It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Internet Wide Open For Alien Attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If we cant even police the net then what hope would we have against stopping an Alien cyber attack? Do aliens have the capability to control the flow of fundemental particles? If so then could an Alien signal take control of say, the Stock Market, or other essential systems?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Do aliens have the capability to control the flow of fundemental particles?

Ya got me there.

Ummm....this is like going to a library and asking what kind of beers are on tap.

Do you really seek an answer?

I would bet there's someone on here that "thinks" they know.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I think if an alien race were hell bent on attacking us and were technologically advanced far beyond us to come to our planet...I doubt they'd be worried about our internet...

or our economic structure lol...
edit on 10-10-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

link   

If we cant even police the net

Why would you want to?

And as for aliens, I would imagine it would be more difficult than you think. Technology like life has an evolutionary process, what we might preceive as normal and or simple (I.e: Internet) the aliens might see as strange or perhaps even unreal. Hence they would (likely) not be able to launch an attack on something that they have not yet invented.

ALS

link   
Of course they do.

I sh!t my pants every night.

They are coming, run and hide. Or forever be paranoid.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Do aliens have the capability to control the flow of fundemental particles?

Ya got me there.

Ummm....this is like going to a library and asking what kind of beers are on tap.

Do you really seek an answer?

I would bet there's someone on here that "thinks" they know.

Just looking for opinions, but its a valid point I think. If indeed aliens are here like I believe, then there maybe many more out there not so freindly. The Internet offers all information about humanity plus it gives aliens access to the whole planet, since the Internet comnects us all together.

In history points of attack always include the things that "connects people together" for want of a better phrase. I am sure if aliens wanted to invade they would consider the Internet a threat would they not?
edit on 10-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
They would probably shut down our whole electronics grid meaning no power what so ever, never mind just disabling some things from our internet.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If I were an alien about to invade Earth I would be more concerned with the nuclear weapons than the internet

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

If we cant even police the net

Why would you want to?

And as for aliens, I would imagine it would be more difficult than you think. Technology like life has an evolutionary process, what we might preceive as normal and or simple (I.e: Internet) the aliens might see as strange or perhaps even unreal. Hence they would (likely) not be able to launch an attack on something that they have not yet invented.

ALS

I wouldnt want to police the net, I am just making he point that we cannot police it, or at least not without mass cooperation from all ISPs etc...

new topics

top topics

join