It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenge Amanda Knox! Give Italy Nothing!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff

Im pretty sure Walkers can fight his / her own battles, but I presume the '3rd and final time' relates to the final chance in you providing the doccumentation before walking away

I know that, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that he is just being arrogant about his opinion - demanding answers and so-forth. I was calling him out on this by laughing at it.

from someone who ooozes arrogance, and is so set on their own theory that they refuse to allow anybody else to have an opinion.

Refuse? I haven't stopped people having their opinion, I have merely pointed out the inconsistencies with them and showed evidence otherwise. How on Earth this is being 'arrogant' I don't know - unless of course you are just mud-slinging randomly hoping some of it will stick!

I too have had quite enough of your BS attitude and am walking away from this thread.... not because you have changed my opinion, but I just cant stand to read any more of your bollox.

Go for your life mate, I could care less if you like me or not.
As far as I'm concerned, I am merely defending an innocent couple who are being wrongfully accused by the public who have lapped up what the media said rather than use their own heads and apply logic to the issue.

Love you

Ahhh, more smart-ass comments. Just what I would expect from people who are clutching at straws.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkers
You are not helping yourself at this point. Only proving further your mental instability.

Again with the mental instability thing. You do know that just because you say it a million times it doesn't make it true don't you? Also, a smart chap named Einstein said something to the effect of: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result". Wise words there.

Also, I've reported those personal attacks, such comments are completely unacceptable. I do hope you find help.

To which nothing shall be done as I have not attacked you personally anywhere in this thread. I have been a member here MUCH longer than you, my friend, and know the rules like the back of my hand

Quite apart from the fact you were moderated yourself for attempting to insult me......hypocrisy much?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

CONTEXT

Look it up if you don't know the meaning of it.

Here is the full post again with that sentence included which provides context to what I was talking about - as opposed to a small snippet being cherry-picked out and twisted to suit the posters own version of events....

Originally posted by Kryties

On 3 consecutive tries, you have been unable to provide evidence to the allegations of torture.

Yes, at the moment it is Amanda's word against that of the Italian police - who had an agenda to fill of quickly closing the case.

Your own paranoia drives you to think I am aiming for retribution,

LOL, actually it is about your claims that I had a "3rd and final chance" and my laughing at you about it. Why on Earth would I be paranoid about some trumped-up random ignoramus on the Internet?

you should seek help from a psychiatric doctor, you are most likely a danger to the wider public and your family if you think asking three times for evidence or proof to back up outrageous comments is an attempt to incite violence or otherwise trace you. You could lash out against anyone it would seem. Again, I urge you to see a doctor.

I have actually provided a hell of a lot of proof, none of which you have actually read. Yes, the proof is an opinion based on evidence from a respected FBI agent with nothing to gain from it, but then again Amanda and Raphaelles' guilt is also an opinion of the Italian police, as they clearly had not enough actual proof against them.

Now, I ask YOU one last time (before I give up and just laugh you off into obscurity) - what happens after this supposed "3rd and final time" you are parroting on about? Would that, combined with your retarded and ridiculous claim that I need to seek mental help, be just a smokescreen to cover up your own lack of knowledge and sheer arrogance on the issue? Hmm?

Please don't cherry-pick comments without placing them in context in future.
edit on 11/10/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hey people, can we have a bit of decorum please? Everyone has differing opinions, even when people actually agree about things - we are all at the centre of our very own universe

Walkers, etc, please stop baiting Kryties - he is entitled to his own opinions and to process the info as he sees fit.

Kryties, can't help feeling that you are participating in a bit of baiting at this point (but not originally). However, same applies to you.

Personally, i love the fact that we never agree on anything as a species - that is what keeps us evolving

Would just like to add that i personally disagree with Kryties on this issue but that is all it is - disagreement over a topic. No need to get wound up of harm my blood pressure over it..........
edit on 11-10-2011 by Flavian because: clarification

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Now, in keeping with the original aim of the thread, how about turning it around and replacing the question with this:

Owing to the farcical prosecution of Gary McKinnon, should we boycott US products?

I will start......no because that would be stupid. Next topic?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

To which nothing shall be done as I have not attacked you personally anywhere in this thread.

trumped-up random ignoramus

Yep, not against the T&C, as I already know. Considering this site's motto is "Deny Ignorance" - calling someone ignorant is not against the Terms and Conditions

your retarded...

Again, you are missing the CONTEXT. I was calling your CLAIM retarded, not you. But nice try cherry-picking again
You are showing obvious signs of grasping desperately at straws here!

Would that, combined with your retarded and ridiculous claim that I need to seek mental help, be just a smokescreen to cover up your own lack of knowledge and sheer arrogance on the issue? Hmm?

I've played this game before, where people cherry-pick comments out of context to try to implicate them in something they didn't do. It is ridiculous and pathetic mate.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

You're just bitter that your arrogance has been shattered and your argument exposed as the crock it is.

HAHA that's a laugh. How's that straw grasping going?

You have done NOTHING to 'expose' my argument whatsoever, except arrogantly demand that I had a final time to prove something that not even the Italian police could prove.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You are showing obvious signs of grasping desperately at straws here!

Yes, the proof is an opinion

HAHA that's a laugh. How's that straw grasping going?

The funniest thing is, when you tried (and failed spectacularly) to lecture on context, you showed the site just how deeply flawed your argument was. You just admitted that your own arguments were based off an opinion, and that you were unable prove anything. I wouldn't expect anything less from someone of your intellectual capacity.

I don't even need to do anything more than quote

when you come out with that timeless classic "clutching at straws" rubbish. I'm surprised your metaphorical fingers haven't been severed off what with all your straw clutching.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
Kryties, can't help feeling that you are participating in a bit of baiting at this point (but not originally). However, same applies to you.

You're right, I do bite back when someone makes false claims about me. You are also right, however, that I should be ignoring the troll doing it rather than responding!

Personally, i love the fact that we never agree on anything as a species - that is what keeps us evolving

This website wouldn't exist if everyone thought the same thing about everything!

Would just like to add that i personally disagree with Kryties on this issue but that is all it is - disagreement over a topic. No need to get wound up of harm my blood pressure over it..........

I am quite able to accept the fact that someone has a different opinion than me, it is what intelligent discussion is all about. I do, however, get narky when I am attacked for seemingly no reason other than I happen to believe in somebody's innocence.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

So, instead of reading the CONTEXT in which that statement appears, and instead of reading my response to your continued assertion of it, you instead stick your fingers in your ears and scream "Lalalalala".

It's about what I expect from the ignorant really.

when you come out with that timeless classic "clutching at straws" rubbish. I'm surprised your metaphorical fingers haven't been severed off what with all your straw clutching.

There's a couple of big words in there mate, hope that didn't hurt too much!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

I am quite able to accept the fact that someone has a different opinion than me, it is what intelligent discussion is all about. I do, however, get narky when I am attacked for seemingly no reason other than I happen to believe in somebody's innocence.

Quite, right. Much easier to attack you for being a thieving, up side down sheep sh*****er!!!

By the way, love or hate Kryties, does anybody else adore the upside location he uses? Makes me laugh every time i look.........

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Hehe thanks mate, I try my best to joke around and give people a laugh - hence the avatar also

It's bloody hard to shag sheep upside down, not that I've tried or anything just the physics of it makes my head spin

Oh and the sheep thing is actually Kiwi, not Aussie - just a heads up hehe.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

edit on 11/10/2011 by Kryties because: Not going to be baited.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The off topic remarks and personal attacks stop here.

Any further T&C violations will result in an immediate suspension of posting privileges for 72 hours.

Thank You,

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join