It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Front Page Poll: "Do you plan to participate in a Wall Street protest?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this but I wanted to point out that CNN now has the Occupy Wall Street on a front page poll (right side of page about 2/3 of the way down). It sure took them long enough to take it to a poll.

CNN

Thay also added a nice little interactive map of the protests:

Ireport: OWS Map

edit on 10-10-2011 by nonnez because: Trying to get rid of the comma in the title

edit on 10-10-2011 by nonnez because: to add map on ireport

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
At the time of this reply so far the poll is as follows:

No: 80% 14,899
Yes: 20% 3,747

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I find it insulting that they offer this poll. It reduces the protest to something akin to " Would you rather shop at Target or Walmart?"

Maybe insulting is the wrong word. I do hope that revolutionary change in our world progresses and CNN etal has absolutely no credit in it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Good or bad, for or against, it does bring attention to it nonetheless. But I do agree that they have nothing to do with it. More so, just a week or two ago they, as well as other MSM, were placing this story on the back pages of their sites/news and only recently have put it up front when they realized they could benefit from covering this story . . . go figure.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
As of the time and date of this post the CNN poll: "Do you plan to participate in a Wall Street protest?" Is still holding at . . .

80% No with 76,872 votes
20% Yes with 19,701 votes

Again this poll is located on CNN's front page approximately 2/3 of the way down on the right side of the page if interested. And no, I do not work for CNN or represent them in any way, shape, or form.

top topics

join