It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aimless Obama walks alone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

"I shall not seek, and I will not accept, the nomination of my party for another term as your president."

You know WHY he announced that , Right ? ...........

Hmm.........

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by narwahl
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I would also like to point out that both fox&friends and the NYPost (Both owned by Rupert "I hack phones of 13 year old murder victims" Murdock) described the paperclip that was used to bind the jobs bill as "chintzy"
I can't help but think that "chintzy" is a rather exotic word to appear twice in the coverage of an event, and only by 2 distinct outlets.

Another shoot the messenger post that has nothing to do with the content of the OP.

Lends even more credibility to the OP when the only rebuttals are very weak like this one.
edit on 10/10/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

Because it's the same junk you always spew
"Michelle Obama wears jewelry"
"Michelle Obama goes shopping"
"Prez is all down and stuff"

I promised myself not to give Rupert "How about we mislead police by deleting messages from 13 year old dead girls phone" Murdock any ad revenue, but I just broke it and kinda read that *ahem* piece.
2 pages of "Some guy, like, totally told me so, dude"
I'd love to rebut the substance, but there isn't any.
The only even remotely adressable claim is "He doesn't smile enough, and stuff"
I don't get paid for this, so I have better things to do, than count how many seconds Obama smiles, and to be honest I don't care.
Please, to make up for the favor I just did to Rupert "Our Ad Company could do better if we hacked our competitors computers" Murdock, open 2 pages on a Soros owned media property ... Also good luck finding one.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Obama is nothing but a puppet and a fall guy for TPTB. How can anyone feel sorry for anyone who sells their soul for 40m pieces if silver. However I am sure there are those who felt sorry for Judas also. Obama knows he is a liar, a phoney, who was put into place to finish signing off on Bush's Agenda. Wallstreet protestors supporting the Democrats and Obama when he is wallstreet is the biggest example of sheep without a leader to be found. Obama's Adminstration has proven without a doubt that the alleged Republicans and alleged Democrats are all the same. There is no difference in anything they do. It is simply labels to keep people confused and sidetracked to what is going on. Apparently I must walk alone too. I can't believe people can be so stupid.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Obama is in the final tailspin of his career. His last resort is to go on these speaking engagements and town hall meetings that are stuffed with hand picked attendees. He then spews out lies condemning the Repubs for everything. The Reps don't have a plan. The Reps and blocking his efforts. The Reps refuse to make their millionaire billionaire friends pay their fair share. Obama's jobs plan is 100% paid for. Blah blah blah.

Perhaps the only thing that could snap him back to reality would be someone standing beside him to call every lie a lie. Then he'd either crumble into dust or finally awaken to reality.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The New Your Post is owned and run by the Murdock family at a loss. At a loss. It is not an example of the free press. It is a propaganda rag which can be run only by the very rich. and is used as an attack weapon for manipulating puplic opinion in the direction of its owners. The Murdocks have used innuendo and lies through out the history of its organization to promote it's own agenda.

Nearly every newspaper in America is run at a loss. The Post is a very popular paper with a conservative bent. It's rival is the uber-lib New York Times. Thank goodness the Murdocks keep the Post running.

Any proof you use to call the Post a "propaganda rag" can be used against the Times. So there.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

I would also like to point out that both fox&friends and the NYPost (Both owned by Rupert "I hack phones of 13 year old murder victims" Murdock) described the paperclip that was used to bind the jobs bill as "chintzy"
I can't help but think that "chintzy" is a rather exotic word to appear twice in the coverage of an event, and only by 2 distinct outlets.

Of course you have proof that Rupert Murdock had personal knowledge of the hacking, don't you? Of course you do, because you wouldn't want to be known as a simple drama queen, right?

Your point about "chintzy" is pretty chintzy itself...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

The New Your Post is owned and run by the Murdock family at a loss. At a loss. It is not an example of the free press. It is a propaganda rag which can be run only by the very rich. and is used as an attack weapon for manipulating puplic opinion in the direction of its owners. The Murdocks have used innuendo and lies through out the history of its organization to promote it's own agenda.

Nearly every newspaper in America is run at a loss. The Post is a very popular paper with a conservative bent. It's rival is the uber-lib New York Times. Thank goodness the Murdocks keep the Post running.

Any proof you use to call the Post a "propaganda rag" can be used against the Times. So there.

My dear sir.

No proof would suffice as you clearly have decided that this is an argument instead of a discussion. A Murdock supporter stooping to the "I told you so but what am I" retort is a certain discussion killer for me.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
He isn't isolated, nor shutting anyone out... He knows exactly what he is doing, and knows now he likely has only this one term to get it done.... Wait until he is certain he has only one term... Having NOTHING to lose can make almost anything possible.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Another shoot the messenger post that has nothing to do with the content of the OP.

Lends even more credibility to the OP when the only rebuttals are very weak like this one.
edit on 10/10/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

Because it's the same junk you always spew
"Michelle Obama wears jewelry"
"Michelle Obama goes shopping"
"Prez is all down and stuff"

Except I never said those things and ...

