Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Numerology - questions, answers, opinions, etc . . . . .

page: 3
11
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
13 happens to be one of my "unknown" numbers and I've always felt drawn to it and didn't realize why until someone taught me numerology last year.


Numbers are fun to play with but kNot as fun as a mate.


Ribbit
edit on 10-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)


Now I'm more intrigued. Could you point me in the direction of finding my "unknown" numbers?


Here's a start:

Find your Dreamspell here (and your mate's):

www.blixtsystems.com...

Then look it up here:

www.astrodreamadvisor.com...

You will also like this:

www.gematrix.org...

As to finding hidden (unknown) numbers of yours, you don't find them, they find you.


Ribbit




posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


thx bruh...


Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
But one thing extra, your month & day is an...
Ribbit


just booked that my month and day 1+0+1+7 = 9... ANOTHER 9


Is there anything more you can tell me?

edit --

just to add, this is actually trippin' me the fk out tbh. I was vibing MAD hard to this song today...

www.youtube.com...

and just the last part of the last verse Mos spits out I was really feeling...

"You can get it on right now if you want to
But when ya front 9 get marched through
I warned you
You know who forever belong to"

edit on 10-10-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)


and this is my 193rd post...

9's and 3's...


I against I

I = 9

9 against 9

Ribbit



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
13 happens to be one of my "unknown" numbers and I've always felt drawn to it and didn't realize why until someone taught me numerology last year.


Numbers are fun to play with but kNot as fun as a mate.


Ribbit
edit on 10-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)


Now I'm more intrigued. Could you point me in the direction of finding my "unknown" numbers?


Here's a start:

Find your Dreamspell here (and your mate's):

www.blixtsystems.com...

Then look it up here:

www.astrodreamadvisor.com...

You will also like this:

www.gematrix.org...

As to finding hidden (unknown) numbers of yours, you don't find them, they find you.


Ribbit


Here's one more link for you to check yourself out on (or anyone else):

www.mayanmajix.com...

Ribbit



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


oh me too please!!!!

Mine: May 25, 1989

His: August 21, 1989



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by whoknows11
10 april 1981
24 may 1978

thanks again


4/10/1981 = 4 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 1 = 24 = 2 + 4 = 6

5/24/1978 = 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 8 = 36 = 3 + 6 = 9

That says you are pretty much opposites, even in Time (what I call Clock Math).

60 seconds in minute
60 minutes in hour

60 - 24 = 36 = reciprocal of 24 = opposites

9 is an interesting number, in that it's what's known as the Number of Assimilation/Assumption. So whoever the 9 is, can easily agree with the 6 or make the 6 agree with them, or the two of you can fight quite a bit.


6 is an upsidedown 9 and 9 is an upsidedown 6. Dew you and even your mate, ever feel like the world is spinning out of control and you are being pulled in both directions at the same time, both up and down?


Interesting combination.


Ribbit


thanks again,

I'm the 6, he is the 9. yes we do fight quite a bit, but both back up before it gets out of hand.
Yes i have felt being pulled in both directions, there is always some kind of internal battle going on within me, not fun and very counter productive.

why do u think it's a interesting combination??



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I thought I'd add that certain birth years have a decade that "belongs" to them.

1908 = 1920's
1917 =1930's
1926 = 1940's
1935 = 1950's
1944 = 1960's
1953 = 1970's
1962 = 1980's
1971 = 1990's
1980 = 2000's
1989 = 2010's
1998 = 2020's
2007 = 2030's
2016 = 2040's
2025 = 2050's
etc.....

What's meant by that is peeps born in those years, their age is exactly the same as the numeroloy of any year in that decade. For example, I was born in 1962, so my decade was 1980:

I turned 18 in 1 + 9 + 8 + 0 = 18
I turned 19 in 1 + 9 + 8 + 1 = 19
I turned 20 in 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 = 20
I turned 21 in 1 + 9 + 8 + 3 = 21
I turned 22 in 1 + 9 + 8 + 4 = 22
I turned 23 in 1 + 9 + 8 + 5 = 23
I turned 24 in 1 + 9 + 8 + 6 = 24
I turned 25 in 1 + 9 + 8 + 7 = 25
I turned 26 in 1 + 9 + 8 + 8 = 26
I turned 27 in 1 + 9 + 8 + 9 = 27

So if you are born in any of the years listed, you have/had a decade that belongs/belonged to you.


Ribbit
edit on 11-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoknows11

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by whoknows11
10 april 1981
24 may 1978

thanks again


4/10/1981 = 4 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 1 = 24 = 2 + 4 = 6

5/24/1978 = 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 8 = 36 = 3 + 6 = 9

That says you are pretty much opposites, even in Time (what I call Clock Math).

60 seconds in minute
60 minutes in hour

60 - 24 = 36 = reciprocal of 24 = opposites

9 is an interesting number, in that it's what's known as the Number of Assimilation/Assumption. So whoever the 9 is, can easily agree with the 6 or make the 6 agree with them, or the two of you can fight quite a bit.


