It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My kids EVP session

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just before this happened my daughter had a vision a couple of days earlier of a little girl at the foot of her bed talking to 2 boys she assumed was her brothers.. they were talking like siblings would when a large man stepped in and the little girl looked up in sudden fear then he yanked her out by the arm and the vision ended. She made up her mind to do this when she had a friend sleeping over that weekend and this was the recording of it. I enhanced the volume at the end of the video to make it easier to hear when the evp occurs. I also repeated just the evp twice at the end. It appears to say Help me, but we can't be sure.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It seems that upon sharing this with others more has been discovered. at 1:44 you can also hear "I'm on fire"
This freaked out my older daughter because she has been feeling the urge to yell that a lot recently. very random.
My sons eyes widened when he heard it because she had just been yelling that yesterday when they were walking to the store together.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

*Ok I am not making it out as clearly as you have tuned into the EVP message.*

One thing I will say is that your daughter is now at the age where she can be breached by spirit entities looking for a host body.

Be sure and do protection for her and your space. Teach her the realities of consequences as this is all fun and games until someone is hurt.
edit on 11-10-2011 by antar because: Edit to say it would be good to hear Woodwitches take on this...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Um..... is there something wrong with the link, or with my speakers, or what? All I heard was awful music through the whole thing and then your text about her experience..... but I never got the EVP?

-Okay I played it again, and this time I heard the girls talking! The first time I heard only loud music from start to finish! Wierd.....
edit on 11-10-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
that is odd, maybe you had another page open? The evp's are at 1:41 1:42 & 1:44
Once you have heard them it is hard not to hear them. Especially the last one. "I'm on fire"

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Have you done any research into the history of your house? It would be interesting to see if there had been any recorded tragedy, or even a fire.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
no the house is only 7 years old.
It's not the house. there have always been spirits around us.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
that is odd, maybe you had another page open? The evp's are at 1:41 1:42 & 1:44
Once you have heard them it is hard not to hear them. Especially the last one. "I'm on fire"

I finally figured out what happened a minute ago! The same awful music started blaring out a second ago while reading another post- and it was an ad for some game that had appeared at the top, with the music.

Okay I did hear the EVP this time though. Strange.

new topics

top topics

join