It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aimless Obama walks alone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

I do beleive he tried his best, but because of inexperience and his lack of true thoughtful and meaningfull leadership, he has failed.

The only thing I saw him try to do was to break every campaign promise he ever made. He did a great job at that though.

Maybe another name change would do him good.

PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE Plaintiff

vs.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA,
a/k/a BARRY SOETORO,
a/k/a BARRY OBAMA,
a/k/a BARACK DUNHAM,
a/k/a BARRY DUNHAM,
THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE,
THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION AND DOES 1-50 INCLUSIVE Defendants

www.fec.gov...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I'd like to see a verified (and qualified) source say that he is a good leader.

I'm patient.

Then wait until the election.

If he is re-elected...I guess the American people think he is a good leader.

Glad your patient...let's wait until 2012.
I may not have to wait that long, you never know.

I'm patient for sure, got it tattooed on my arm to remind other people.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think Obama wants to fail being relected for a second term. Knowing all the crap that he passed in the Obama care "package" will be a whole new hell. Who wants that? Whoever is the next term's president will reap all the anger and frustration over the yet to come new stuff in Obama "so we know what’s in it" & jokes on you, care. Obama won't have to own up to his biggest mistake ever, it will be the new potus' problem to figure out how to deal with. Once Obama is out of office, he won't have to own it. No matter what the previous party's legacy, it's always the current president's problem - you know, "real time" problem, regardless of who caused it, situation.

I know I soooo totally blew it in the grammar department on my post but I don't know how to really say it in print. Does anyone "get" me on this???

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Erm...
New York Post.

Do you listen to anything if it's not owned by "13-year-old-Girl-phone-hacking" Murdock, Centurion?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl
Erm...
New York Post.

Do you listen to anything if it's not owned by "13-year-old-Girl-phone-hacking" Murdock, Centurion?

Yea cause only George Soros owned or GE owned media outlets speak the truth...

rite?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikus

Erm...
New York Post.

Yea cause only George Soros owned or GE owned media outlets speak the truth...

rite?

How many Soros or GE owned media outlets hacked the phones of 13 year old murder victims?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

The only thing I saw him try to do was to break every campaign promise he ever made. He did a great job at that though.

This statement proves that you are very very mis-informed.

But keep lying to yourself...if that makes you happy.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by centurion1211

LOL...taken from a column by Obama hater Michael Goodwin.

I love his sources too..."people" told him...LMAO.

I feel sorry too...but not for Obama...

edit on 10-10-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Ah, shooting the messenger again instead of paying attention to the message.

If you read through the thread there are already other examples from other sources mentioned.

And who I will probably feel the most sorry for are the people that are the last to let go of the "obama dream" when there's clearly nothing left of it already.
When someone questions the source it is just so easy to jump in with the "shoot the messenger" attack. After seeing the source of this post it was clear that this would be the tactic in defense of the source. Attacking the messenger.

The New Your Post is owned and run by the Murdock family at a loss. At a loss. It is not an example of the free press. It is a propaganda rag which can be run only by the very rich. and is used as an attack weapon for manipulating puplic opinion in the direction of its owners. The Murdocks have used innuendo and lies through out the history of its organization to promote it's own agenda.

I am not an Obama fan but I find the use and parroting of the bs coming out of this paper to be a weak argument in exposing Obamas faults.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I would also like to point out that both fox&friends and the NYPost (Both owned by Rupert "I hack phones of 13 year old murder victims" Murdock) described the paperclip that was used to bind the jobs bill as "chintzy"
I can't help but think that "chintzy" is a rather exotic word to appear twice in the coverage of an event, and only by 2 distinct outlets.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by sicksonezer0

I do beleive he tried his best, but because of inexperience and his lack of true thoughtful and meaningfull leadership, he has failed.

Maybe another name change would do him good.

He kept his promise to keep murdering Afghans. I guess that's something.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Obama is tanking on purpose to pave way for another chosen one from the left. Right now I think anything is possible given the current cyclone that follows Obama. Pop the popcorn and make your wagers on who will rise out of the ashes from an Obama collapse.
reply to post by jibeho

So any ideas on who th eperson from the left would be?? I mean I dont see it. I haven;t even seen anyone on the left with the courage to comeout against Obama. except Dennis kucinnich and he already announced he was not going to run.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
feel sorry for the dude? hell no why?

HES GOT NOONE TO BLAME BUT HIMSELF!!!

aint that one rich?

pretty sad when a president makes even carter look good.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I would also like to point out that both fox&friends and the NYPost (Both owned by Rupert "I hack phones of 13 year old murder victims" Murdock) described the paperclip that was used to bind the jobs bill as "chintzy"
I can't help but think that "chintzy" is a rather exotic word to appear twice in the coverage of an event, and only by 2 distinct outlets.

Another shoot the messenger post that has nothing to do with the content of the OP.

Lends even more credibility to the OP when the only rebuttals are very weak like this one.
edit on 10/10/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

There really isn't much to the story in the OP.

He has worries. So.

Other than a chance for the usual suspect to take more shots at the POTUS there isn't much substance. About a third of the piece doesn't do anything else but talk about the OWS protesters.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I have been waiting for this moment with baited breath , it will come SOONER than you might Think...................>

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

I have been waiting for this moment with baited breath , it will come SOONER than you might Think...................>

i297.photobucket.com...

I remember the Zantis!

Anyway, we can wonder if obama is spending time by himself practicing these lines made famous by Lyndon Johnson.

"I shall not seek, and I will not accept, the nomination of my party for another term as your president."

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

There really isn't much to the story in the OP.

He has worries. So.

Other than a chance for the usual suspect to take more shots at the POTUS there isn't much substance. About a third of the piece doesn't do anything else but talk about the OWS protesters.

It's not that obama has worries.

All people - especially presidents - do.

It's all about what obama's worries are.

And what a man with all the power obama has could do if he starts to feel isolated and paranoid ...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

OK but is he isolated and paranoid or is he worried about something the rest don't know about?

If it is the former the worst that could happen is him handing over the keys to the oval office which would not be a bad thing in the eyes of many.

If it's the later then it's doom and gloom time.

edit on 10-10-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join