It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, Fox News Finally Noticing Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Found this from Chris Wallace this past Sunday. Can it be true? When I hear statements like, "deserving credit" and, "don't underestimate the power of Ron Paul" is MSM finally accepting the fact that RP is the real deal?
Nice positive video for RP, but this was aired on Sunday when most are either in church or watching football!
Link to Video

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
Found this from Chris Wallace this past Sunday. Can it be true? When I hear statements like, "deserving credit" and, "don't underestimate the power of Ron Paul" is MSM finally accepting the fact that RP is the real deal?
Nice positive video for RP, but this was aired on Sunday when most are either in church or watching football!
Link to Video

Its getting to a point where they are totally discrediting them self. They are having no choice but to give Ron Paul at least some level of decent coverage. The headlines they have been printing like "Ron Paul, Herman Cain Win the Value Voter Straw Poll" are going to turn into a major embarrassment because people are now collecting the headlines and shoving them into the spotlight. Some media outlets are taking he required steps to save their face.

But in point of fact Chris Wallace seems to be an honest man, as does Juan Williams. So, on that panel were actual respectable journalists rather than talking-head freaks like most of the people on the largest news networks. That kind of journalism (the honest kind) seemed to be conductive for Rand Paul as well to give him the Kentucky senate seat. Rand Paul wasn't smeared during the local media outlets at all the way Ron Paul is smeared. As a result he had a much easier time with the win than Paul will have.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

For every 50 times Fox News bashes him, they give him some props. I wouldn't call that "fair and balanced". Maybe reporters have two tokens a month that they can use to freely voice their honest opinions, but once those are used up it's back to following the memo's that tell them what to talk about.

edit on 10-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I found the last part interesting. They were talking about how if Ron Paul decides to step out of the GOP and run independent in the fall of next year....Say bye bye GOP because Obama will wrap it up no matter who wins the GOP primaries.

See, this should be motivation enough for those who say Voting RP is a "wasted" vote. On the contrary, if you don't vote for Paul in the GOP primaries, then say hello to Mr. Obama for another 4 years.

Solution?? Vote Ron Paul 2012!
edit on 10-10-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Well its a start

The MSM just needs to get over the fact that Ron Paul is going to be our next president.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Yep...RP was asked if he would do that and he said, "No".
The thing that worries me is what happens if he wins the GOP? What tactics will be used to try and win the election for Obama? I see him possibly bringing troops home before the election or a false flag which scares the heck out of me.
Who RP picks as a running mate will be an important decision for him. I know a lot of people like Gov. Ventura but don't expect it. RP is running a smart campaign so far and as much as I like Jesse, MSM would destroy RP if that happened. Anyway, I'd like to see Secretary of State or Defense Ventura myself.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

He is already using tactics to get elected again. Occupy wallstreet for beginners. At first it was open debate and a lot of supporters for Ron Paul were there and End the Fed supporters. Now the Democrats, Obama, The Federal Reserve, the professionals have arrived on the scene and not just in NYC to contain and control the agenda. OTPOR (CIA) opertative Ivan Marvic who was a key organizer to begin the Serbian War in the 1990's has come to NYC to turn this thing around for TPTB. It is well known that the majority of the military support Ron Paul so this is beginning to look a little explosive to me. Hope I am wrong. I see professional trouble makers and professional war makers decending upon this OWS movement like a flock of vultures getting ready to pick mens bones. While more and more unsuspecting well meant people are going to the streets.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I dont think they are Noticing Ron Paul qutie yet, remember the mainstream are a very corporate voice, you saw how Fox News in that video was still pushing Christie? i have to ask why is the media pushing Christie into the race?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think it's obvious. They don't like what they've seen from Perry or Romney and I do believe they said that in a round about way.
One poster hit it right on when he said these reporters are more reputable than the prime time idiots. And you do notice my title is a question. I left this open to debate. But I did like to see that there are people willing to talk about the man on MSM. Judge Nap. on Freedom Watch is a good example. Geez, Hannity even says now he agrees with 90% of what RP says.
It is a start and we can hope.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Geez, Hannity even says now he agrees with 90% of what RP says.

Seriously? Got a link to that, because I don't believe it. Hannity can barely be civil to Ron Paul and if he said something like that then it would be a huge turnaround for him. The term flip-flop comes to mind.

Saying that is akin to saying he would vote for Ron Paul - how could he not if he agrees with almost all RP says - and I don't see that happening in my lifetime. Hannity is too much establishment to be a RP guy but hey, who knows, maybe he was drunk one day at work and slipped up.

I gotta hear that to believe it. Might have to go see if cows are jumping over the moon also, if this turns out to be true.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Chris Wallace is a closet Ron Paul supporter. I always wait for him to come on the post-debate commentary because he's usually the first one to mention Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Sorry, he said 95%

I was shocked as well. He still strongly disagrees with his foreign policy.

edit on 11-10-2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Juan Williams is actually a competent political analyst. That or he was never given the memo to blackout Ron Paul.
I can say if Juan wasn't there, Ron's name wouldn't have been brought up.

top topics

join