6 is an upsidedown 9 and 9 is an upsidedown 6. Dew you and even your mate, ever feel like the world is spinning out of control and you are being pulled in both directions at the same time, both up and down?


Interesting combination.


Ribbit


thanks again,

I'm the 6, he is the 9. yes we do fight quite a bit, but both back up before it gets out of hand.
Yes i have felt being pulled in both directions, there is always some kind of internal battle going on within me, not fun and very counter productive.

why do u think it's a interesting combination??



Why? The rivalry clearly evident in the numbers.


Since he's the 9 and you're the 6, I bet you win more of the fights.


Ribbit
edit on 11-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
do me please


me - 21/01/1990
partner - 10/03/1991



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
1989 = 2010's
Ribbit


Saaaaaaaay word I got an entire decade to myself... yo this def my time. I'm turning 22 in a few days... it took Jesus 33 years to reach ascension, I can do it in 22. Damn I got a busy year ahead of me.

"Who am i? one man squadron
Me stir the fire this time that'd snatch your tomorrow
The thousand yard spear that'll pierce through your armor
You can get it on right now if you want to
But when ya front 9 (i) get marched through
I warned you
You know who forever belong to"

#godlythoughts
edit on 11-10-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


um, i guess i do


really enjoying this thread, i was really interested in numerology a long time ago and am getting back into it.
it is fun playing with numbers.

if you have any more links, that would great.



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignoranceisnotbliss2011
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


oh me too please!!!!

Mine: May 25, 1989

His: August 21, 1989



First, both of you are in YOUR decade!
Congrats!
I wish I had known mine when it was happening, I would have taken more advantage of it.
(see post shortly before this one)

5/25/1989 = 5 + 2 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 9 = 39 = 3 + 9 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3

8/21/1989 = 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 9 = 40 = 4 + 0 = 4

4's are also 13's and 13 is 1 + 3 and you are a 3, so I'd say you are his 3, that along with his 1 [everything's also 1], completes him. Combined you are both a 79, which happens to be the Atomic Number of Gold.


Also 79 is:

The 22nd prime number (the next is 83)
A fortunate prime
A happy prime
A Higgs prime
A lucky prime
A permutable prime, with ninety-seven
A regular prime
A right-truncatable prime, because when the last digit (9) is removed, the remaining number (7) is still prime
A sexy prime (with 73)

97 = 16 = 1 + 6 = 7

Neither 39 or 40 are Primes but together, you are!


Sure looks like you found your Number and he his.


Ribbit



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
1989 = 2010's
Ribbit


Saaaaaaaay word I got an entire decade to myself... yo this def my time. I'm turning 22 in a few days... it took Jesus 33 years to reach ascension, I can do it in 22. Damn I got a busy year ahead of me.

"Who am i? one man squadron
Me stir the fire this time that'd snatch your tomorrow
The thousand yard spear that'll pierce through your armor
You can get it on right now if you want to
But when ya front 9 (i) get marched through
I warned you
You know who forever belong to"

#godlythoughts
edit on 11-10-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)


FYI - next year you turn 23, which also happens to be a rare year, in that there are THREE Friday the 13's next year, starting with January, then April, and ending in July, exactly THREE months apart.


Just when you thought it was safe to get back into the water . . .

Ribbit



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoknows11
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


um, i guess i do


really enjoying this thread, i was really interested in numerology a long time ago and am getting back into it.
it is fun playing with numbers.

if you have any more links, that would great.


As I come across links, I will post them and numbers are fun to play with.
I spend a lot of time playing with them, it's fun, it's educational, and it's free!


Ribbit



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


thanks, i've noticed that u have highlighted the number 23 whenever u use it.
why? what's the deal with the number.



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Just when you thought it was safe to get back into the water . . .
Ribbit


WHAAAT THE HELL?!?!

So I'm going to be facing dangers before I can make it safely to MY year (year of the snake) in 2013?

Also some facts about Snakes

Sixth in order
Peak hours from 9am-10:59am (911 pretty much
)

And I've been obsessing over this dude BROLY from Dragonball Z (in my avy) and Bruce Lee...

Bro-ly/Bruce Lee... 2013 is a Water Snake year... "be like water"

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-
edit on 11-10-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)


My mind has officially been IMploded multiple times tonight... now if you exuse me I'm going to go run head first into a wall and probably take it down lol
edit on 11-10-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoknows11
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


thanks, i've noticed that u have highlighted the number 23 whenever u use it.
why? what's the deal with the number.


en.wikipedia.org...

23 is coded within quite a bit, and it's Source Code.


Ribbit



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hi, im very interested in the thread, been tryna get into numerology, but havent gotten the time to yet.

My Birthday is
27-2-1992

Ill check back n contribute if this thread is still active after i get of work



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Mine:
Dec 8th 1982

My Wife's:
Jan 18th 1983

Can't wait to see what the results are!
edit on 11-10-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Could you do mine as well, please?

It's 18/9/1986

Thanks!



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Speaking strictly from a mathematical standpoint (and background), numerology is pretty ridiculous.





new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join