It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Endorse ' Occupy Wall Street'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
reply to post by mastahunta

Not defend the Fed...how about protest the Fed (OF?); or Occupy Pennsylvania Avenue (OPA?); or Occupy Congress (ala Wisconsin? OC?)...no. The deliberate stay away from the seat of (Democratic) power is quite telling. Why no antiObama signs? Why no antiGeitner or Bernacke signs?

I heard the same logic being employed against the tea party.

Why is the Tea Party out so we have all the bases covered?

Isn't that very telling???

It's nice how division works huh?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

no whose complaining pointing out the clear differences of the publics perceptions of ows and the tea party movement.

one has vastly superior support the other didnt ows is the lefts and medias dream child where as the tea party was out like a fat kid at dodge ball.

You are conveniently ignoring FOX news shilling for the events or providing talent at the events. Buses PR and direction supplied by Dick Army etc etc

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

well aint that grand seems someone ok well quite a few are in here shilling for ows

love how that works

still waiting to see where the tpm said they represented 99%

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And Fox News is mocking the OWS movement and bashing them on every show they have.

Sooooo...I guess you just want EVERY media outlet to be like that...you want EVERYONE to share your views and see things how you see them.

Because I'm sure you LOVE that Fox News is bashing OWS...and you obviously you are mad about other media outlets looking at the Tea Party in a negative light.

If everyone just thought like you did huh...then the world would be perfect

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I really feel bad for you neo. You are so caught up in the left/right paradigm that it's pitiful.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by neo96

I knew out was only a matter of time before the dems swept in... In fact "rev" al sharpton will give a broadcasred speech from the heart of nyc owp.....

So its official for me.. Ive lost all respect for owp and can safely consider them of the same caliber of liberal idiots I suffered four years with at university.

Is this the same Al Sharpton whose net worth is around $5 million? Funny, he has to resort to a broadcast address because it's unlikely they'll let a filthy rich man speak in person.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
oops!
edit on 10-10-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by neo96

I really feel bad for you neo. You are so caught up in the left/right paradigm that it's pitiful.

The problem is that it isn't just him.
Our country is filled with people just like him on both sides.
EVERYTHING EVERTHING EVERYHING is "Left" or it is "Right"
Which means you are either "With me" or you are "Against Me"!!!!

You are either "My Friend" or you are "My Enemy"!!!

It is primal survivalistic thinking which comes from the reptilian (R-Complex) portion of our brain and it is being manipulated by those in power. What I don't get is.......Once you have been exposed to what is going on and the tools and tactics used to manipulate you........WHAY DO YOU STILL ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN?!?!?!?!

As I said earlier,
it is either because you are in denial or you are stupid.
I refuse to believe anyone is that stupid so that leaves me believeing that we have a country full of people in denial.Of course there could be a third option or a fourth or a fifth that I am just overlooking because of MY limited thinking.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Yep, while these fools squabble amongst themselves, the wealthy elite sit back and cackle maniacally at how we're blaming each other for problems and saying that other Americans are the problem. Our divisive two-party system has screwed this country up bigtime.

"I'm better than you!",
"Nuh uh, I'm better!"
"No me!"
"Me!"
"Me!"
"Me!"
"*puts hands over ears and closes eyes* LALALALALALALALA!"

It's pathetic.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Is that a Right Wing Republican's campaign sign I see in your signature???

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I don't support either political party, I support Ron Paul because of his stances on issues that seperate him from all politicians, left or right. If a democrat wanted to end all wars, end the drug war, audit the Fed, and actually follow the Constitution, his banner would be in my sig regardless of whether he labels himself as a Republican or Democrat.

Down with the two party system.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Is that a Right Wing Republican's campaign sign I see in your signature???

You know, I think it just might be.

Hmmm....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thats great. Here are a few Democrats I'd love to see down there supporting these bogus, incoherent pseudo protests:

Barney Frank and Chris Dodd - the "Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac are fine" boys

Franklin Raines - the gent who took $60M out of Fannie Mae prior to it blowing up and the gent who got the below market loans from Countrywide. Maybe he can spring for some porta-pottys

Jimmy Carter - the creater of the Community Reinvestment Act which pushed the banks to provide loans to the poor and minorities lest they go out of business

Janet Reno - the AG who upped the percentage of Community Reinvestment Act loans required to be on a bank's loan portfolio to over 50% of the loans which essentially forced banks to give loans to folks who they knew would default and thus spawned the securitization of housing debt

Lets see these champions of the working class out there, after all the reason these folks are out of work and out of their homes is due to their social engineering in the first place.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

But the fact remains...you are playing the same left/right game as everyone else.

And Ron Paul is playing you by making you think he isn't part of it...then taking money from Republicans.

It's all too funny...at least I just outright admit I play the game. It's the system that's given to us...playing outside the given rules just means you lose.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

since you dont watch fox news since you hate them so much how can you sit there and possibly say that?

what take a video clip and thats that?

yeah right.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

this coming from the dude who shows endless right wing bashing threads about right wing corporate media

never once seen anything said about any others.

dont feel bad for me

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I watch Fox News pretty much all day.

I like to see the propaganda first hand...and then laugh as I see people parrot here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

neo look at the upper left hand of this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

pot meet kettle

yeah

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

But the fact remains...you are playing the same left/right game as everyone else.
That may be true, but I'm an unenthusiastic participant. And like I said, I don't affilliate myself with Republicans or Democrats, I look at the politicians stances on each issue and make up my own decision on who would be most beneficial for the country. Ron Paul wants to end the wars immediately, and that's near the top of my list. He also wants to audit the Fed, and that's a huge one too. He wants to end the Drug war, which I agree with 100%. And finally, in our current political system of swearing to protect the Constitution, then crapping all over it in office, a Constitutionalist is a necessary breath of fresh air in this country that's following in the footsteps of an Orwellian government.

And Ron Paul is playing you by making you think he isn't part of it...then taking money from Republicans.
No, he doesn't make me think anything. He labels himself as a Republican, but when you compare him to the other Republican candidates, he has a lot of different positions on issues.
edit on 10-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join