It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does NASA, Goverment, and others know something will happen soon? Read this

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Don't they have a underground moon base on the other side of the moon? You would think that the gov't made a smaller version of that underground digger and rocketed it in space and landed it on the moon to dig holes by a unmanned remote controled digger by now. I mean, we have drones now and children have been playing with remote controled toys for some time now. You would think that the gov't would of figured out how to remote control a undergound digger by now and dig on the other side of the moon where you cannot see anything. I woulden't be surprised at all if someone came up with pics saying to the fact. Who knows, maybe some of those missing peoples here on earth are on the moon digging more and larger underground facilities to house more people and things. All this would not surprise me at all.Also, who in their right mind gives a NO-FLY ZONE on or by the moon. Unless they are hiding something they don't want other countries to see. How obvious can they be.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

it would be next to impossible to calculate it's path accurately, and know exactly what would happen.

If the object were not making too many orbits before coming close to us, the trajectory could be worked out with great accuracy.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Don't they have a underground moon base on the other side of the moon?

Actually no. The Nazis are using the other side of the moon.
www.ironsky.net

edit on 11-10-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have a friend who works for NASA too, in earth sciences something or other....

I often ask him what they're hiding, what's coming, etc.

He always gives me a very well scripted and rehearsed answer which seems entirely believable and accurate until he throws in a little laugh and wink at the end. Sometimes I think he's messin with me, other times I get a "read between the lines" type of feeling.

Most times I think he just wants to keep his job.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

I play a game with kids called "Betcha I ate". The rules are simple. I tell them I ate something and they try to guess if I am kidding or not.

"Betcha I ate an ostrich"
"Betcha I ate a porcupine"
"Betcha I ate maggots"
"Betcha I ate jackal"
"Betcha ate a camel"
"Betcha ate a seal"

Half are true. Half are not.

I betcha your NASA friend is playing Betcha with you.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The shuttle program was stopped because it was old and it was time. It was also expensive and out dated.

I live on the Space Coast and know many people who worked on the shuttle program. It was something everyone knew was coming eventually. It has nothing to do with any kind of future event.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

It was something everyone knew was coming eventually. It has nothing to do with any kind of future event.

But if it's not conspiratorial what’s the point?
The mere fact that one of the biggest reasons for the shuttle was to build the ISS. And now that it’s finished we have the audacity to shut down the Shuttle? Oh the humanity!

Isn’t everything in life a big conspiracy? How can I go through life without blaming TPTB for all my bad decisions and laziness?

Oh and I thought the aliens were living with the Nazis on the far side. Don’t you wonder where they get the cheap labor to pick their crops and clean their hotels?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I play a game with kids called "Betcha I ate". The rules are simple. I tell them I ate something and they try to guess if I am kidding or not.

"Betcha I ate an ostrich"
"Betcha I ate a porcupine"
"Betcha I ate maggots"
"Betcha I ate jackal"
"Betcha ate a camel"
"Betcha ate a seal"

Half are true. Half are not.

I betcha your NASA friend is playing Betcha with you.

I betcha he is

I don't blame him... he just wants to keep his job. Either that or he doesn't want to be removed from his house in the middle of the night if ya know what I mean.

I wouldn't even question his motives if not for the fact that he is so good at skirting certain issues. It's almost like he's been trained and handed a script.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

It's almost like he's been trained and handed a script.

Or more likely he has said it so many times to people that he has perfected the delivery of his joke.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

It's possible. He always says "I just have a desk job, they don't tell me the important stuff..."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join