It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Backwards Time Travel is highly improbable

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Sounds cool, but, what future??
Past have been no doubt..
Future..Nope, i see it as a "possible" road, depending on the now.
What you do NOW is setting the course of the future. So what you
see, if you can, is mearly one possible string....And i belive that even
your thoughts can alter it..

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

Oh but didn't you hear? Someone found an old picture where one guy looks kind of sort of out of place!!! Surely this is solid evidence for time travel!!!

(please note: I was being sarcastic, which should be obvious from the idiotic nature of this claim, although many many people on this very board have found a single photograph to be solid evidence of time travel, so in context it may not be exactly clear that I was being sarcastic. Carry on.)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Let's not forget... time moves faster then we can perceive it. it's virtually frictionless... but we humans are stuck
with the friction called "perception".
By the time we acknowledge a point in time it it will be a later point in time. ( I love that one lol) .
this delay however minor it appears proves something has happened... before we get there (perceptually)
and that has a definition of "future" written all over it.

Are we fools to think that all that exists around us is not present a second from now
and that it's recreated every second so as to be there when we arrive .

Perception Friction (pf)

Our pf is reduced quite substantially when we are in certain stages of sleep.
this is because we will not be using our eyes for example to perceive the outside world.
the sense of touch, smell, partial hearing... the list goes on. all these frictions are temporarily "disengaged"
thus allowing the brain to perceive time faster. thus seeing into the future.

must continue later, D.T.O.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticEngineer

Have you seen a movie called retroactive the time machine was out the descert where no other building was ever builded at the same spot housing the device in use, you left 1995, and arrived 1980 at the same spot the problem was the time sync of the machine going and coming the return trip could bring you back before you ever left

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join