It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is this insanity going to end?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
We have so much going on, earthquakes, financial apocolypse, vaccines, 9/11 msm lies, corruption at the highest levels of government, the list is endless. I am afraid, not for myself, but for my children and thier futures. So many people are waking up to the corruption at highest levels of banking and government that sooner or later there will be a spark that breaks the camels back.

What happens then? Do we ignore this corruption, we know that in the UK d notices are served when anything that can implicate tptb in somethin illegal. This shows us that its not just our governments that are corrupt, but our police, our security services and so forth.

The rights we need to fight against these illegal corrupt individuals has been taken away from us. For example the right to firearms etc...

What can we do? There is no way i can see people in power being held to account for any of the illegal shananigans they have been involved in.
Before you ask, what corruption etc... I point you to google and suggest you reasearch, peodphillia, bank fraud, illegal arms smuggling, government sponsored drug running. The damn list is endless.

After years of deliberation I can only see this going one of three ways. We fight for justice and get squashed by those with guns, we fight and somehow win, we do nothing and die from the depopulation planned by tptb.

And before you ask what depopulation plan, i suggest you reaserch, all though you may not have much time to research any longer.

So whats gonna happen, and don't say nothing because you know damn well something has to happen, there is too much distrust for it not to.

9/11 was the day of American Coup, when project endgame really started. And I believe its a 12 year project to coincide with the 21/12/2012 when the 100 year agreement between the Fed and the US government runs out.

So I ask again, what do you think is going to happen in the UK and US?
edit on 10-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typos

edit on 10-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: typos

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
My opinion?

Total societal collapse. It has to happen, it always does.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
interesting post... so glad I live in America where rifles are as common as pitchforks... u can go to a local flea market here and buy one!! Also if its that bad over where you are, sell your crap and come to our country over here. Pennsylvania is a GREAT state to live in...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Checklist of your talking points in this thread:

• earthquakes
  • financial apocolypse
  • vaccines
  • 9/11
  • msm lies
  • corruption
  • police
  • tptb
  • depopulation plan
  • project endgame
  • 21/12/2012
  • the Fed

Actual substance:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishman1985
interesting post... so glad I live in America where rifles are as common as pitchforks... u can go to a local flea market here and buy one!! Also if its that bad over where you are, sell your crap and come to our country over here. Pennsylvania is a GREAT state to live in...

Well, Pennsylvania is technically a "Commonwealth" rather than a "State", but I suppose we could argue that it can be considered both especially since the PA Constitution uses both terms.

Also, keep in mind that the term "Commonwealth" has deep historical roots, and this is commonly claimed at why it is still used. Although Constitutionally there is no actual noticeable difference between "State" or "Commonwealth".

The Four Commonwealths in the USA :
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Kentucky
Massachusetts

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Once the Government has confiscated all the weapons in the hands of the populace, well game over for them.

The line in the sand is drawn at that point. You and your fellow citizens should have rose up and resisted then, now it is to late.

Through out our collective history a most glaring fact emerges, When the Government removes the weapons from the citizen tyranny follows. This fact is 100% never in all of Human history has a Government removed the weapons that tyranny didn”t follow.

NEVER !

So, How stupid did you have to be to turn over your weapon in the first place ?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Once the Government has confiscated all the weapons in the hands of the populace, well game over for them.

The line in the sand is drawn at that point. You and your fellow citizens should have rose up and resisted then, now it is to late.

Through out our collective history a most glaring fact emerges, When the Government removes the weapons from the citizen tyranny follows. This fact is 100% never in all of Human history has a Government removed the weapons that tyranny didn”t follow.

NEVER !

So, How stupid did you have to be to turn over your weapon in the first place ?

I like what you are saying here, but we have to remember that most people are weak sheeple and would gladly do anything they are told so its not really his fault but prob more his forefathers. Also EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THERE EMERGENCY FOOD NOW BEFORE HYPERINFLATION OCCURS! Rice will be 5 fold of what it is now and 100 dollars will do nothing at a food store, buy the stuff now before its too late. SEEDS, WEAPONS, FOOD AND WATER GET THEM NOW!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There is no 100 year agreement with the fed.

The Fed's Charter does NOT expire. I know there was much grumbling about this "100 year charter" thing awhile ago, but if you read the actual Federal Reserve Act, you'll see that this expiring charter nonsense is just that, nonsense.

