It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you support prostitution start looking for love instead, its better.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by havenvideo

yeah...very hard to see the grin through the web mate! i hate it, too! there are soooo many times i wanna be sarcastic...but then realize it won't be read that way and don't wanna have to put smiley faces behind my sentence to let them know i'm being sarcastic...kinda takes the fun out of being sarcastic if you have to recant it immediately. otherwise...e-satire would be awesome!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
love is not sex...sex is result of love..unfortunately even after having found love..sex doesn't have to be excellent..which is the core of the problem..most wives r directly responsible for not giving their everything for sex..and naturally their hubbies go huntin..sad thing marriage is these days

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
you would be a fool to look for love in America. A prostitute you can find true love no lots of infection though .
Now tell me how is it someone who says they love just wake up one day out of the blue and say sorry I dont love you any more lolol .It was never love to begin whit now was it .
Go ahead be a fool look for love look the next 60 years of your life.
The days of love and family values have been going for 30 years now .and even befor that were rare .
I know two people yea two who have that real love in ther 90ds now married over 70 years .
two people out of all the people i ever meet who really have true love man better chance of hitting the lotto .
O and dont bs anyone you may be married now for how ever long and think you love each other but first real problem comes along you will find out just how much he she realy loves you .
Better chance of drowning in a kidde pool then her him sticking with you through the worst thats just how deep your love really is

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The love versus sex argument shouldn't even be a part of the discussion.

I personally don't separate sex from love. I've never been a fan of one night stands. But I have had plenty of relationships where it was obvious that we weren't on the path to marriage. And both of us were Ok with that. We just enjoyed being with each other and we left it at that.

It's such a crazy hang up that being in a relationship means you are going to spend "forever" together and make babies.

It's the same as saying, Choose Carefully people. You only get to buy ONE car. And you'll be stuck with that vehicle for the rest of your life. So you can only test drive a car after you've signed the loan agreement.

That's just nuts. I don't have a problem renting a car. Whenever I take a road trip of more than 100 miles, I rent a car. My woman is hitting that point in life where she and I are going to have to seriously discuss the idea that I can "rent" another wife from time to time when she isn't feeling up to it.

She has told me flat out she'd rather I see a prostitute than start an affair on the side. Affairs are emotional backstabbery in her opinion. Where as a prostitute is just me getting a professional version of the amateur hobby she and I share. I'm pretty sure she also said it because she knows I can't do one night stands. So it would be really difficult for me to see a prostitute without spending a week getting to know her first. LOL

Bottom line. As long as someone wants to be a prostitute by their own choice, they should be allowed. It's not shameful at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join