It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenge Amanda Knox! Give Italy Nothing!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff
In my opinion she is guilty.
In my opinion she has serious psychological issues.
In my opinion the only reason she is free is because the Italian police f***ed up big time.

It was opinions that got them wrongfully convicted in the first place.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Kryties

Did you know, by the way, that the prosecutor tried that EXACT SAME SCENARIO of a sex-crazed satanic murder in at least one other unrelated trial? That and he's being prosecuted himself for misconduct in the profession. That ALONE, without all the other evidence suggesting a one-man attack as opposed to a 3-way weirdo satanic-sex murder should have been enough to make people suspicious - yet we see that many people still buy the lies. Why? As I said before, my honest opinion is that they like to imagine those weird scenarios to satisfy their own dark cravings to participate in it or to at least witness it.

That i did not know. And that is very interesting to say the least. The prosecution and Police definitely messed things up but Miss Knox still has many questions to answer. In my opinion

The whole thing is just not palatable whatever viewpoint you may have on the issue. Just a bit sad that the thread appeared to be descending into a 'bash USA vs long live USA' thread instead of a discussion about the case in point. Seems to be happening a bit more often on ATS these days, or it may just be ailing memory!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkers
Insult deleted and will have their own arrogance shafting them when she gets nailed at the next appeal.

Clearly you also have read nothing about the case except what the media reports. Also, you clearly haven't read through this thread properly or you would know that the next appeal is the last one and can only be about legal technicalities and not the case itself.

No arrogance will be "shafting" me I'm afraid, although I do see your own ignorance being splattered all over your face!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
TO THE OP:

Reading the first post here and then the subsequent one, firmly and blindly defending Amanda`s innocence infuriated me.

I then almost started fuming at your aggressive remarks on Italy - now, so, just because of Amanda Knox, we all have to hate Italy?

I think that she`s more guilty than not. The stories about her having been sexually harrassed while in jail could have all been fabricated by her. Do we have any witnesses?

Have you seen how many interviews she`s going to get from now on? I was reading an article on Yahoo on her today and they were saying that she`s worth more than 10 million dollars now...interviews, photos, books and all....

I think they found a crafty way of getting her out BECAUSE of the ties between Italy and America.

And after 2 years in Italy, I would have expected you to swear a lot better than you are attempting to do.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
To actually think Knox is some innocent flower is pretty silly.

They had plenty of evidence that she was there and that linked her to the murder... unfortunately the Italian police are incompetent and allowed the DNA to become contaminated.

I'm not saying Knox plunged a knife in and killed Kercher, but she was there and she knows who did.

And as others have said, let's spare a thought for the actual victim, the person who has been forgotten in all of this, Meredith Kercher.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
TO THE OP:

Reading the first post here and then the subsequent one, firmly and blindly defending Amanda`s innocence infuriated me.

I'm not blindly defending anything. I have reviewed the evidence, listened to opinions from both sides of the argument INCLUDING a retired FBI investigator and came to the INFORMED conclusion that she and the boyfriend are innocent of all charges.

What infuriates me is having to listen to people claim they are guilty then reading through their reasons why and CLEARLY they are basing it off only what the media has said - to which the prosecution fed lies. This isn't denying ignorance, it's embracing it freely and willingly.

I think that she`s more guilty than not. The stories about her having been sexually harrassed while in jail could have all been fabricated by her. Do we have any witnesses?

What if it WAS true? How do ignorants like yourself saying she is lying help her to get justice?

Have you seen how many interviews she`s going to get from now on? I was reading an article on Yahoo on her today and they were saying that she`s worth more than 10 million dollars now...interviews, photos, books and all

I think they found a crafty way of getting her out BECAUSE of the ties between Italy and America.

Yeah that's it. Another pearl of wisdom here: She PLANNED to get arrested and jailed for 4 years so that she could get out and make heaps of money.

Ummm.....no. I have already posted plenty of evidence and analysis of her innocence in this thread - it will be interesting to see who reads it and who just sticks their fingers in their ears and goes "Lalala" in an attempt to embrace ignorance.
edit on 11/10/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Um sorry but your own country has done worse to people.

I'm Italian and I find this rude and offensive. Let's blame an entire country for a bad trial. Hey while your at it why not get all pissy over Casey Anthony too?

I will avenge nobody.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

And as others have said, let's spare a thought for the actual victim, the person who has been forgotten in all of this, Meredith Kercher.

Sigh....

Again, for those who can't read through threads....this has already been addressed. NOBODY is forgetting the victim WHATSOEVER. By ensuring that the CORRECT person gets jailed for the crime we are actually DOING HER MEMORY JUSTICE. It is NOT justice for the victim that people get wrongfully imprisoned - I'm sure everyone can agree to that.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I just gave my opinion on your post - as many other did - because that`s what we do here.

