It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Does NASA, Goverment, and others know something will happen soon? Read this

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I want to keep it simple and I want to get your comments on this.

1) I know a person that works or used to work on Nasa it has been a while since I talk to him, I don't recall what was his position there (engineer or similar) but he worked with the shuttle. I won't mention any names so don't ask. Lets say I follow some of his projects, and he recently started to make projects on how to live with solar power, tricks on how to cook certain things, clean water, etc. Things related to survival and no longer about his other projects he was working on. It got me thinking if he knows if something is going to happen and if it's one of the reason NASA stopped the shuttle program here in FL.

2) Before our current recession, big companies specially ones involved with the goverment starting to buy gold and liquid some assets to buy more gold, dont ask wichones just google a little and you will find the information, this also contributed to our recession. Gold will always have value on any kind of event.

3) One of the reason I was laid off from my old job a while back, was because goverment "military" projects where put on hold and affected the big company I worked for.

4) Goverment "Fast and Furious" arms scandal, in other way they are trying to push laws for GUN CONTROL fast and furious style. Is this another cover up to remove guns from us or make us register the guns we have to control us when need it? like in end of the world event? I'm sure they wont want to have people armed on the streets other than the military so they would look for you and take you guns away.

This are some of the reasons I think the Goverment knows something will happen and why Nasa stopped the shuttle program, I believe they are waiting for a 2012 event to happen so they can start over. Nasa might be creating a new launch pad underground with new shuttles in another part of the world or USA, the ISS could be fitted with survival equipment for top liders like the president of the USA and other countries . When a shuttle launches we are told by Nasa and the news they are taking a weather satallite, a new toilet system to the ISS etc. but they don't tell you all. They spend about 450 millions on every launch, not counting the cost of what they are taking up there, that's a lot of money just to take a toilet to the ISS. They are just building a survival capsule on space with evertyhing they can use after the event. There is a lot spending on the ISS for what it currenlty offers.




posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Maybe your friend needed a hobby?



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this for quite some time now as well. The shuttle program being shut down has never made any sense to me and the jobs lost as a result make it even worse. A friend of mine works there in one of the telecom shops and was telling me Friday about more that were laid off with another big round coming in Feb. He lives in Titusville and was telling me how the town is drying up quick! There are so many things that are/have been going on for the last couple of years that really make ya wonder what the hell the gov't is up to and what exactly are they expecting.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Last time I typed 'Qatar Space Port' into Google Earth, I was a little surprised at what I saw...



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
Last time I typed 'Qatar Space Port' into Google Earth, I was a little surprised at what I saw...


Not sure where you are going with this, I just had a peak and couldn't see anything abnormal. What did I miss?



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Those survival tips you mention your "friend" writing about all seem like they would be good things to know if you were in the business of say, space travel.

If he's your friend why don't you contact him and ask him instead of assuming?

I'm not saying NASA/USG knows or doesn't know something.. I'm just saying people do a whole lot of freaking out without any substance other than hunches and stringing together abstract pieces of "evidence" to create some conspiratorial story line that always ends in DOOOOOOOM.

If you have a friend at NASA, ask him. If he is covering up a doomsday scenario he won't tell you, but you might glean some information from the manner in which he responds.

I'm curious to know what your NASA friend has to say. Please let us all know.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing
 


Can you tell us what you saw? Or even show us?
Thanks.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The space shuttles were retired due to age and cost per launch. The shuttles were over 30 years old and the estimated cost per flight was 450 million dollars. It is just poor planning on NASA's part that they don't have a replacement craft ready to use.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
I know a person that works or used to work on Nasa it has been a while since I talk to him, I don't recall what was his position there (engineer or similar) but he worked with the shuttle. I won't mention any names so don't ask.


This is always the precursor of a thread that garnishes many flags, stars and ends up on the front page. Without a source or credible linking I just don't see how this is anything more than speculation, rather than a 2012 conspiracy topic.
Have fun kiddies.
edit on 10-10-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I met him online and talked to him in person a few times, I know the person but its not a friend friend if you know what I mean.


Originally posted by TinkerHaus
Those survival tips you mention your "friend" writing about all seem like they would be good things to know if you were in the business of say, space travel.

If he's your friend why don't you contact him and ask him instead of assuming?

