It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA of the Lamb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I've been wanting to write a movie since the news about Dolly, the first cloned sheep, came out in '96. I worked 3rd shift in a hotel when I saw the news that Cathedral Turin had caught fire, it looked like arson. I was wondering why anybody would set fire to the place the Shroud is kept when the next story came up on Headline News...Dolly the first cloned Sheep. That got the juices flowing pretty good...

The first I'd ever heard of cloning was a frog when I was a child in the 70's. Now the basis of the movie is that back then, a secret sect of 2nd comers within the Vatican hired a Swiss Cloning Expert to clone a man. They'd taken a sample of blood from the Shroud of Turin to procure a DNA sample to work from and they meant to purposely bring about the 2nd Coming. That time could be working out about now?

You can see that the story could go anywhere from here. The church would raise the baby boy in an orphanage. He'd join the priesthood. It would turn out that he was the antichrist of course. Satan himself would laugh at him and ask, "You think you're the Son of God? LOL. You're the Son of Man! Of Science! You're My Son. LOL."

As it happens, I can't seem to get it all down on paper so I just wanted to share the idea with you...

Maybe I should collaborate with Dan Brown...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've had similar ideas on this theme. I think it's a great storyline. My idea was more about the blood of Christ being analyzed and reproduced in capsule form, as in saved by the blood of Christ. Very interesting possibilities.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
an interesting plot twist would be when the researchers find no dna or blood in the shroud, since its a fake(as 99% relics).

plus any genetic material would not be of whom they thought to be anyway

i could see the movie really get interesting from there

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Blockbuster material right there. Lots of great movies about "there's no such thing"...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

AWESOME Concept!!

Honestly, you should definitely write it. Hell, just write a short story, get it copyrighted quick, and then let Hollywood screenwriters adapt it and you get the royalties!

Even more interesting, you are not that far out of the realm of possibility. It could be on-going right now. It could have been predicted that it would take approx 2000 years for the technology to develop, it could draw in and validate lots of different prophecies.

I'm excited.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I appreciate the feedback everybody!

I've been itching for a new project lately...this could be it.

I'd like to draw as many similarities to the path Jesus lived too for authenticity and evil mimicry. Give him the power to heal and other miraculous powers so he could develop the following that would make the whole traveling lot a circus...Do you think the pope would excommunicate me?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Do you think the pope would excommunicate me?

What pope?

By the time it is written and published, this pope will supposedly have resigned, and the next one is supposed to usher in the anti-Christ anyway. He might be your best ally!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Already done. A trilogy actually. Very good reads.

Christ Clone Series

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You should try a book called The Miracle Strain (can't remember who it's by) as it is about this type of thing.

Rev

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blivey

Thanks for that. I'm hesitant to read them because the intro sounded different enough still that I don't want to pollute myself...I'll check those out when I'm done.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That link was the first page that had all 3 books. The wiki overview explains the concept alot better.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

That sounds like another good storyline...I guess there really is no such thing as an original thought!

Actually I checked it out and The Miracle Strain came out in 97, the trilogy didn't come out till '03...so I AM pretty good.

top topics

join