It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aimless Obama walks alone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

I am not interested in BS from either the Left or the RIght.

Deny ignorance.....peace out.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

This is just what a lot of conservatives said when they had grown tired of what Bush was doing.

Maybe there's hope for you yet.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Your thinking is strange. You seem to think that when I point out BS, that I am defending or making excuses for the President.

I agree !!

My thinking IS strange.

Here is some more.

Obama’s lists of “promises”, Lies and Truths follow a distinct pattern.

Obama’s general pattern of statements and references follow a distinct pattern.

The majority are well written “scripts” by the playwrights that control his media exposures.

This pattern is difficult to maintain.

The majority of “promises” kept are directed at a limited segment of the population and have the least positive impact on the majority of citizens and in some cases actually has a negative impact on the majority of citizens. Same pattern is used for “truths”. Few exceptions exist. Many promises kept and truths are actually meaningless.

The majority of “promises” broken or “compromised” or “incomplete” would have impacted the majority of citizens in positive ways. Same pattern is used for “lies”. Few exceptions exist. Many broken promises and lies, had they been initiated, would have impacted the general citizenry in positive ways.

Legislation passed that impacts the majority of citizens negatively was either generalized, edited after the fact, or “not mentioned” prior to proposal. (Healthcare, looting of Treasury, hidden tax increases, spending and funding, banking laws, budgeting, war funding, etc.) This includes laws we hardly hear about. This includes laws that force increases in costs related to the legislations. This includes executive orders. This includes laws that cost more in tax money than the yield.

Legislation passed that impacts the majority of citizens positively are far and few and most is minimal.

This pattern peaked during Obama’s first 2 years in office.

I have made some references to these patterns in prior posts.
Rebuttals to this theory are welcome. But please, one citation at a time. I am easily confused.

Perhaps a list of accomplishments/failures with a brief summary of impact (positive/negative) is in order (one at a time).

We can sort out the BS.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Obama’s lists of “promises”, Lies and Truths follow a distinct pattern.

More or less agree. though I think you assign to much meaning to the pattern.

His list of accomplishments or promises kept?

The easy stuff...done,

the stufff that recieved insane opposition, but was a massive priority? healthcare, financial regulatory reform? Done, but in a half-assed, watered down, compromised fashion due to very large opposition.

Stuff that didn't have large public support or where the American public did not prioritize the issue, plus opposition? Not done or promise broken.

The majority are well written “scripts” by the playwrights that control his media exposures.

That is politifact widdling down a mass of public comments and speeches into a coherent pledge. Nothing sinister about their wording. All of the promises for every politician are worded in a similair way.

Legislation passed that impacts the majority of citizens positively are far and few and most is minimal.

Any legislation that impacts the majority of the population is going to recieve high exposure and high opposition either on pure idealogical grounds or on pure political grounds..."Obama must fail"...often both.

Originally posted by xuenchenThis pattern peaked during Obama’s first 2 years in office.

This goes for all Presidents...the first two years is when you get anything done, the second two years are fierce politics related to election strategy.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

This goes for all Presidents...the first two years is when you get anything done, the second two years are fierce politics related to election strategy.

yes, but...

Obama had a full support congress and did nothing but negative productivity.

They all had THEE chance of a lifetime......I repeat THEE chance of a lifetime

.....and did nothing for the U.S. citizens

except loot the taxpayers and every citizen including the unborn.

the agenda HAD to be accomplished as planned.....this maniacal insanity could NOT have been by accident.

Hey wait a minute........maybe they did see THEE opportunity of a lifetime !!

eye
it borders on Pathocracy.

edit on Oct-13-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

yes, but...

Obama had a full support congress and did nothing but negative productivity.

This always cracks me up. The "Full Support of Congress"??? You mean a one vote advantage which allowed the GOP to LITERALLY Filibuster more than any session of congress in history???

You must not know how Congress works.

Did you see what they had to do to pass healthcare?
edit on 13-10-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I agree, he sure had the perfect opportunity. Too bad it was wasted. The thing is that his actions are flatly stupid.. yet he is very far from a stupid man. My positions may be different from his, but I can not see him purposely making these silly and unproductive moves all on his own. That just lends to my loony idea that he has no real power and is simply a puppet/figurehead/face for the cameras and not in any real leadership position.

Here is my crazy paranoid conspiracy mind at work: Obama is tanking on purpose and guided to tank things. Call it a controlled demolition. The American populace is pretty sheeply and easy to manipulate. They also have a pretty good track record of over correcting and smashing into the left/right guard rails every time there is a log in the road. So my uncanny supernatural conspiracy minded prediction is that Obama isnt the problem, the real problem will be what true war mongering, ww3 lovin, hardcore NWO loon is elected this time ( either left or right.. as if they are truly different anyway and not just eye/ear candy for the people) and we will see true oppression with our overcorrection president in 2012. Could be why we are building a fence to keep those scary Canadians out of the US.. hehe.. consider its to keep us IN the us and from crossing to a true sanctuary when it truly hits the fan.

(( bbl, running to dollar general to stock up in tinfoil and the liquor store to get bourbon))

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

yes it's true that some "bills" passed by a thin margin....

but still passed.

I sometimes think they take advantage of that situation to maintain the illusion of "hard work"
and eye brow sweating and so nerve racking even though they already know who is voting how.
They make it look like such an accomplishment after "convincing" somebody to go their way.

it looks like those "bills" were just that ..... bills to the public debt at the public's expense.

The devastating legislation that did/will do the most damage is in effect as planned.

After last year's elections, we see a different, amended pattern.

As with the most recent jobs bill, we see Dems that are afraid of voter recoil, and perhaps we are seeing a classic turn around that will prepare everybody for the upcoming landslide of all landslides in 2012.

These people are very very smart and have the best advisory staffs to prepare for any and all disasters.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well at least one thing we can count on in Nov 2012 is a candidate that is truely "candid".

Sure hope the Dem candidate understands THIS sense of humor....

(The final part is the punchline.....)
when candidates were candidates !

(more Reagan jokes under the ending trail)
edit on Oct-15-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Mr Obama, tear down your wall.

Take some advice from a genuine article....

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
And here is a Reagan recollection of what could be Eric Holder's accident when in younger days.

Unless he was mistaken for Obama.

The man was somehow enticed to "lie"......

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join