It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the Cremation of Care ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Is the Cremation of Care a play like acting and actors or is it Satanism or is it both Im trying to prove to people that it is not just a play is it Symbolism is it a ritual or a play or both ?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
To me it appears to be a creepy ritual filled with symbolism. I don't know about it being Satanic, but I'm pretty sure those nekkid drunk rich guys aren't reading the Bible while they're there at Bohemian Grove.

I wish OWS would do a cremation of care ceremony in which they burn an effigy of the Federal Reserve. Just a thought.....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

Its a Luciferian ritual

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yup, the owl (Marduke, correct spelling?) is symbolic of death, whereas the sacrifice... Well, I mean it is a damned sacrifice.. It sure as hell isn't something to be taken lightly. My issue is this;

If my neighbors were to be doing this in the backyard, I feel as if SOMEONE would call the police and SOMEONE would certainly be questioned thoroughly.. Yet, when the world's richest leaders do it... Nobody bats an eye.

I wouldn't want them teaching my children in school, and I sure as hell don't want them making decisions that affect myself and everyone else on the planet. Walter Cronkite is the original voice of the owl... Here is a video of the Cremation of Care.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

its Molach and he symbolizes wisdom. not death.

the Luciferian philosophy teaches that man becomes God through intellect (often symbolized by light).

all subsets of the Luciferian doctrine worship intellect. the owl represents wisdom, and molach was a pagan god.

the only death celebrated in the luciferian principles is the one right before re-birth, part of the osirian cycle.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

I realize that the old owl represents wisdom, but it has been a symbol of death in many, many cultures around the planet. Considering that the concept of retaining wisdom and knowledge from the public concern seems to be a past-time for these people, we can agree on that. Dual-symbolism? They certainly do have the power to appease death..

I don't know, I am kind of just shooting the sh*t right now, I don't do a whole lot of research pertaining to the world of Bohemian Grove.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's all common sense really.
Any ritual that is supposed to burn away your cares is not on the side of good intentions. It leads to inhuman acts and allows the participants to give themselves excuses for being evil.
Even when my dog does something bad, he looks guilty. How many times have you seen one of the elite look guilty? Barely ever. They can lie to your face without flinching.

I also believe that they did used to place real people on the alter, and maybe even children, for the now mock human sacrifice.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

Mulloch it is said, was an ancient god who expects the sacrifice of small children. Anyone who even acts this out is serious sick IMHO, let alone doing it for real.

Stargate SG1 did an excellent episode on Mulloch and the sacrificing of small children. Maybe you should watch it as most of stargate is written based on true physics and often anicient history. Mulloch in the sg1 episode was a system lord who expected his followers to sacrifice their kids.

Hope that clears things up for you, if people say, "its only acting!" just say to them this to plant a seed.
Is it right to act out the sacrifice of children? And how do you know its acting, because I heard different.

You can also point them to the experts in cult rituals who have done yt vids on the subject. People who believe its acting have probably never been to an evil occult ritual in thier lives, so they will say its just a game. #ing game my arse. Lets play a game where we "pretend to sacrifice kids" (pretend my butt).

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

yes im thinking that the symbolism in the cremation of care is at the very least two-fold.

i think its roots are more pagan than luciferian. many of the attendee's are known "initiates" but perhaps there are those invited who are not "adept". if this is the case there's likely more than one level of "esoteric" meaning in this ritual.

it seems to favor pagan roots. but that could be on purpose.

they ask "molach" for wisdom, which doesnt really fit the story of the old pagan god. for some reason i always thought molach was characterized as a bull...

also, its being shaped from solid stone suggests luciferian.

i think its safe to conclude these people are into a wide variety of....weird stuff....

the mock human sacrifice is hard to explain away to anybody attending.. im just glad alex jones was able to sneak into the thing and film it. otherwise it would just be another crazy conspiracy theory unable to be proven.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This ceremony is actually ritualistic and apart of their allegiance to negative entities, the bullies who are running the slave pens on earth, and its created for them to throw away their compassion, to cleanse their guilt.

Of course its a very big trap for them as well, and they do not understand how much they are being used by very conniving demiurges/entities and the like. And that they are not off the hook for consequence. And on the other side, there is no promotions, just suffering.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

I agree, I do wish that many more people would let this information find them..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Mulloch it is said, was an ancient god who expects the sacrifice of small children.
Yeah. And he was a bull. Not an owl.

top topics

join