But I got tagged as an ignorant, just because I didn`t agree with your point of view.
I feel sorry for you.

Before you accuse or define people according to your standards, if you are not ignorant yourself, spend some time to do some soul searching and see where you stand.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Wrongly imprisoned says you... and a pretty shoddy Italian justice system.

She's at least an accessory to murder, plus perverting the course of justice, falsely accusing her boss.... I could go on and on.

The girl is far from innocent and probably knows who killed Meredith.

I see you ignored the rest of my post anyway.

Must be nice to just ignore everything...... YAY

USA USA!!!

:shk:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I just gave my opinion on your post - as many other did - because that`s what we do here.

You gave your opinion on the OP's post, not mine.

But I got tagged as an ignorant, just because I didn`t agree with your point of view.
I feel sorry for you.

It has nothing to do with that - I am claiming your ignorance because you seem to know little about the case except for what the media has told you. This is based on the details of your post.

Feel sorry for me all you like, I don't actually care!

Before you accuse or define people according to your standards, if you are not ignorant yourself, spend some time to do some soul searching and see where you stand.

I have researched this topic thoroughly, whereas you are just listening to the media. The two tell COMPLETELY different stories. I need not do any 'soul searching' to see where I stand, as I know that my opinion comes from a solid basis of research and not propaganda.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Kryties

Wrongly imprisoned says you... and a pretty shoddy Italian justice system.

She's at least an accessory to murder, plus perverting the course of justice, falsely accusing her boss.... I could go on and on.

Without going through everything I have already posted (you can see it for yourself in this thread), suffice it to say you are wrong. She was subjected to 14 hours of non-stop interrogation, without a lawyer, where the police were 'tag-teaming' (Google it) every hour and she was denied food, water and sleep for the entire duration. During this time she was repeatedly asked to imagine a scenario where the bartender (ex-boss) was involved. The police implanted the idea into her basically - it is a known method and akin to torture according to human-rights organisations. If you don't believe me, Google it, the information is freely available on the Web.

The girl is far from innocent and probably knows who killed Meredith.

Probably? So 'probably' is enough to jail somebody for the rest of their life? Thank the stars you never got into the law profession!

I see you ignored the rest of my post anyway.

No, I did not.

Must be nice to just ignore everything

I ignored the media and went and did my own in-depth research, if that's what you meant. You know, denying ignorance and all that jazz.......

USA USA!!!

I'm Aussie for your information - and I have already said in this thread (which you clearly haven't read through) that I disagree with boycotting Italy as, yes while they wrongfully convicted them, they also righted that wrong and let them go free. So, with this knowledge, do you have any more ignorant, smart-ass comments to make?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

They could interview me for 24 hrs none stop I still wouldn't sign anything or make lies upto get away from the situation!

She first lied about Lumumba being the rapist and killer, and then, when it turned out he had an alibi, she lied about police abuse and the accusation beimg "forced" out of her. In fact, she was only being questioned as a witness; the moment she accused Lumumba and admitted to being present at the time she became a suspect and the interview stopped. She then wrote a two page letter -- VOLUNTARILY -- "explaining" what happened that night and why Lumumba was the killer. Those who keep insisting that she accused him under duress have not read the facts. Please do so: the Massei report on the evidence and can be read on the True Jusrice for Meredith website. She and Sollicito ties themselves up in knots with their ever-changing and contradictory stories. To this day they cannot agree on where they were on that night.

That about somes this up,

Not enough to convict her doesnt mean she is innocent...

You have her back anyway......dont come back!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
So Kristies

Accoding to all your investigations, the assassin was, without any further doubt, and the only guilty one - Rudy Guede??

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Right so Italy rightly or wrongly imprisons an american citizen and a boycott is called for ! Now lets just take a very quick look at the global behaviour of America and I think we can see how ludicrous such a suggestion is.

Just be glad Italy doesn't have a death penalty.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lukeUK
reply to post by Kryties

They could interview me for 24 hrs none stop I still wouldn't sign anything or make lies upto get away from the situation!

You could not know that until you were actually IN that situation. I'm sorry mate, but scientific fact flies in the face of your claim you could tough it out.

She first lied about Lumumba being the rapist and killer, and then, when it turned out he had an alibi, she lied about police abuse and the accusation beimg "forced" out of her.

It is no lie that the police interrogated her for 14 hours straight with no lawyer, sleep, food or drink. It is no lie that it is considered forced confession and torture by human-rights organisations. This is all freely available FACT that is easily searchable on the Web.

