It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the Fed by foreclosing on it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Since the Federal Reserve is a group of bankrupt privately owned banks on private property I think the US government should foreclose on their property the way they foreclose on private homes.

If you don't believe that the Federal Reserve isn't a branch of the Federal government I will let you hear it from Alex Jones. I know how much people here love Alex Jones so I will let him explain it to you.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cybro

Sorry, but the Alex Jones clip discredits your post.

I still can't believe that people actually think he is anything but a puppet.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Even puppets can speak the truth, are you so naive to discard a truthful statement because you don't like the messenger?

Is the Fed private? Yes.
Is it forcelosable by the people? Yes.
Is that the best course of action? Probably, but time will tell.

That's what your post should have covered if you want to counter it on the grounds of AJ. In fact, that's the worst post I've ever seen on this site because at least the loonies aren't posting rubbish intentionally.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I agree. Just because you don't like the messenger that does not mean the statement is false.

The FRB is absolutely privately owned. This is common knowledge.

The FRB can only be ended by an act of Congress, which means it can only be ended if there is popular support to dissolve the FRB and return the right to issue currency to the people. This means voting OUT our puppet representatives and voting IN true representative government.

Change starts with us and never happens instantly. I can see over the past decade this movement gaining momentum and reaching more and more people. Positive change is inevitable, but how much longer are we going to put up with our corrupt financial and legal system before we enact that change?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Did you guys issue the FED a loan that they aren't paying on???

I'm not sure people are understanding what "foreclosure" actually is.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Provide some proof hes a puppet and maybe people will listen. Just sayin

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I don't think he was referring to a literal foreclosure, but using the term figuratively.

This is why I tried to clarify what it would take to dissolve the FRB in my earlier post - An act of Congress revoking their charter and power to issue currency.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You make a good point at first..
Then you post an Alex Jones clip instead of explaining it yourself or with resources..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
We could foreclose on the assets of the Federal Reserve banks-- they've effectively defaulted on the social contract. There is also an excellent tort case against them- their assets could be levied on through a tort execution for damages to the American people. There is also sound basis for seizing their assets under RICO and imprisoning them.

And the apparent obstacle of "how do you put a corporation in prison?" Well- the corporation is a "legal" person (quite wrongfully, but they wanted it that way)....and, since all employees are effectively part of the corporate body, leaving any of them out would be like letting Charles Manson's toe out of prison because it "didn't have anything to do with it" - and we have further precedent through the declarations of the Nuremburg Trials (again, a bit of a spraining of legal fairness, but again, the big guys wanted it that way so why not use it against them? ) War Crimes? Why not? There's plenty of evidence... We could simply start tossing everyone on the payroll into prison, beginning with the CEOs, and keep going on until we get to the mail clerks and janitors. Run out of prison space? No problem- extradite them all (in tightly packed planeloads) all over the world to face trial in all the various countries they've screwed. They won't be coming back...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NoClue206

Here is your proof;

Catherine Bliesh is an activist from Missouri that I discovered through AJs site, and who was activated by Alex's release of the MIAC documents, which I also posted on my site that day.

If this isn't proof he is a puppet, it is proof he is an idiot, although I do believe he reveals a lot of the truth. I think he is actually there to give us warning of what is coming, thereby lessening any chance of shock or violent reaction when the actual event takes place, sort of takes the wind out of our sails

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Hey I asked for proof and you provided it, nice. I couldn't understand what he was saying half the time but it came off as dumb.
edit on 10-10-2011 by NoClue206 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
for crying out loud if you want to go after the fed

use the anti trust laws on the books or the rico laws.

there are laws agianst monopolies in this country but wait for it that "privately run bank system"

is owned by the government which is why people are blowing in the wind.

the fed should be ended everyone can agree with that it has too much bloody power that controls the entire financial system of america.

they print and value and devalue money the life blood of every single american.

know your enemy

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If by owned you mean "in bed," then the statement becomes accurate. It's fascinating how far a dose of common sense will go these days...

top topics

join