It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'Sorry ladies, it's not for you': Dr Pepper launches 'manly' low-calorie drink with Rambo-style

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Maybe women just cant handle it. Perhaps they would break a nail or not get the kids picked up from soccer on time. In the end, they have every right to drink it.
edit on 10-10-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsek
 

I stay away from pop. But I think I might like a Rambo-style Tea, wiht camo on the box and aiming sights on shadow men. It would be amusing, if only. I'm being dramatic I suppose.

Truth is, I'm more of a sci-fi buff than a gun man. I'm ashamed to admit. But there's a part of me that's wowed by a big fancy gun just like I'm wowed by a fancy computer or an aircraft carrier.

I feel like my manhood just shrunk. Like a big bullhorn just alerted everyone to this nerd.
edit on 10-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother
 


Bloody love Yorkies! Specially the biscuit and raisin ones! Yum!

I think this would work re: Dr Pepper. Many women count the calories, this would be a tasty alternative to Coke Zero or Diet Coke, and low in the evil calories. The fact that it's 'for men' would give them that push to buy it anyway.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud
 


Of course they do! They will probably drink more of it than men!

They have the right but it doesn't make it right for advertisers to say that women cant drink it if I can't replace "women" with "Insert Race Here".



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Oh, and Elsek, I noticed that your avatar is the 'Red Hot Chilli Peppers' symbol.

I take it that you're a fan?


That son of theirs, 'suck my kiss', don't you think that is a little sexist?



Or is it okay for one to pick and choose where their opinions lie these days?



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised
 


Biggest fan ever, get to see them on the 21st here in Germany.

No I don't see how that song is sexist at all.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
reply to post by cluckerspud
 


Of course they do! They will probably drink more of it than men!

They have the right but it doesn't make it right for advertisers to say that women cant drink it if I can't replace "women" with "Insert Race Here".



If you have ever said a thing, just ONE bad or sexist thing in your life about men, then your argument is invalid.



I'm super cereal.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised



Or is it okay for one to pick and choose where their opinions lie these days?



Is it not ok for people to pick and choose what their opinions are? Isnt that the point of opinions?



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
reply to post by Unrealised
 


Biggest fan ever, get to see them on the 21st here in Germany.

No I don't see how that song is sexist at all.




Do you know what the song is about?


I'd suggest really looking at the lyrics.



He says "Give to me sweet, sacred bliss" before saying "Your mouth was made to suck my kiss."


What do you think sweet, sacred bliss could be referring to?


A can of Dr Pepper 10?



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek

Originally posted by Unrealised



Or is it okay for one to pick and choose where their opinions lie these days?



Is it not ok for people to pick and choose what their opinions are? Isnt that the point of opinions?



Not when they change their opinions on the same subject, i.e- hypocrite.


You see?



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
RHCP songs are mostly sexual, some obviously, and some covertly. They're a sexual band. What do you think that song "Sweet Like Chocolate" by Shanks and Bigfoot was about? Same thing from a female perspective...
edit on 10-10-2011 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Oh, and Elsek, I noticed that your avatar is the 'Red Hot Chilli Peppers' symbol.

I take it that you're a fan?


That son of theirs, 'suck my kiss', don't you think that is a little sexist?



Or is it okay for one to pick and choose where their opinions lie these days?


Yeah or Sexy Mexican maid off Mothers Milk is a little hmmmm..




posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm a Pepper, you're a Pepper, he's a Pepper, she's.... apparently not a Pepper.... wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too ?



Don't you just love advertising ?



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I go to the link, and what do they do... they make me watch a commercial, to watch a commercial.




top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join