It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology - questions, answers, opinions, etc . . . . .

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
All right, Ill play. My birthday is 3/26/1980 and my wife / ex-wife's is 9/5/1966. We are either divorced or married. Based on our numbers, do you think we are still happily married or bitter divorcees?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hi Toad!
If I'm not too late could you give me your opinion on something please?
I'm a sole parent with 3 kids.
We are all '11's (sorry but I don't want to post personal details here!!)
A numerologist I saw years ago was a bit freaked when myself ,& my two eldest dates reduced to this, but since then I went on to have my youngest who also ended up being an 11.
I often wonder what she would've thought of the four of us being that (since she was shocked enough at just us three!)
She kept saying she had never come across this before.
Do you find it irregular, & significant in any way, or does it mean anything??
Many thanks for your time!
Cheers Jewells

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'd love you to analyize mine! Thank you so much for doing this!
mines 6/13/1964
her's 2/8/1966

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
Hi Toad!
A numerologist I saw years ago was a bit freaked when myself ,& my two eldest dates reduced to this, but since then I went on to have my youngest who also ended up being an 11.
I often wonder what she would've thought of the four of us being that (since she was shocked enough at just us three!)
Cheers Jewells

I'm kNot surprised. The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree and 3 can fall in the same area.

You will either get along with each well or clash hard with one or more. It's said likes repel but that's kNot always the case, especially when it comes to mothers.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirrormaker326
All right, Ill play. My birthday is 3/26/1980 and my wife / ex-wife's is 9/5/1966. We are either divorced or married. Based on our numbers, do you think we are still happily married or bitter divorcees?

3/26/1980 = 3 + 2 + 6 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 0 = 29 = 2 + 9 = 11 = 1 + 1 = 2

9/5/1966 = 9 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 6 + 6 = 36 = 3 + 6 = 9

9 is the number of assimilation/assumption and by what you said, I'd have to guess she's both but it's her agreeability that has you hooked and you like a good argument, but hate losing the argument, which she's pigheaded and also hates losing an argument, so you've got your hands full.

Personally, I like a gyrl that can hold her own in an argument but many don't. I think you will love to hate her but also love to love her, so love the love and the two of you will have many arguments to come.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by yogi9969
mines 6/13/1964
her's 2/8/1966

6/13/1964 = 6 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 9 + 6 + 4 = 30 = 3 + 0 = 3

2/8/1966 = 2 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 6 + 6 = 32 = 3 + 2 = 5

One interesting thing about both of you is your day & month both equal 10, which shows you share similarities and your final numbers are Twin Primes, which is a unity that's hard to break.

Combined, you are an 8, which makes you a formidable pair.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by jewells
Hi Toad!
Cheers Jewells

I'm kNot surprised. The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree and 3 can fall in the same area.

You will either get along with each well or clash hard with one or more. It's said likes repel but that's kNot always the case, especially when it comes to mothers.

Ribbit

lol, true enough!!
I was worried it meant something mysterious by her reaction!

Thanks again

edit on 30-10-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hey I was wonder if you could do my birthday,

I was born on January 4th, 1992

btw, ive always liked these kind of things
edit on 1-11-2011 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge

1/4/1992 = 1 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 2 = 26 = 2 + 6 = 8

8 is a walking (upright) infinity, meaning you are a tough one to handle, a rebel.

A 2 is more than likely the best number that can handle you but the right 9 (passive) could also handle you.

As an 8, you more than likely have problems with others relating to you and your ideas/thoughts.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

8 is a walking (upright) infinity, meaning you are a tough one to handle, a rebel.

A 2 is more than likely the best number that can handle you but the right 9 (passive) could also handle you.

As an 8, you more than likely have problems with others relating to you and your ideas/thoughts.

Ribbit

Thanks! This is kind of correct but what do you mean when you say " A 2 is more than likely the best number that can handle you but the right 9 (passive) could also handle you."?

