It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collapse in 2-4 Weeks? Should we be Watching China/Saudi Arabia/American municipals and Pensions as

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Good blog post: www.tabbarianreport.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KevinBally
Good blog post: www.tabbarianreport.com...

Great input on the subject! Bravo

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ummmmm...
Very insightful?

Yeah, we're all going down with the ship, matey.
edit on 10/10/2011 by FoJAk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Collapse in 4 weeks? So the sky is falling in around 7th November?

Yup, sounds about right!

st.

P.S. Nice summary of the blog post, very insightful [/sarcasm]

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ah I just call this the "Chicken Little Effect". Nearly everyone in the world believes something big is soon to come. Many prepare many do not. But as for me, I look at the sky every morning to see if it is indeed falling. I just looked again and it seems to still be intact. Seriously though
We should be watching China and Saudi Arabia very very closely. It isn't the economic collapse coming that is concerning. It is the fact that countries generally use war to come out of their downturns. But a world war now would not be something the world could recover from.
blow the whistle too often and people pay no attention. But when the ground beneath them shakes, and when they cannot get into the banks to get money to buy food which probably will not even be on the shelf...perhaps then they will listen.
My son is a trucker. He says the government is looking into such tough regulations that many truckers will not even be able to drive. He has been driving for years, and he is telling me to stock up because the grocery stores need those trucks rolling, and the drivers will not be able to meet the guidlines to roll them.
there are so many issues with the economy both worldwide and in the US that we often over look the obvious.
Sleeping giants, and hidden ants. China and our own attempts to regulate ourselves right out of the market. What is this thing we have done?
Good post
S and F for you
DK

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
When China starts mass executing mid-level financial execs then I will know that collapse is truly eminent.

Until then...

new topics

top topics

join