It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another seperate thread about ET's and UFO's (a courtesy to rigel4)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
First (as of the other thread by rigel4) I will "lament" and state that I was under faulty Intel over your position..

Now I was asked to "recant" my understanding of prior civilizations having existed on this planet, "A" truth about UFO's (should be renamed UFC's as in Unidentified Flying Crafts to segregate the definition from the catch--all primary definition IMO)

It's really simple BTW.. most of the so called "aliens" we have generalized (such as the greys, reptiods and others) got their "start" on this same planet, but in different eons from each other.. the DNA we all possess, is a very remarkably adaptive product that was ever created, it can actually adapt to nearly "any" type of environmental conditions, but it is also the "outward" appearances that alter to suit the environmental conditions as well..

Takes for instance being in space for extended periods of existence, the body actually begins to marginally lose mass, the bone structures lose calcium, the aging process actually "decreases" slightly, and the skin begins to take on a much more "pale" appearance, if the human body was left in space, and allowed to "procreate", eventually the stature of the human would become elongated, and with less muscle mass, and the opposite would also happen, as the stature would also "decrease".. living in "zero G" environments, would eventually and literally "change" the genetic makeup of the individual, as well as the physical appearances (sounds like a certain "gray skinned race huh?" ) even genetic degradation has been shown in our own astronauts, because of external radiation hazards in the Gamma and Cosmic radiation bands impinging upon their DNA..

My experiences started when the yin/yangs tried to recruit me in 81, I have seen the "real deal" sitting on the ground, turned off, (which is one of the reasons why the film/digital takes are blurry, when they are on, they emit weak gamma, and high microwave emissions, both which blur emulsions, and cause premature CCD/MOSFET discharges) and actually was appreciative of the attention to detail with the older round models, the newer models were classic black, triangle, production models their is a small cockpit at the top, off centered to the back of the craft BTW), the older ones was where a great deal of personal "love" was embellished upon them in their construction..

I refused then, I refuse now (every three dang years.. just like clockwork, they "interview me", answer is always no) and the "aliens" (specifically the ones that still look human) are from a more recent prior civilization (hence the more common shape and form of the body), and as I have mentioned before, one of them looked kinda hot, she was taller then me, but still from "this world" (which is the point of this thread)..

You see most forget that we have had "previous" civilizations, many have also found the art of extra-environmental flight, they left because this world always does "spring cleaning" just like clockwork, some found habitable planets, procreated, and continued their specific genetic races existence, over time, they "adapted" to the new planet, causing external appearances to change in accordance to natural selective adaptation's.. If you were to see them now, they would have little to do with our current form we have taken (Based upon environmental conditions of our era).. so they would "appear" alien to you, when in fact "genetically" their are markers proving that they are "related" to us..

Then you have the selfish breeds in "every form of humanity" past and present, as well as future civilizations to come, they are the ones that represent greed, destruction, control, some have even claimed to be "GOD's" and use parlor tricks of technology to cement themselves into the religious creeds of the new civilization dawning (timing is everything you know?) they are still around on this planet, mainly setup in underground facilities of their own making, and we have run into them before, one particular old race here, "REALLY" hates us with a venom that is almost palatable in the air.. and one particular underground structure that was worked on for well over 100 years by our current civilizational structure (back when steam power was king) was closed down in the late 70's, primarily because of a giant hole near the training facility (not sure who opened it up, us or them) but the end results, was blowing the bridge, scrounging whatever one could get their hands on to seal the hole up permanently that was made of metal (riveted or not) and welding that huge hole shut..

It caused the facility to be closed down, the only two entrances to be sealed off (one by a huge door, the other by blowing it closed and backfilling it with cement and other debris) the facility is still "there", a standard white mobile home building, which was converted inside to have a central control center taking up a large portion of the place, located to the right and left of the door, with a central "round room" elevated console, that has VCR decks built into the lower portion of the round table (just under the counter top) with angled CRT's situated evenly around the upper round separate "deck" itself, so that you could stand and look up at what the VCR was playing, or grab a high stool chair and sit down and watch it.. this was the learning center, which had a separate old CRT TV room with sliding glass doors, but was worthless, as the room had the roof caved in, allowing it to degenerate further..

The place was powered by a magneto generator, which required you to either use batteries to start the motor operating, or on one of the sides, you could open a panel and literally "manually" pull cord it into action.. the generator has some of the "very" old contractors colors (lead paint type pastel milky green color remember?) which in it's current state, is "questionable" if you could even get it started..

I would NOT go down there (even if you could) thats just a welded plate covering the hole, but if your in the VA area, and are good at what you do, I would suggest grabbing the remaining tapes that are still there (DOD did a "scramble" , which means drop everything, and beat feet out of there so much remains)..

