It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reporter incites D.C. riot–to write about it

page: 2
9
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by ripcontrol
 


By not being organized and having a clear message, the OWC movement caused its own demise. Now that MoveOn, Soros, Van Jones and the Unions have taken over it's part of the Democratic Party. Pelosi, Reid and all of them are claiming to be behind it and using it to push their agenda. I can't help but wonder if the DNC was not behind it from the beginning?


And in the same way the Republicans took over the Tea Party movement, the OWS movement is being taken over by the Democrats.

Someone needs to step up and be the leader, then the carpetbaggers can't take over. OWS can work, but not with party affiiliation.




posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by ripcontrol
 


Now that's a tune I can go with.

Regardless of who tries to hi-jack this movement we are still many, they are still few.

I am going down to my City's protest on Saturday, I will talk to people to get their view on where this is going and report back. Peace.


be carefull


Also make sure you do some pre-thought here and look for those presets that it is going south...

make sure you have at least three exit strategies...

It sounds like the very reporter in this story is going to be going to multiple events... post a link here to your thread on what you see and here... ty



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic
 


I answered this but added a twist...

so yes it would be hilarious if they built this up and a leader took this to the white via a third party because the other two parties rigged it..


A robin hooded election... lol....


A leader would be great....



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by AGWskeptic
 


I answered this but added a twist...

so yes it would be hilarious if they built this up and a leader took this to the white via a third party because the other two parties rigged it..


A robin hooded election... lol....


A leader would be great....


I was a proud member of the original Tea Party, and early on when we were only a few thousand strong things were good. There was honest open discussion on personal freedoms and reducing the size and scope of government.

But our structureless structure made us ripe for a takeover by the media barrons. They threw Palin and Bachmann into the mix and made Glen Beck the unofficial official spokesperson. Todays Tea Party shares only a name with the original Tea Party.

If they don't want the same mess they better get organized, and someone needs to step up and be the leader.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Posted about this yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess it was in the wrong spot... Noob fail lol



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol
 


The thing that happened at the museum wasn't really OWS it was another group protesting in the same area (an anti war group) that tried to force their way into the museum. Then of course the media incorrectly attributed the incident to OWS protestors in an attempt to smear them.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by ripcontrol
 


By not being organized and having a clear message, the OWC movement caused its own demise. Now that MoveOn, Soros, Van Jones and the Unions have taken over it's part of the Democratic Party. Pelosi, Reid and all of them are claiming to be behind it and using it to push their agenda. I can't help but wonder if the DNC was not behind it from the beginning?


The OWC movement has a pretty clear message to me, along with thousands of other protesters who also support the Occupy movement in Canada, and none of the municipal occupy movements seem to be connected. Is the DNC behind us too?



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What you are seeing here is not legitimizing the protests, but rather is showing where the powers that be want to take this protest, they have funded and started. They want violence, chaos and mayhem because it furthers their agenda. They can't wait to declare martial law and suspend the constitution.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sciontist
Posted about this yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess it was in the wrong spot... Noob fail lol


I posted about this already too lol...

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol
 



do we have a shaking your head smiley?


: shk :

:shk:



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
What you are seeing here is not legitimizing the protests, but rather is showing where the powers that be want to take this protest, they have funded and started. They want violence, chaos and mayhem because it furthers their agenda. They can't wait to declare martial law and suspend the constitution.


Compared to what exactly, peaceful and law-abiding protests or strict compliance?

Please explain an alternative that we, the people, can pursue that will result in real change that isn't supposedly directed by the very people that we, the people, are already mobilizing against.

Because I seriously don't understand how mobilization of the masses AGAINST the oppressor classes works against the masses



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1   >>

log in

join