Previous US central banks had a time limit on their charter. Not the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

www.federalreserve.gov...

Now that you realize you are wrong on at least one of your points, will you be willing to revisit the others?

I agree with you that we are living in insane times - but wanted to clarify this point because many people still believe for some reason that the FRB's charter will be expiring soon. NO SUCH LUCK.

And finally, a musical theme to accompany your thread:

**The only full-length, studio version of this song I could find was with a squirrel video. The song itself is relevant though!
edit on 10-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Checklist of your talking points in this thread:

• earthquakes
  • financial apocolypse
  • vaccines
  • 9/11
  • msm lies
  • corruption
  • police
  • tptb
  • depopulation plan
  • project endgame
  • 21/12/2012
  • the Fed

Actual substance:

As I said, I point you to Google. Do your research while you still can. The information is there, and you are wrong, the talking point I stated clearly in the title.

Why don't you answer the question "Where will this insanity end"? Instead of just throwing up a list (which is very incomplete I hasten to add.)

We know TPTB want to depopulate the planet, what happens if the number of people waking up to the facts causes a knee jerk reaction from TPTB and they decide to just send up a few airliners and spray everyone to achieve depopulation?

These people are psychopaths IMHO, and they would be willing to do this if it meant a speedy conclusion to the thier endgame. IMHO they don't care about you or your family, there is no place for you and me in thier ideal world.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

We don't "know" anything regarding depopulation. We have circumstantial and indirect "evidence." We have some "whistle-blowers" who may or may not be telling the truth, either knowingly or unknowingly. I agree with you that the idea must have been talked about and MAY be being implemented in various ways, but we "know" nothing. We can only speculate.

You've got to be careful when stating what we "know" as fact, what you believe as a person, and what evidence you have to support any claim. I'm not saying I disagree, just that you are opening the door to attack when you make claims like this.

And if you ask me, the "American Coup" took place many years ago. If I had to give an exact date I would say 11/22/1963.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Non-violent, Non-Compliance protest do achieve results, over the short term. The Government will respond with small change just to get the protest off the street, however this is just Hegelian dialectics employed.

The only way through out Human history that significant lasting change has occurred is when a armed revolution is employed.

That is just a fact of history.

I DO NOT want to see an armed revolution in the United States. What I and most normal everyday citizen desire to see is our Government follow the law of the land, The Constitution of the United States. The complete disregard for our laws of the Criminal Federal Government has to end, if we are to survive as a nation.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
There is no 100 year agreement with the fed.

The Fed's Charter does NOT expire. I know there was much grumbling about this "100 year charter" thing awhile ago, but if you read the actual Federal Reserve Act, you'll see that this expiring charter nonsense is just that, nonsense.

Previous US central banks had a time limit on their charter. Not the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

www.federalreserve.gov...

Now that you realize you are wrong on at least one of your points, will you be willing to revisit the others?

I agree with you that we are living in insane times - but wanted to clarify this point because many people still believe for some reason that the FRB's charter will be expiring soon. NO SUCH LUCK.

And finally, a musical theme to accompany your thread:

**The only full-length, studio version of this song I could find was with a squirrel video. The song itself is relevant though!

OK, lets assume you are correct about the Federal Reserve and there is no 100 year agreement, although this is what I have heard from numerous sources. That doesn't change any of the facts that are highlighted in the post.

What other things did you want me to address, everything else I have posted is acurate. We know of the depopulation beliefs of tptb, we have winesses to the illegal child molestation stuff. We have proof of drug running, we have proof of gun running, we have proof of vaccines being dangerous, what are you saying, these things are good for us?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Isn't inviting somone to the US for the freedom like inviting them to the Sahara for the sailing? lol

Don't wory OP - it is all jsut business as usuall. Nothing to wrry about.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Non-violent, Non-Compliance protest do achieve results, over the short term. The Government will respond with small change just to get the protest off the street, however this is just Hegelian dialectics employed.

The only way through out Human history that significant lasting change has occurred is when a armed revolution is employed.

That is just a fact of history.

I DO NOT want to see an armed revolution in the United States. What I and most normal everyday citizen desire to see is our Government follow the law of the land, The Constitution of the United States. The complete disregard for our laws of the Criminal Federal Government has to end, if we are to survive as a nation.