In fact, she was only being questioned as a witness; the moment she accused Lumumba and admitted to being present at the time she became a suspect and the interview stopped.

14 hours later, after police had been getting her to imagine scenarios with Lumumba as the killer for much of this time.

She then wrote a two page letter -- VOLUNTARILY -- "explaining" what happened that night and why Lumumba was the killer.

Again, 14 hours later, no sleep, food or drink, having been badgered by tag-teaming police for the entire time and after police had been getting her to imagine scenarios with Lumumba as the killer for much of this time.

Those who keep insisting that she accused him under duress have not read the facts. Please do so: the Massei report on the evidence and can be read on the True Jusrice for Meredith website.

I have read the facts and they speak for themselves. She was subjected to torture for her confession. This is FACT.

Yeah, screw the overwhelming DNA evidence tha it was a one-man attack perpetrated by a known thief using the exact method of breaking in that he was known to do. Screw the fact that it could be a simple fact that he was sprung during the robbery so raped and killed Meredith. Screw the fact that this type of crime happens regularly around the world eh!

Nah, lets instead go with the sex-fueled satanic ritual that almost never happens EVER because the media tells me so. Lets go with that because the prosecutor had tried it before on another case where it didn't work so it must work for this case! Let's believe the prosecutor who himself is being prosecuted for misconduct in another case - he seems SO trustworthy and not willing to do anything to save his career......

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

So Kristies

Accoding to all your investigations, the assassin was, without any further doubt, and the only guilty one - Rudy Guede??

I believe that Rudy Guede acted alone, yes. All the REAL evidence supports this theory completely.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

reply to post by Kryties

You could not know that until you were actually IN that situation. I'm sorry mate, but scientific fact flies in the face of your claim you could tough it out.

She first lied about Lumumba being the rapist and killer, and then, when it turned out he had an alibi, she lied about police abuse and the accusation beimg "forced" out of her.

It is no lie that the police interrogated her for 14 hours straight with no lawyer, sleep, food or drink. It is no lie that it is considered forced confession and torture by human-rights organisations. This is all freely available FACT that is easily searchable on the Web.

In fact, she was only being questioned as a witness; the moment she accused Lumumba and admitted to being present at the time she became a suspect and the interview stopped.

14 hours later, after police had been getting her to imagine scenarios with Lumumba as the killer for much of this time.

She then wrote a two page letter -- VOLUNTARILY -- "explaining" what happened that night and why Lumumba was the killer.

Again, 14 hours later, no sleep, food or drink, having been badgered by tag-teaming police for the entire time and after police had been getting her to imagine scenarios with Lumumba as the killer for much of this time.

Those who keep insisting that she accused him under duress have not read the facts. Please do so: the Massei report on the evidence and can be read on the True Jusrice for Meredith website.

I have read the facts and they speak for themselves. She was subjected to torture for her confession. This is FACT.

Yeah, screw the overwhelming DNA evidence tha it was a one-man attack perpetrated by a known thief using the exact method of breaking in that he was known to do. Screw the fact that it could be a simple fact that he was sprung during the robbery so raped and killed Meredith. Screw the fact that this type of crime happens regularly around the world eh!

Nah, lets instead go with the sex-fueled satanic ritual that almost never happens EVER because the media tells me so. Lets go with that because the prosecutor had tried it before on another case where it didn't work so it must work for this case! Let's believe the prosecutor who himself is being prosecuted for misconduct in another case - he seems SO trustworthy and not willing to do anything to save his career......

Prove that she was tortured. I want to see links to official documentation, video, pictures anything to back up your ridiculous claims of torture.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You know what they say once a liar always a liar!

You are aware that the italian interrogators asked her 52 hours "mafia style" and pressured her to "confess"..with the emphasis on PRESSURED.

As soon as she mentioned the name "Lumumba" (in a totally different context because she texted him on her phone)....they constructed the tale of her meeting up with Lumumba and her being in that house. That story was literally put in her mouth.

They asked her 52 hrs and did not STOP until she "confessed" something, whether it was true or not did not even play a role. Seeing that she was a 20 year old VERY naive teenager and those interrogators were trained in "mafia style interrogations" i have BIG DOUBTS in regards of the validity of such methods applied to a 20 year old teenager.

MANY, MANY YEARS i myself got in trouble with police because over something silly and stupid i did as a teenager. I was at the station and the cops really pressured me hard to admit to all kinds of stuff..they *really* try to pull out stuff from you just for the sake of having some results. Actually denying that stuff is harder than simply "admitting" because the cops will do anything to hear WHAT THEY WANT, they will really pressure you hard.

I have no reason to believe it was different when it comes to her case.
edit on 11-10-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join