It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gears 3 Jack In The Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hey people, if any of you play Gears you might be aware of the Jack in the Box promotion going on at the moment, if you buy a large soda you get a code to win stuff. This is a plea to any xbox users in USA who have access to a Jack in the Box fast food place that if they have any spare codes in the future that could you please let me have one as I am from the U.k and can't get to a Jacks.

P.s Is anyone on the board trying to do seriously 3.0?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
seriously 3.0 is just bull#, i mean why would you even try to get that

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kurtcobainuk

I think you can participate via mail.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
seriously 3.0 is just bull#, i mean why would you even try to get that

The achievement? The fun?

You can't get it for a while anyway because we've only just had the 2nd event, 28 more to go....

I was looking at GameFAQS a few weeks ago and they were wondering if the JITB offer had ended because they stopped getting codes and the consensus at the time was that the promotion had ended although I haven't visited those forums in 2 weeks like I said.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

you have to get EVERY onyx medal...i mean c'mon are people really that obsessed?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
reply to post by curious7

you have to get EVERY onyx medal...i mean c'mon are people really that obsessed?

Some are yeah, one guy even managed to get 1000 achievement points through cheating and glitching even though we only finished the second Gears event today and you need to be part of 30 of them to get the final Onyx medal.

One guy in the world has over 1 million gamerscore and is paid $100,000 per year to play games and has sponsors within the industry even though I find it a bit sad to have that much. I'm not even on 50,000 gamerscore myself after 4 years owning the console.

Besides, unless you buy new games every few weeks and play them, shouldn't be too hard to put in an hour every so often and work towards those onyx medals. I got the onyx Doorman medal a few weeks ago and am almost at gold for Battle Mistress, the more time consuming and difficult medals to work towards I'll join boosting sessions in future when I'm not playing Arkham City, Saints Row The Third or WWE '12 but until those three games are out and I have them in my psosession, I'll just keep working towards those medals I'm already heading towards.

top topics

join