Do you think tptb care if we have non-compliance, how is that going to bother them? This will just give them the excuse to clamp down very, very hard and do away with the first batch of people IMHO.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Isn't inviting somone to the US for the freedom like inviting them to the Sahara for the sailing? lol

Don't wory OP - it is all jsut business as usuall. Nothing to wrry about.

What am I not free to do here, I emplore you do go into detail about what Im not free to do, would love to see what freedoms Im really missing.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The cleansing will occur on literal Armageddon.

Sadly, the ptb will shed much mostly innocent blood between now and then.

The world's evils will be vividly displayed . . .

The deceitfully wicked hearts of most will be exposed.

However, THE RETURN OF THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS will set all to rights . . . finally.

God alone is our refuge. There is no other with any hope whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Where did I say these things are good for us? I don't meant to sound rude, please answer my honest question; Did you misread what I said or are you trying to put words in my mouth intentionally? Which one was it?

I'm saying show some proof. You can't make all these claims without evidence. You are saying we "know" certain things. Well if we "know" these things can you please post some evidence of this knowledge? I agree with you on many points but I choose different words when speaking about it. I don't claim to "know" anything that I cannot prove to others. Can you please show us where to go to confirm all of these theories? I would love to be able to tell people I "know!" This way they could "know" too!

I know you heard about the FRB's charter expiring from multiple sources. I am on the internet too, obviously in some of the same places as you. When I read about the FRB charter supposedly expiring in 2013 I looked up the actual act and the amending acts to verify this and found it to be FALSE. I've stopped getting "news" from these conspiracy sites. I rely on good old fashioned independent media for my news, not ATS, not gnn.tv, not Alex Jones..

www.law.cornell.edu...

When all my conspiracy site sources were lying to me it made me wonder what else they got wrong or had overexagerated.

Rather than read the bill I provided you with you come back saying I "might be right." Well, you could read the bill and confirm for yourself that I am.

By the way, the ONLY star and flag your OP earned was from me. I wasn't arguing your points but rather trying to get you to see that you presented them in a manner that invites attack. You presented personal opinion as fact, and you were provably wrong on at least one count. I was only trying to point out that our opinions are not fact and should not be presented as such.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

nada, its all gunna happen in AUS.

You know why?

CHOGM.

I cant even go into my own city sans a permit of sorts... my on my tod? nah, they'll thing Im a random bastard out to kill a pratt.......... well, that being beside the point... its my city, and we have snipers situated they say?

grrr... chogm... what an apt name. chokemgrrrr..

Heres the funny thing.. They are relaxing the booze laws in Fremantle. Why? Because our useless laws on drinking piss might confuse foreigners. OH DEAR ME... god forbid.. Hedy we have to live with these retarded laws 365 a year, but hey bring in dudes from god knows where, dont wana look silly. do we.. The fact we have such outdated and retarded laws alone is right on, but we change them to suit fancy pants..

we have to put up with it all the time, how backwards is Perth...

Good one yet again barnett you absolute clown.

the law? You have to be seated at a table on a sunday in order to buy a drink, and you have to buy ... chips. Oh yes, chips.. a MEAL in order to have adrink on sunday... or else sod off youre a bum. But not with the fancy pants... they can sit down as if in a proper bar... Yep.. change the laws for foreign snobs who might think we're god damn backwards.. Bawwhhw.. This is perth sonny jim be boyo - We ARE backwards..

groovy laws... we're 1980 guys, have a gander.. Oh no were not, hey we're 2011 now, you're here... we'll be back to 1980 once you all sod off and we're not visible..

Colin barnett, yo are a weak loser, and I hope yo get cancer and die painfully.. you weak little sug crap eating moron..

He has a .. well lets just say, isnt a good bloke in my opinion... for so may reasons... one, ignoring his constituents... being a big one, the garbage eating swine...

hrrrrrrr...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

We know TPTB want to depopulate the planet

We do?

what happens if the number of people waking up to the facts causes a knee jerk reaction from TPTB and they decide to just send up a few airliners and spray everyone to achieve depopulation?

Box office success and a promotional campaign at McDonalds?

Why don't you answer the question "Where will this insanity end"?

Do we know when this thread will end? I will be better apt to answer the question...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Care to explain how this could be accomplished? It would only work until one or two did not think it prudent to give over their weapons, then the shot heard 'round the world would be heard all over again. Americans will not just lay down for TPTB, they know it, and I know it. I am surprised that you do not know it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join