It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is this insanity going to end?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well the depopulation plan, is archived through war, Africa, Middle east, Asia etc etc, its all getting warmed up.

Like all species on this little blue planet, only the strong survive, and take what they need for there own survival, which is exactly whats going on right now across the globe, with the super powers, securing there survival.

If you want a prediction of the future, then study history, it constantly repeats.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
We have so much going on, earthquakes, financial apocolypse, vaccines, 9/11 msm lies, corruption at the highest levels of government, the list is endless. I am afraid, not for myself, but for my children and thier futures.

My cup is half full, rather than half empty. I am quite optimistic about the future and of the future of my offspring. I think that they will benefit from vaccines and medical advancement - guinea worm nearly eradicated, for example www.who.int...

I also think that earthquakes come and go and as we live in an area of low seismic activity, we’ll do just fine. Furthermore, I think democracy will strengthen across the world. Certainly, people are more free they were a few years ago – prove me I am wrong, but in your own words! I know it’s customary to think we live in a police state, but I have not noticed it nor do I think we do.

Originally posted by TheMindWar
What happens then? Do we ignore this corruption, we know that in the UK d notices are served when anything that can implicate tptb in somethin illegal.

Provide the proof to back up your stated assertion. Go on. Give us the proof.

www.dnotice.org.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

Am I the only one who thinks there are too many doom mongers and pessimists around. People need to get out a bit and do some travelling. Perhaps spend time off YouTube would be a good start.

Regards

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishman1985

Originally posted by Shamatt

Originally posted by fishman1985
interesting post... so glad I live in America where rifles are as common as pitchforks... u can go to a local flea market here and buy one!! Also if its that bad over where you are, sell your crap and come to our country over here. Pennsylvania is a GREAT state to live in...

Isn't inviting somone to the US for the freedom like inviting them to the Sahara for the sailing? lol

Don't wory OP - it is all jsut business as usuall. Nothing to wrry about.

What am I not free to do here, I emplore you do go into detail about what Im not free to do, would love to see what freedoms Im really missing.

People on this forum talk endlessly about the coming of the police state, the constant attacs on peoples freedoms, the all too often assults on your constitution. I was making a light hearted reference to that. lol? I think you get the picture, no need for any further indepth analasys.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join