Also I do not think I have problems with others the relate to my ideas. I cant find to many people with ideas like me, besides the internet =p. But I am a rebel =D

But thanks again

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Ribbit

Thanks! This is kind of correct but what do you mean when you say " A 2 is more than likely the best number that can handle you but the right 9 (passive) could also handle you."?

Also I do not think I have problems with others the relate to my ideas. I cant find to many people with ideas like me, besides the internet =p. But I am a rebel =D

But thanks again

Individuality (thinking outside the box) makes you different, thus, hard for most to relate to.

You are an 8 and I said a 2 would most likely be the best number for you to hook-up with but a 9 is the number of assimilation/assumption so they can either turn you or you can turn them, depends on which one is stronger willed but if both are very strong willed, watch out.
The sparks will fly and the hair will be lost.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Individuality (thinking outside the box) makes you different, thus, hard for most to relate to.

You are an 8 and I said a 2 would most likely be the best number for you to hook-up with but a 9 is the number of assimilation/assumption so they can either turn you or you can turn them, depends on which one is stronger willed but if both are very strong willed, watch out.

Ribbit

Ohh haha well then, yea I guess thats true. What are the characteristics of a 2? I seem to find it hard to find a girl I would date.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Ribbit

Ohh haha well then, yea I guess thats true. What are the characteristics of a 2? I seem to find it hard to find a girl I would date.

She can put up with your ass!

Fnid that and you find a 2.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

mines 6/13/1964
her's 2/8/1966

One interesting thing about both of you is your day & month both equal 10, which shows you share similarities and your final numbers are Twin Primes, which is a unity that's hard to break.

Ribbit

Wow you are amazing we been together for 23 years mmmm check this out
23 years
10/30/1988=30
10/30/2011=8
thanks for the insight i also see 11 which means something good in the future.
ps I love numbers2,5,31,41,47

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

mines 6/13/1964
her's 2/8/1966

Ribbit

Wow you are amazing we been together for 23 years mmmm check this out
23 years
10/30/1988=30
10/30/2011=8
thanks for the insight i also see 11 which means something good in the future.

ps I love numbers2,5,31,41,47

I see the tie-in.

30 = 3 + 0 = 3 = Your Number

Married 23 years = 2 + 3 = 5 = Her Number

This year's anniversary = 8 = 3 + 5

Belated Happy Anniversary!

Ribbit

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My birthday 7/16/1964. His 9/21/1951. We were the best of friends for years and years and 4 years ago became what I thought was partners in life. 6 months ago, we had a perfect evening, woke to breakfast in bed and then was told he was leaving to go to gym to read his email. He ended our relationship. Without any real explanation only that we wanted different things? I swear to you I have no clue as I was perfectly content. There is no one else in either of our lives still to this day. Even now when I will reach out to him he says it's too hard to be friends so will not speak to me. Was I that wrong? What seemed to me to be perfect is now gone and I have lost a friend as well. He was in my life for so many years and I still think of him daily. I still feel this deep connection and feel as if it shouldn't be over. Although I have moved on or at least tried mentally are my intuitions incorrect.. I just feel this is unsettled and have this deep feeling that after all these years I don't want to die knowing how things were left. But what choice do I have but to bury it. I was just curious if our numbers were a danger sign : ) I have ordered your book so I guess I will know soon enough but if until then... it would be nice to know your thoughts. My life seems to be struggle after struggle... I'm not complaining just feel like all is good and then BOOM, someone close dies, I have some medical issue, or # like this happens. What's the deal with me.. I have bad Karma?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hi

My Birthday is on 26/07/1993 + My sister is also born on 26/07 but 2 years later so 26/07/1995.

I've always been interested in numerology, astrology and things like that.

'Cause I'm a Leo'

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Can you do mine please
August, 29, 1978 hers
March, 30, 1976 mine
thank you in advance

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hi sir, would you mind doing mine?

20/02/1978
February 20 1978

Best regards

edit on 10/11/12 by chloe2850 because: Because

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Hi ,can you do my numbers please, 15/11/1967, i see you made some remarks re astrology , do you know much about it? The solar eclipse is om my sun this year and i would like to know how this is likely to effect me . cheers

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join