It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain looks and acts more Presidential by the day!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by MrXYZ

Then he is been backed also by the moveorg. because they are the two biggest supporter of the Tea party also.

Doesn't really matter who else supports him, the simple fact that those 2 criminal brothers (they actually committed those crimes knowing they can get away with a fine...and that the fines are less than the additional profit) support Cain (and vice versa), should be enough reason not to vote for this sock puppet.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelaisaac

Originally posted by marg6043
I have not read the entire thread, but didn't Cain was chosen by God to be president or that is what he said on a Christian talk Show back in 2010.

I believe he did.

edit on 12-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

When he says God does he mean the Banks? I'm confused...

God, banks...same thing

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelaisaac

That is hilarious, I guess it most be the God of money, because obviously it likes to talk to mostly GOP candidates.

Two more cadidates that had God inspiration and guidance, as well as the divine financial backing

Rick Santorum: But around the same time God was encouraging Herman Cain to run for president, he was also telling Rick Santorum to throw his hat in the race. As Karen Santorum told CBN's David Brody in May about her husband's decision to run for president, "It really boils down to God's will. What is it that God wants? ... We have prayed a lot about this decision, and we believe with all our hearts that this is what God wants."

Michele Bachmann: Meanwhile, Michele Bachmann is all but certain to jump into the race soon, and when she does, it will signal that God has been quietly encouraging her to run for president as well. As Bachmann told World Net Daily in 2009, she would never run without God's personal endorsement:

God is a great financial backer

nymag.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Oh, lord that is what it means when Goldman Sach said they were doing God's work, they are also financially backing whomever they want to support their corruption (I mean their divine money doctrine).

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

That is exactly part of the problem, they aren't doing the math. 9-9-9 is catchy and easily identifiable, but the people parroting it do not understand what it does. First it gives the top an extensive tax cut, and then gives the poor a tax increase. And then adds a sales tax on top of it. A sales tax that those at the bottom cannot afford. It will force them to buy increasingly lower quality foods with more risk to their health. And then to buy increasingly lower quality less durable goods, driving their wages lower and lower.It should also be noted that this sales tax does not abolish your state and local taxes which in some places the sales tax could easily reach 20%. It doesn't take much to realize who this plan is meant to benefit. You think we have problems with protestors in the streets now, just let this guy get in office and pass his plan you will have riots if not an armed rebellion.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I wonder after Cain's blunder yesterday if Convicted is still voting for him.

Refuses the need to audit the FED and lied about it on national tv, said Greenspan was a great chairman, and couldn't answer any question without directing it to 9-9-9.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join