I'm not saying NASA/USG knows or doesn't know something.. I'm just saying people do a whole lot of freaking out without any substance other than hunches and stringing together abstract pieces of "evidence" to create some conspiratorial story line that always ends in DOOOOOOOM.

If you have a friend at NASA, ask him. If he is covering up a doomsday scenario he won't tell you, but you might glean some information from the manner in which he responds.

I'm curious to know what your NASA friend has to say. Please let us all know.




posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
The space shuttles were retired due to age and cost per launch. The shuttles were over 30 years old and the estimated cost per flight was 450 million dollars. It is just poor planning on NASA's part that they don't have a replacement craft ready to use.


That's what hits me "It is just poor planning on NASA's part that they don't have a replacement craft ready to use." that would be total BS from NASA. I think NASA has other space shuttles or smaller craft and maybe they are been launch from other places in the world withou us knowing. There have been several reports of smoke trails just like a big rocket will leave after launch this reports a from different parts of the world even from the sea.
So who knows.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I agree that there must be some back up that we don't know about, otherwise NASA would not have been shut down.

The recent attempt to militarize space and the success of the US' "rival nations" in the new space race are proof enough for me.

I don't know if NASA will be moving people into space, but you can wager that somewhere in some USG agency is a vehicle capable of doing just that. Perhaps NASA has been downgraded to unmanned vehicles only while another agency takes up, in earnest, the continued militarization of our immediate vicinity in space.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I could make the opposite argument. If NASA knew something catastrophic was going to happen, and as you state are preparing to launch the President and others into space, I would think they would need launches to continue and the funding pouring in order to amass supplies, flights, etc., to get the President out of harm's way prior to the event. You wouldn't be able to get enough people to space in just one flight. You would need many.

Further, since NASA projects contain a huge amount of untraceable monies, it would be the perfect vehicle to continue to siphon funds and use it to build private bunkers, etc., under the guise of developing a replica of something that would be able to survive in space and house people. People wouldn't think twice about NASA developing something for space that allows people to remain for longer periods of time and at less cost than the ISS. Especially since it's been talked about for years.

I think that NASA is just like every other major government project: way over budget, poorly planned for the long term, and it's abilities or objectives grossly overstated. Not to mention that it's riddled with billions of dollars in pure loss.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The U.S. Air Force has their X-37B shuttle.

In terms of what the shuttle program promised when it was started and what it actually provided, it was a failure. So now NASA is at a cross-roads on what to do next. Build a new state of the art shuttle fleet or deep-space missions either option has to be done on very limited funding so quite frankly this may be the beginning of the end for NASA.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns
 


................. out of subject.

sorry.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
I agree that there must be some back up that we don't know about, otherwise NASA would not have been shut down.

The recent attempt to militarize space and the success of the US' "rival nations" in the new space race are proof enough for me.

I don't know if NASA will be moving people into space, but you can wager that somewhere in some USG agency is a vehicle capable of doing just that. Perhaps NASA has been downgraded to unmanned vehicles only while another agency takes up, in earnest, the continued militarization of our immediate vicinity in space.


You will have your answer on or around Oct 28/11

D4rk Knight

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Memember Profile
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns
 


Your thread suggests that your friend has been downgraded in NASA and you were a victim of bad economic times and the aging shuttle fleet was not as economical as hoped and this is somehow tied into WHAT?

I noticed you did not comment in my thread in which I asked if NASA would hide or reveal an incoming disaster.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems that it is easier for people to claim that there is hiding rather than to say it in a thread asking the question.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns
 


Yes because our government and agencies have proven in the past they are brilliant with money. Are you smacking yourself in the head yet? The things this "friend" has told you aren't anything out of the ordinary. These thinvs have been explored many times over. There are always people trying to find better means of survival or adapting solar power to our every day lives to branch away from the burdens of nuclear power and other hazardous forms of energy.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns
 


Even if Nasa knew that something bad was going to happen, like another celestial body coming through our area and bothering us, it would be next to impossible to calculate it's path accurately, and know exactly what would happen. The space program shut down because it costs too much.



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ut oh, This is perhaps unfair as I am writing this after reading only the first sentence of the OP. Weren't we just warned about trusting information when it comes in the form of a third party. As in I know someone who knows someone or I know someone who works for this high security level of govt. Yada yada yada... Going back now to see what this person has to offer in the way of hearsay.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join