Pay close attention now ...

How does attacking me - the messenger - refute the OP?

That's exactly what I was referring to when I said "weak rebuttals". Thanks for confirming ...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Obama is nothing but a puppet and a fall guy for TPTB. How can anyone feel sorry for anyone who sells their soul for 40m pieces if silver. However I am sure there are those who felt sorry for Judas also. Obama knows he is a liar, a phoney, who was put into place to finish signing off on Bush's Agenda. Wallstreet protestors supporting the Democrats and Obama when he is wallstreet is the biggest example of sheep without a leader to be found. Obama's Adminstration has proven without a doubt that the alleged Republicans and alleged Democrats are all the same. There is no difference in anything they do. It is simply labels to keep people confused and sidetracked to what is going on. Apparently I must walk alone too. I can't believe people can be so stupid.

What makes you think he sold his soul? To hold that position as POTUS you need only believe you can do something good for the people. With luck you will be afforded the opportunity to do so. Assuming you are able to be controlled by TPTB.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I read through the thread and I tend to agree with the premise of your first post. Sources aren't always what we like them to be for the example piece, but hey, you're posting a source who is simply late to the party for what many others have been saying for months. S/F for the perspective.

I'm also looking forward to the 'inside baseball' books that come from this White House, however it ends. I've read what I can about the last 4 administrations for that and it's fascinating. This may be the first one to actually give me a chill. by the sound of reports coming out regarding Obama's apathetic and detached attitude. Time will tell....but so far, I sure haven't seen anything in 2 years that disputes the general conclusions and descriptions.

Obama's ship is sinking and he put the hole in it, himself. Now lets see how a President acts when desperation kicks in. We should start seeing that soon, I predict.

edit on 10-10-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I know that this post to which I am replying was not directed at me, however the content does go to the nature of my earlier post.

I was not attacking you as the messenger. I was attacking the NY Post. They are the messenger I was critical of.

Now I am glad to report that on the MSM this afternoon we are finding similar reports as to Obamas nature, one of which comes out of the Washington Post.

My original response to your OP was to point out that one source of (to many) questionable authority might not be a valid source upon which to base opinions.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Ofcourse the democrat comes in and automatically starts the blame game. Just face the fact that Obama had no idea what he was getting into. Just because you can read a teleprompter doent mean you can run a country.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't feel sorry for him for one second

Assuming all this is true..

He walked in to a hell of a mess with conviction, promises, energy, and "solutions". He riled up an entire nation, including myself. I was pregnant at the time, his speeches would inevitably move me to tears every single time. I shouted his damn name from the rooftops and supported him like no other candidate before him that I voted for. I stood in line to vote for him IN LABOR, having to stop and breathe through contractions. He gave our entire nation hope, he had the COURAGE to take on the hopes of America...and now he is sulking? Isolated? Where did the courage go? How many of the OWS attendees voted for him? Oh, is must be terrible, seeing the people who put you in office protesting the state of the nation, taking your courage and hope and turning it around on the people you work for. Sad day. He deserves it.

Shame on him for taking what should have been the most amazing election of our lifetime and turning it in to a joke. Shame on him for making a new mother feel like with his help her child would grow up in a country worth living in, and then not following through. Oh, he didn't know how hard it was going to be? If that is the case, then he is truly ignorant, and ignorance is something I have slim to no patience for. Oh, he is just a human like you and I? Human, yes, but like you and I? I certainly hope not. I don't know about you, but I would never engage in the propagation of lies and ignorance to the extent of which he has.
MOST OF ALL
Shame on him for rallying an entire nation of people around a presidential candidate like never before, and then snatching the rug out from under us all leaving us just as jaded and bitter as we were under Bush.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
Winston Churchill

I'm still debating if I can blame my vote on pregnancy hormones.
If the man that once had an entire country standing behind him suddenly finds himself in isolation, then it should be obvious that something has gone terribly wrong. Perhaps it is time for him to shut up and listen to America.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I feel sad for you lol, one more pawn that believes that obama is really in power, and again thanks for reminding me that you sheeps are are still divided over crap you get from the msm news eheheh..

keep on truckin

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Sorry but how can you be a messenger if theres no msg, you got alot of hot air, and an axe to grind, but seriously wheres your msg lol...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaEmeritus

bah bah bah its the democrats bah bah bah its the republicain bah bah bah its all a cesspool of ... and you love to swim in it...

bah bah bah

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am concerned of what he has the capacity and capability of doing to either those around him, our country, or both due to the mental state he is in. An unstable person with as much authority as he has is a disaster waiting to happen. He is a human-(AFAIK) and just like any other, too much stress can cause him to be like a pressure cooker waiting to go off. I hope he gets some type of professional help or therapy before he gets to that point.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

obama is a lackey and they created this isolation plus i strongly suspect that he is being eeg'd

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join