It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenge Amanda Knox! Give Italy Nothing!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkers

Prove that she was tortured. I want to see links to official documentation, video, pictures anything to back up your ridiculous claims of torture.

The Interrogation That Never Was

As evidence of the effectiveness of this technique, I provide excerpts from a de-classified CIA document published by Research Publication Woodbridge, CT 06525. This document was from the Director of the CIA to FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover in 1956, and described techniques for brainwashing used by Communists in North Korea:

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
WASHINGTON 25, D. C.
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR 25 APR 1956

MEMORANDUM FOR: The Honorable J. Edgar Hoover
Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation
SUBJECT : Brainwashing

TECHNIQUES AND THEIR EFFECTS:

5. Induction of Fatigue. This is a well-known device for breaking will power and critical powers of judgment. Deprivation of sleep results in more intense psychological debilitation than does any other method of engendering fatigue. The communists vary their methods. "Conveyor belt" interrogation that last 50-60 hours will make almost any individual compromise, but there is danger that this will kill the victim. It is safer to conduct interrogations of 8-10 hours at night while forcing the prisoner to remain awake during the day. Additional interruptions in the remaining 2-3 hours of allotted sleep quickly reduce the most resilient individual .

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Let's try that again, shall we?

OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION

That means documentation from THE ITALIAN POLICE, not some self appointed CIA "expert". 2nd chance, make it count.

edit on 11-10-2011 by Walkers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Here is the entire page, without the CIA document above as I have already posted it...

by, Steve Moore

Coerce: To Achieve by force or threat
(Merriam –Webster Dictionary)
The word interrogation comes, ironically from the Latin root word “interrogatus”, which means “to ask”. At no time in Amanda’s “interrogation” was any she truly ‘asked’ anything, or was any information truly solicited. This interrogation was simply planned coercion to force her to say what the police needed her to say. No true “interrogation” took place. What took place bore more resemblance to the Inquisition than to an interrogation.

edit on 11/10/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

/// MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

////DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act

Continued next post.....

edit on Tue Oct 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Kryties

##snipped##

Now, again it will be interesting to see who actually takes the time to read through this and who sticks their fingers in their ears and screams "Lalala".

For anyone interested in reading the rest of this retired FBI agents analysis of the crime, read it here in full at these links - and perhaps even read some other articles on the website as they are just as informative and interesting:

1. Investigation of Violent Crimes is My Life; Not a Hobby
2. The Mountain of Missing Evidence
3. Evidence Collection
4. The Luminol Lies
5. The Interrogation That Never Was

And the parent website: Injustice In Perugia

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
When i was little a kid of 10 years old..i was in school - one day we had to exchange math home-work, kids gave their home work to the kid sitting with them and then checking their work and correcting the errors.

I got to check the work of the kid sitting with me...and i got very confused since my class mate didn't use the right order of the math problems which i used myself in my book.

Since i got very confused i assumed he made mistakes and i marked his work wrongly off as incorrect.

When i was home, later that day our teacher came to our house and wanted to talk with my parents. Parents called me in the room.

He told my parents i *deliberately* marked the correct home-work of my mate as "incorrect". He repeated over and over that i should admit how i did this with evil intention to make my mate look bad.

I started crying and denying, but the teacher just didn't want to hear that i marked the work as wrong because i was simply confused by the order...not intentionally. He called me a liar upon my denying that i did anything wrong. Finally, i simply "admitted" to whatever he thought i was doing wrong.

Anyway, i was a little kid there...but you see where this is going.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION

That means documentation from THE ITALIAN POLICE, not some self appointed CIA "expert". 2nd chance, make it count.

1. I would think a memorandum from the CIA to J. Edgar Hoover would be considered official wouldn't you?

2. Why on earth would the Italian Police present evidence that they tortured someone into confession? That would be like shooting themselves in the foot really.

3. You are grasping at straws now

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by mistermonculous
Or: because the evidence strongly indicated his guilt.

Say, also, has anyone ever noticed that an Italian court functions (or fails to) a lot like the British Parliament? He who shouts loudest and longest; wins

contradict yourself much ?
edit on 10-10-2011 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

Rarely, and certainly not in this case.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This girl is about as innocent as Joran VanDer Sloot and the Kalpo (sp?) brothers. The thing that does it for me is her insistance that her and Kerchner were best friends. Even though they had only lived together for about a month, and the fact that Kerchner's family said she had never really talked about Knox. Good and innocent people don't get mixed up in things like murder.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Right. This is your 3rd and FINAL chance. I am going to spell this out really easily for you, because it seems you have some difficulties in understanding properly.

Prove that she was tortured. I want to see links to official documentation, video, pictures anything to back up your ridiculous claims of torture.

Official documentation. That would be things like the police records presented at the trials - if as you claim, "torture" is legal in Italy, there should be no problems with it being documented in a court of law.