Aliens (by Universal Relativity) do not exist, and all the ones we have ever dealt with, are just older representations of prior civilizations here on this planet, some come back for a visit, others come back trying to be GOD's once again, and "always" a few remain here trying to sway the new civilization to their way of thinking..

The DOD crafts are really nice to look at when they are on the ground, but hardly piloted by "aliens" unless your into the whole "alien border mentality thing"

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesackerson

post by jamesackerson
Aliens (by Universal Relativity) do not exist, and all the ones we have ever dealt with, are just older representations of prior civilizations here on this planet

OK so what you are saying is the Earth is the only planet that can produce intelligent life , and that any Aliens out there come from here .
Why would that be ?
edit on 10-10-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by jamesackerson
Aliens (by Universal Relativity) do not exist, and all the ones we have ever dealt with, are just older representations of prior civilizations here on this planet

OK so what you are saying is the Earth is the only planet that can produce intelligent life , and that any Aliens out there come from here .
Why would that be ?
edit on 10-10-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Because this planet is quite literally the only "living planet" that has the proper conditions for any form of life to exist, others come close (which is why many of the prior races left from this one to them) and this earth has had many forms before, some more hostile to our current one, others more desirable which we have yet to see gain, but the human genome, is capable of adapting to all the conditions present, external appearances always change, but the genetic markers remain the same, no matter the form taken, because this is planet always changes it's exterior form like clockwork, every so many eons (even geological archaeological studies prove as much)

The only constant for life to exist, is "change" , and this is the only planet that fits the bill to a "T" ..

These changes do not happen overnight, the previous civilizations that have lived here (some still do as mentioned) are remnant of the old world, just ours will soon be the remnants of the future worlds "spring cleaning" ..

The chick I referred to tried to pull the wool over my eyes, but the problem is, is that I am "aware" of the genetic markers that show her blood, is essentially from the same seed as mine (genome wise), that it is a matter of "relative viewpoint" to cause one to believe something being "outside" of the natural programming of humanity, when nothing could be further from A simple truth, we all share the same genome markers, which are "planetary" based, not "hoo'doo" based..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

post by jamesackerson
Because this planet is quite literally the only "living planet" that has the proper conditions for any form of life to exist

This isn't even the only planet in this Solar system that has or has had the capability to support life .
I think its highly likely that in the 4 Billion years this planet has existed there is a history that we are not aware of but to say that all ET species originate from here and this is the only planet to produce life is Human arrogance at its best .
It shows total disregard for scale of the Galaxy and the trillions of planets in it , and that's before you look outward to the Universe with all the Billions of Galaxies contained within .

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Because this planet is quite literally the only "living planet" that has the proper conditions for any form of life to exist, others come close

This statement sounds grossly ignorant.
How many other planets have you studied?
Do you have any idea how big the universe is, let alone a multy-universe?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's an interesting theory, and while I'm 100% sure human race is not the first intelligent species to develop on this planet, I highly doubt this is the only planet capable of creating life. There is over 400 billion stars in Milky Way galaxy. There is approximately over 200 billion galaxies in the universe. Who knows, there could be hundreads of billions of universes. So Earth is the only planet that is able to create life? No, just no. Like you said, the universe is constantly changing. One day, the Earth is not able to harbour life anymore. I sincerely doubt the original creation ends there.

Well, atleast this thread is better made than the one this referred to, even though this sounded like some fantasy story by someone who wishes to have inside knowlidge. People should really stop making threads that present their own personal opinions as facts. Nothing wrong with throwing in ideas, though.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is a new one, usually the earth as the only planet able to support life is a christian belief.

I am a believer but if you want me to believe something like this you gotta have some proof.

In the next 3 years if they contact you try to take a picture of them.

I could be wrong but isn't the gray area for this sort of stuff.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamdaddy
This is a new one, usually the earth as the only planet able to support life is a christian belief.

I am a believer but if you want me to believe something like this you gotta have some proof.

Let me clarify a little more for you..

I get visits by the "local" black projects every three years since 1981, Mainly because I have mechanical engineering aptitude, come from a line of military enlister's, can finish any type of encryption test with at least 5 minutes to spare, and even be able to point out any answer I may have gotten wrong...

Once the "black arena" of our world gets it's hooks into you, they will never let go...

One of the things the projects want better clarification on, is a project I designed, modeled, and realized, which is Quantified Infinity (QI), simply because it allows for dynamic approaches to both linear, and non-linear mathematical models, including (and here is the main reason why the continued interests in me) "Encryption methodologies..

