It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO OVNI pyramid around the world: It is time to remember

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Thanks for reply.Me too. I don't understand why those stupid scientist are trying to understand why or when or why those stupid Egyptian build the pyramids. I don't understand why they continue to write the same crap in thousands of books and thousands of videos of those stupids rocks. And now there is another stupid french architect dedicating ten years to study that pile of stones and posting this crazy ideas:

And finally I agree with you: why is all this people in this forum losing time writing me all this things? I am the stupid not them.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thanks for comments. I've been asking myself the same thing for years: Who cares why we forgot what hapenned in Giza, Stonhenge, Avebury,Nazca, Chichen Itza, Machu Pichu, Gobekli Tepe or Newgrange. It's not my problem that someone build more than 300 pyramids in China. The only pyramid that we have to care is the one we make of money and the rest is crap.I agree with you: it's better to forget.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks. At least one person in this forum watched my video. It is good to know that someone have a doubt.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

So you are skeptic-by-attitude and scholar? I can understand than been an skeptic you can have any opinion but been an scholar means that you are searching for some truth. I don't understand how convexes lines can be parallel.You will be the first one to know the results of my research.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Sure, you will be the first one to know the result. Very soon.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join