It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Secret more important than societies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
And my secret goes as follows:

If you really want to be in God's presence, you must become lower than anything on the face of the earth. You must literally become down-to-earth. There is no room for egos, badges, sashes, titles, degrees, ranks, jealously, mockery, etc...

Everyday things count such as holding doors open. Forget about bull# ranks. They mean nothing. What matters is [B]character[/B]. You do good stuff when no one is looking over your shoulder.

You do not, let me repeat this... you do not need a secret society or special degree for this. What you need is to allow your ego to fall down to the level of the lowest person on earth. Have pride less than a servant working in a third world country. Let people who shove their honors in your face walk all over you. Let them have fun, because in the long run, they are the ones missing out.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
You are very right. Well said.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
hell yeas u are right. i just lost some big response on another thread that i will not re-type.

Killer Sex Flair. i wanna shoot........................ but i.........................

lower than your mom?, hey say what you will my momz si coldblooded.

that is no reflection on me. do you think?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
hell yeas u are right. i just lost some big response on another thread that i will not re-type.

Killer Sex Flair. i wanna shoot........................ but i.........................

lower than your mom?, hey say what you will my momz si coldblooded.

that is no reflection on me. do you think?

Are you like drunk or something?? Iv been seeing rather perculiar posts from you over the last half hour or so...

new topics

top topics

join