It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Wall Street, Blame the Federal Reserve and all of Central Banking

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Does it really help us for you to attack the only Americans who are even saying something is wrong? They have marched on the Fed as part of their protest. Most of them have watched Zeitgeist Addendum.

Trying to separate Wall Street from the Fed is like trying to separate Flies from Dog#. A lot easier to throw them both in the garbage.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I need some help with understanding this graph,cause I see our problems started in 2007.

Our problems started much sooner than 2007.
The consequential results of those problems began showing themselves in 2007.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I also found this very interesting....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

this is getting out of hand and no one really knows what they are doing.its a huge mess and having micheal moore going out and saying that freedom is the problem is only making things worst. Now ive seen people suggesting we do a bank run and that is by far the worst idea yet. they are planning that the market is going to collapse on itself and trust me when this happens we are going to have a whole new set of problems

this is why I hate the media. they suggest things and people end up going nuts and spewing anything. the fact is : the occupy wall street movement is not your typical moovement. it still hasnt chosen a side. now I bet that some of them are aware of the fed and are willing to do something about it

I say change the movements name to -:Occupy The Fed

you want to change things then start with the source of the issue .... the federal reserve and their lackies are the ones that hyjacked your system. Before Kennedy it was allways stopped .... they sent a owerfull message that day... let the banksters win or they will kill you..... Since then the governement has never been democratic. You think its coiincidence that all theese major events including 911 are all buried in mystries and conspiracies ?

No......911 was a way to illiminate all opposition. Building 7 was a fbi run facillity. Also nsa....the best if I remember correctly. Now they destroyed that building because it was a threat. They destroyed the pentagon in the place they stored the files regarding the 7 trillion the pentagon had lost and they lost the will to investigate it all. They illiminated kennedy because he did not play ball with those that run the federal reserve .

Tthose same people control media,governement...etc etc... do youthink for a second that this is not their plan..... they want us to rebel....gives them an excuse to do what they wa nt to do , kill off the poppulation....they want an earth poppulation under 500 million.....(search the georgia guidestones)they have the fema camps and the coffins.

whhat they are doing is sending you all to protest and destroy the last true hope for peace in this world. America was the last place for true freedom before 911....they scared you into wars and into giving away your rights.... Now they are giong to make you implode the financial market.... they are encourraging you to do a bank run and completelly take out your money.....what is going to happen when all the credit washes out and he big banks fall?

complete and utter chaos, no more food ....and riots...lots of riots......

learn about the bilderburgs and how they are the master puppeterz....its the same famillys all over again....and this time theyve almost won everything........wake up and protest the true ennemy...not freedom and democracy....but those that hijaced your money

if you want to really piss them off I suggest actually tearing up one dollar bills. As ive heard said it is the means be wich we are controlled....WE gotta take the power back.... let the fed know that you mean business....tear that paper into millionsof tiny pieces .....

do notlet them....fight the FED.... OCCUPY THE FED.....and start right now

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Hi guys,

I've read a very interesting article on why blaming Wall Street is wrong. It's like a member said earlier today "blaming a headache for a tumor" (or something like that )

There is definitely something direly wrong going on in the finance world today, with the U.S. dollar losing the vast majority of it's value in the last 100 years (inflation), with families not being able to come by with the same amount of income they used to 10-20-30-40 or 50 years ago (chalk that up to inflation as well). And (especially manufacturing) jobs being lost. There is something wrong with the system as it is, but is the finger being pointed in the right direction, in the case that there is someone to blame?

The article thinks the wrong entity is being blamed.
WHEN WILL AMERICA FINALLY WAKE UP AND STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE ..WE THE PEOPLE REMEMBER??!!!!!

It's not entirely right, of course. Wall Street, or much of it, provides an essentially transactional function. It wouldn't exist as it does without the larger economic system of the Western world driven by central banking.

There are very large centers of money power in Wall Street such as Goldman Sachs; and Goldman Sachs is certainly an integral and purposeful part of the modern corporatist system. But even much of what Goldman Sachs does is essentially transactional. It's fundamentally a business, an intermediary, and its employees are paid (a lot, admittedly) to perform certain functions. The real control, I'd argue, lies elsewhere.

It's not Wall Street, it's the Federal Reserve and all of Central Banking (think Rothschilds, Rockefellers etc...)

To get at the root of the problem, one should be protesting, say, in London's City where central banking originated. Or protesting in front of the Federal Reserve in Washington DC. These are real seats of power. But the shadowy and excessively powerful and wealthy individuals who have created the modern economic system are quite satisfied no doubt to have Wall Street take the blame. It suits their purposes.

See the videos "Money as Debt"; Money as debt II; "The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America"; "The Secret of Oz"; "The American Dream" or the books "Web of Debt" or The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve for more info.

But that's not all... The article claims that the same central banking families have been trying to foster sentiments hostile to Wall Street for some time now.

But education only goes so far; and it's an ongoing process. In response, the Anglosphere power elite that we write about regularly has fought back. It's been trying to crank up the "blame Wall Street" theme for several years now. Finally, it's catching on.

Why? So they can validate taking more control over the system by having even more gubernamental control and restrictions over the economic system??

It goes on to explain why regulation doesn't work why there are efforts (by unions for example) to simply have more control, while Wall Street and the so-called "free market system" isn't really the problem.

Central Banking and "printing fiat money out of thin air" -- which according to the article -- "creates first booms and then devastating busts" is the problem.

P.S:

As seen in this video below, the establishment is infiltrating the OWS movement and is slowly but surely transforming it into a class and race war for their benefit. Rockefeller & Rothschild is winning yet again...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BPIgrad

I think the more correct analogy would be to throw away your shoes because the dog # on them, rather than washing them thoroughly because they are still just FINE for walking and running, just in need of a good cleaning!

But I do realize many young people today would just throw the shoes away rather than bothering to render them still usable

It is after all a disposable world these days

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join