up any old crapola about them through jealousy.

I can guarantee, if I had that much money I'd spend the rest of my life living off the interest and keeping most of the wealth in the bank so that I can give healthy amounts of money to my friends, family, charities and the community in general.

At the moment though, because I can barely feed myself, I can't do any of that and so shake my fist and feel envy at those 1%ers for having what I don't have and what I and everyone here wants. Vast amounts of money.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I don't think the super rich are just coddling a mere "millions" just saying...I don't envy them either to be honest...but hey...karma's a bitch...I actually kind of feel sorry for them...they actually think their money makes them better than the rest of us...

I'm perfectly happy without it...I wouldn't mind a little extra cash...but I'm not going to envy anybody just because they have money...

Nothing wrong with being envious of such things...but they really shouldn't matter to the simple man...I just get mad when the simple things in life start becoming not so simple no thanks to certain individuals or groups...
edit on 10-10-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

No, they did not earn this obscene pyramid scheme of inequality, it was done on the billions who are slaves. IT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM BUT MUST BE SHARED EQUALLY. ANYTHING ELSE IS EVIL.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well, we know from recent events that UAE Abu Dhabi Sheikh Issa bin Zayed Al Nahyan likes to torture people in very perverse ways, and film it so he can 'relive it' later. There was a lawsuit against him about that.
www.thespoiler.co.uk...
(Doesn't he look like the devil himself?)
We also know about the bachi bachi boys in Afghanistan, and how Hilary and the state department wanted the rape and murder of one boy covered up, thanks to Wikileaks.

So it makes sense to me, that if you've got these really, really wealthy and/or powerful men into this crap, that intelligence networks might get involved too. It's really nasty.
edit on 11-10-2011 by hadriana because: adding a link

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by spw184

No, they did not earn this obscene pyramid scheme of inequality, it was done on the billions who are slaves. IT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM BUT MUST BE SHARED EQUALLY. ANYTHING ELSE IS EVIL.

Your being sarcastic right? Because if not..... :Speechless:
And to all you people I WAS being sarcastic.

new topics

top topics

join