It could also include audio and visual recordings, again, these would have been presented at court.

These documents MUST come from either the courts, police or legal teams, in other words, they have to have originated from people actually involved in the case, not just someone who happens to have a background in the CIA and an agenda.

3rd and final time. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight76

Yeah cause clearly a young, impressionable woman wouldn't go about claiming people she likes are her friends - therefore she is GUILTY!!!

Never mind the fact that all the REAL evidence suggests that it was Rudy Guede who acted alone - nah that is too easy we want to imagine a sex-fueled satanic blood-orgy! That sells more papers than some stupid, common story about a guy breaking in to a house, getting caught by the owner and subsequently raping and killing her. To simple really.......

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If, beyond any other doubt then, Rudy Guede is the murderer....then why is he getting only 16 years in prison?
Will they review his conviction?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Right. This is your 3rd and FINAL chance. I am going to spell this out really easily for you, because it seems you have some difficulties in understanding properly.

Or what exactly? Lol - are you making some sort of stupid internet threat or something? You gunna track my IP and come beat me down are you?

Official documentation. That would be things like the police records presented at the trials - if as you claim, "torture" is legal in Italy, there should be no problems with it being documented in a court of law.

It could also include audio and visual recordings, again, these would have been presented at court.

These documents MUST come from either the courts, police or legal teams, in other words, they have to have originated from people actually involved in the case, not just someone who happens to have a background in the CIA and an agenda.

3rd and final time. Good luck.

As the Italian police claimed they did not record the interview, there is no official evidence to be had - or they would have presented this in court, which they did not. All they presented in court is the manufactured confession that Amanda recanted the next day after she had slept and had time to clear her mind.

3rd and final time eh? I'm waiting now for this supposed retribution you seem to be aiming toward LMFAO!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
If, beyond any other doubt then, Rudy Guede is the murderer....then why is he getting only 16 years in prison?
Will they review his conviction?

They reduced his sentence on the basis that he claimed the other two were involved. In other words, he cut a deal with the Italian police who had very little, if any other substantial evidence that the other two were involved.

Rudy saw a way to cut his sentence by dobbing in the other two. It's really not any more complex than that.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

On 3 consecutive tries, you have been unable to provide evidence to the allegations of torture.

Yes, at the moment it is Amanda's word against that of the Italian police - who had an agenda to fill of quickly closing the case.

Your own paranoia drives you to think I am aiming for retribution,

LOL, actually it is about your claims that I had a "3rd and final chance" and my laughing at you about it. Why on Earth would I be paranoid about some trumped-up random ignoramus on the Internet?

you should seek help from a psychiatric doctor, you are most likely a danger to the wider public and your family if you think asking three times for evidence or proof to back up outrageous comments is an attempt to incite violence or otherwise trace you. You could lash out against anyone it would seem. Again, I urge you to see a doctor.

I have actually provided a hell of a lot of proof, none of which you have actually read. Yes, the proof is an opinion based on evidence from a respected FBI agent with nothing to gain from it, but then again Amanda and Raphaelles' guilt is also an opinion of the Italian police, as they clearly had not enough actual proof against them.

Now, I ask YOU one last time (before I give up and just laugh you off into obscurity) - what happens after this supposed "3rd and final time" you are parroting on about? Would that, combined with your retarded and ridiculous claim that I need to seek mental help, be just a smokescreen to cover up your own lack of knowledge and sheer arrogance on the issue? Hmm?

Im pretty sure Walkers can fight his / her own battles, but I presume the '3rd and final time' relates to the final chance in you providing the doccumentation before walking away from someone who ooozes arrogance, and is so set on their own theory that they refuse to allow anybody else to have an opinion.
I too have had quite enough of your BS attitude and am walking away from this thread.... not because you have changed my opinion, but I just cant stand to read any more of your bollox.

Love you

edit on 11/10/11 by Plumbduff because: slight punctuation change

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yes, the proof is an opinion

'Nuff said.

Now, I ask YOU one last time (before I give up and just laugh you off into obscurity) - what happens after this supposed "3rd and final time" you are parroting on about? Would that, combined with your retarded and ridiculous claim that I need to seek mental help, be just a smokescreen to cover up your own lack of knowledge and sheer arrogance on the issue? Hmm?

You are not helping yourself at this point. Only proving further your mental instability. Also, I've reported those personal attacks, such comments are completely unacceptable. I do hope you find help.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
The Italians hate Americans.

edit on 10-10-2011 by Frater210 because: !

Actually you are mistaking. Italians really love Americans.
Just for this reason a big part of them were sincerely happy about the result of the trial, even if they thought Amanda was really involved in the murder as probably she is.

But! Italians don' t love arrogant Americans who come with a lot of money and think they can do anything or that they are a "step up".

Italians don' t like them in the same way they don't love the same category of people coming from Germany, from Sweden or from Italy itself.
And no population loves such kind of people, i guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join