It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Endorse ' Occupy Wall Street'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Rockpuck

ive always suspected that the democrats and their millionaire and billionaire contributors have always been behind it

with the organization done at the internet level and using their tools of the trade facebook .twitter and other left leaning internet websites.

since they dont get their news from msm media sources and the "unregulated" internet to push their agenda.

Koch Brother - Dick Army - Glenn Beck -- Rush Limbaugh Fox News - Hannity - O'Reilly

Your outrage -- it holds no water.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

yeah lets talk about the op

endorsed by liberals
supported by liberals
the only people who have problems with fox news

and the only people who have problems with what i say

if it looks like a duck it quacks like a duck its a liberal duck.

So it is ok when you do it but - liberals don't deserve a voice -- even if they at least have a point.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

it doesnt? never seen anyone protest wall street except all those people who hate all those people you just listed

outrage as oppose to your carrying their water.

nah man just pointing out the holier than thou attitude is an epic fail and they have no point and the only people going around on this site telling other people sit down and shut up and be quiet and dont you dare say nothing bad about ows are liberals.

point out anywhere that someone said ows should be silenced? noone can what most people are saying INCLUDING MYSELF its

TAKE IT TO YOUR CONGRESSMAN but i guess thats just too hard to do.
edit on 10-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Shocking the same people who have in their midst as "adviser's" wall street players, are supporting ows! Must be great to know that you are supported by such far seeing folks! Maybe it's time to stop with economic theory and actually try and fix something. The great Obama has been regularly hitting up big money donors since the debt ceiling debacle. If these people want to do something constructive maybe they should protest at a presidential fund raiser! Lot's of people with money to burn seem to buy a place to eat near the prez!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
Like it matters. OWS wouldn't care if Mother Teresa endorsed it. They are so full of themselves right now, that if you're not irresponsible, immature, and greedy for everyone else's hard-earned money, you're not invited.

/TOA
It is hardly "hard-earned" money. Maybe when the businesses first started their money was hard-earned, but after decades of using foreign wage slaves to do production, manipulating the government, and cheating the people, most of their money is ill-gotten and undeserved and should be taken forcibly from them.

The only way forward from this point is in the footsteps of what Karl Marx outlined. The working class must rise against the bourgeoisie before the entire system collapses and democracy dies.
edit on 10/10/2011 by SG-17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Follow the model "outlined by Karl Marx." Really?

Even here on ATS, with regular postings of doom, gloom, prophecies, dreams, nightmares, and conspiracys du jour, I find THAT statement to be most chilling.

Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Great opening post Neo!

This is unbelievable. The democrats are so desperate to get votes because they know they will be annihilated in the next election, that they will tie their horse to the OWS movement. I wonder what they will promise to give them all that we cant afford to get their votes?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

i swear fool me once shame on me fool me twice shame on me fool me thrice shame on YOU.

pretty sure its still shame on you....just saying
we've been letting them do what ever they want it for a long time. And it took a group of people who aren't even from this country to actualy start this movement.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Convicted

same thing they been promising for decades and delievering nothing.

see now whose for sale? the people are to the highest bidder

as franklin said it best.

“When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.”

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by supergod

nope because if you want change TAKE IT TO YOUR CONGRESSMAN OR CHANGE THEM.

everyone knows that except the clueless leading the hopeless at ows.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I always wonder what these people are going to do in 5 or 10 years when the dollar crashes and it all comes to an end. What are they going to do when they took so many golden eggs from the goose that it finally had a heart attack and died? Do they realise that when we go down, the entire world economy will come crashing down after it, and it will be evolution in full force? Who are they going to complain to then?
edit on 10-10-2011 by Convicted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Convicted

they could care less i call them the "i want it all i want it now and i sure the hell dont care how crowd".

they are myopic and cant seem to see beyond of their own petty noses.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Actually, this "clueless" movement is doing just that: taking it up with the politicians. The occupy protests where I'm at, occupykc, is going to all of the local politicians and giving them a petition to sign that says they won't accept corporate money and won't support any legislation that allows corporate money in politics. That way, any politician who doesn't sign it is either corrupt or allows corruption to occur, and their names will be added to a list. Then, come election time, people will know who is corrupt, and baddaboom in a decade there will be only honest politicians who are in it for the good of the community.
edit on 10-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by nathanscottecho

the only people who are paid on here is the house democrats and their puppets ows.

During the 2008 Presidential campaign Barack Obama told audiences, 'Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.'

Well lets just see who is surrounding the OWS folks:

Hugo Chavez - Check

Nancy Pelosi - Check

Iran -Check

Big Labor - Check

Hmmmm, great group of folks all with a common interest. Thanks but I'll pass.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

gee if i had a dollar for everytime someone "pitied" me and told me i didnt know what i was talking about id be one of those evil rich who didnt earned their money and didnt pay their fair share all the while being berrated by someone who seems to be so obsessed with other peoples thoughts and trying any means necessary to justify them.

me i say you wanna love ows go right ahead but what you dont see is me sitting here saying " i pity you and you dont know what you talking about".

seriously need to stop with the personalizations they have no place on here keep it up dont ever expect a response its nothing but a waste of thread space.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The occupy protest that you're bashing for not doing something is actually doing the very thing you're bashing them for not doing. So I think it's fair to say you don't know what you're talking about in this instance, would you not agree?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

what i agree with is a dude who supports ows runs home and starts defending a "movement" that he seems to be committed to but his actions doesnt seem to reflect it.

after all occupykc wasnt it guess its just a parttime gig.

live it man if its so righteous.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

what i agree with is a dude who supports ows runs home and starts defending a "movement" that he seems to be committed to but his actions doesnt seem to reflect it.
...So you're not going to address that you were wrong. OK.

after all occupykc wasnt it guess its just a parttime gig.
Nah, there are people camped out there just like at wall street. Not nearly as many people are staying indefinitely, but there are still a couple dozen people. And there were well over 500 people at the march I went to, and there are marches daily.

live it man if its so righteous.
Sorry dude, I can't just drop my things, quit going to college, flunk out of something that cost lots of money, and go protest all day all night. Weekends, I'm there, but I can't just quit my whole life and devote it to the protest.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

why should i? and im not and heres why

whats it called? occupy wall street not occupy your congressmans home or the potus home.

thats why sure you may think im wrong lots of people have claimed the same but then again

ats has always been a two way street think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join