I do encryption, like most do breathing, without thinking about it, and all systems I play with, are "not" hackable, unbreakable, and well, you get the main reason for the "interests".. so it's been a "see this?.. this is what we had in the 50's, this is what we have now, "yadda, yadda, yadda."

So the information I got from the annual "checkups", is just that, what the black projects are "willing" to expose, which amounts to very little in the way of proof, only my word against theirs, and an constant pain--in--the--ass checkup policy in place..

This planet has not been host to only one form of humanity, but an untold amount of humanity in all different forms and sizes and different civilizational structures, as well as technological levels.. In each universe, their is only "one planet" that is capable of rejuvenation.. ONE.... This earth is this Universes only planet capable of self regeneration, while others come close, can even reach levels of a certain degree, they fail because of the inability to do "spring cleaning"... No such thing as aliens to this universe, only the fallacy of mankind expects this particular universe to have independent regions that are where life "came from" , when in fact the life there, was originated from "here", it's all in the markers of the genetic structure...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesackerson

Originally posted by shamdaddy

Let me clarify a little more for you..

I get visits by the "local" black projects every three years since 1981, Mainly because I have mechanical engineering aptitude, come from a line of military enlister's, can finish any type of encryption test with at least 5 minutes to spare, and even be able to point out any answer I may have gotten wrong...

Once the "black arena" of our world gets it's hooks into you, they will never let go...

One of the things the projects want better clarification on, is a project I designed, modeled, and realized, which is Quantified Infinity (QI), simply because it allows for dynamic approaches to both linear, and non-linear mathematical models, including (and here is the main reason why the continued interests in me) "Encryption methodologies..

I do encryption, like most do breathing, without thinking about it, and all systems I play with, are "not" hackable, unbreakable, and well, you get the main reason for the "interests".. so it's been a "see this?.. this is what we had in the 50's, this is what we have now, "yadda, yadda, yadda."

So the information I got from the annual "checkups", is just that, what the black projects are "willing" to expose, which amounts to very little in the way of proof, only my word against theirs, and an constant pain--in--the--ass checkup policy in place..

This planet has not been host to only one form of humanity, but an untold amount of humanity in all different forms and sizes and different civilizational structures, as well as technological levels.. In each universe, their is only "one planet" that is capable of rejuvenation.. ONE.... This earth is this Universes only planet capable of self regeneration, while others come close, can even reach levels of a certain degree, they fail because of the inability to do "spring cleaning"... No such thing as aliens to this universe, only the fallacy of mankind expects this particular universe to have independent regions that are where life "came from" , when in fact the life there, was originated from "here", it's all in the markers of the genetic structure...

This is quite possibly the biggest loud of crap that I have read here yet. Sorry....I try not to be a DI#@ but....these statements are just stupid. REALLY STUPID.

If the Author was to post that because of Earths extreme age that it might have been possible for intelligent life to have existed Millions of years ago....and left it at that....I guess I could roll with it. But to make the supposition that Earth is the ONLY planet in the entire known Universe to have life spring from it....well...the author might as well jump a ride on the CRAZY TRAIN. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Live in your dark world all you want.. I have no problem with dissenting comments, what your's is based on, is a flawed form of mathematical operations, a formula with a great deal of "supposition" involved, a gambling model, whereas, this Earth is unique to this Universe, the old races from this earth, that have long since moved to another area within this universe, would tell you otherwise, but then again, it's a matter of "relativity", and the one you (and others like you) are exposing, is based upon a logical diagram of hypothesis, using a very flawed form of mathematical operations..

Is it so hard to understand that this world is (has) been host to many a form of humanity?... I suppose it is a great deal to take in (probably why it has yet to be fully exposed to the general population by the black funded project leaders)..

Because the thought of this world being as old as it is, being a host to many varying forms of humanity over the eons, would probably cause a great deal of "discord"...

Believe what you choose to believe (such is free will) but the reality of the situation, is that This Earth has hosted "many" forms of humanity, technologies, and civilizations, and it will continue to do so, long after this one reaches it's end of degradation soon..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

BTW, your moniker "SplitInfinity" is a rather interesting one, I suppose then you know the answer to what you "get" when you actually split infinity?...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

This is quite possibly the biggest load of crap that I have read here yet. Sorry....I try not to be a DI#@ but....these statements are just stupid. REALLY STUPID.

But to make the supposition that Earth is the ONLY planet in the entire known Universe to have life spring from it....well...the author might as well jump a ride on the CRAZY TRAIN. Split Infinity

I try not to dis anyone as well, but anyone that says they have the definitive answers....well thats 2 strikes against them right there. I could go for the only "aliens" visiting Earth are all from here, maybe, but the only planet in the Universe with life? That's just ignorant...

top topics

join