It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind-reader devices are the next step for TPTB own your thoughts??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I didn't put this thread in the Science & Technology topic, because the way I see, this subject hides a sinister plot for allowing TPTB literally owning people's mind.

The inner workings of the brain can now be read using low cost hardware

You don't have to be a Jedi to make things move with your mind.

Granted, we may not be able to lift a spaceship out of a swamp like Yoda does in The Empire Strikes Back, but it is possible to steer a model car, drive a wheelchair and control a robotic exoskeleton with just your thoughts.

"The first thing is to clear your mind…to think of nothing," says Ed Jellard; a young man with the quirky title of senior inventor.

We are standing in a testing room at IBM's Emerging Technologies lab in Winchester, England.

On my head is a strange headset that looks like a black plastic squid. Its 14 tendrils, each capped with a moistened electrode, are supposed to detect specific brain signals.

In front of us is a computer screen, displaying an image of a floating cube.

As I think about pushing it, the cube responds by drifting into the distance.

Admittedly, the system needed a fair bit of pre-training to achieve this single task. But it has, nonetheless, learned to associate a specific thought pattern with a particular movement.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 10/10/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

These mind-reader devices, which decode EM brainwaves into commands for controlling computers and other devices, are getting more and more improved and entering the market as a technology for making human life easier. But it doesn't take a NASA scientist to figure out that very soon we will see people in the streets wearing wireless mind-reader headsets connected to smartphones, laptops or tablets, "reading" others thoughts, interfering, inducing and even harming others minds.
Go figure what's gonna happen when these devices became enabled to connect with each other and process others thoughts, besides yours. People will be able to download and upload thoughts and will be a matter of few time before other people figure out how to hack into a mind-reader system and make attacks, inserting "trojan thoughts" in others minds. If this kind of technology is entering the market right now, imagine what the secret agencies and military already have and are using against the sheeple...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Thats the negative side of this tech but on the positive it potentially could be the catalyst that sets the human race finally free from all tyranny.

Imagine a single global consciousness, no secrets, no centralised power, no tyranny no war, majority rule, pure democracy.

And if your scared, just switch on your 'firewall'

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

Thats the negative side of this tech but on the positive it potentially could be the catalyst that sets the human race finally free from all tyranny.

Imagine a single global consciousness, no secrets, no centralised power, no tyranny no war, majority rule, pure democracy.

Mankind had 6.000 years, since Sumeria (not talking about pre-diluvian civilizations) to achieve global consciousness but all they achieved was wars, borders, enslavement, racial hate and all sort of conflicts. Everything in a time where psychic attacks were possible only by people trained into black occultism. Imagine what mankind will achieve in modern times, now that psychic attacks will be possible just by buying a small headset device.

For the record I''m not scared and you sound like a NWO advertiser.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Now it really is time for a tin foil hat or to sew a wire mesh into your baseball cap.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I think trying to read minds would be a jumbled find muck in most areas, unless the person was a lone. I would have to assume everyone's thoughts are on the same frequency or something, so you would hear everyone's thoughts, i think if you used it in a city you would loose your mind.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Well sure sounds like a lot of fear over this tech coming across in your thread.

And yes that's right I sound just like a NWO advertiser

You can spot them a mile off they are open minded and they can see both advantages and disadvantages of new technology, form balanced opinions for themselves and don't get taken in by blind ignorance and fear mongering.

Darn NWO advertisers!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Well sure sounds like a lot of fear over this tech coming across in your thread.

And yes that's right I sound just like a NWO advertiser

You can spot them a mile off they are open minded and they can see both advantages and disadvantages of new technology, form balanced opinions for themselves and don't get taken in by blind ignorance and fear mongering.

Darn NWO advertisers!

Be aware of the danger and warn people about it, is not be fear monger. Thought I wouldn't say that calling the a** holes who usually tell people "lets dance in the fire, because it's cool", fearless and brave, because they just wanna see as many people screwed as they can.

Darn NWO sold out drones.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Mankind had 6.000 years, since Sumeria (not talking about pre-diluvian civilizations) to achieve global consciousness but all they achieved was wars, borders, enslavement, racial hate and all sort of conflicts. Everything in a time where psychic attacks were possible only by people trained into black occultism. Imagine what mankind will achieve in modern times, now that psychic attacks will be possible just by buying a small headset device.

I respect your cynnicism, but i do not see the logic in it.
This is where the global consciousness is headed, & anyone who has put in an amount of effort into stilling their mind has discovered how easily you can pick up on others' thoughts. Most peoples' mind is that of a wild ape, clinging from thought to thought.
Let it be known that some good events have happened since the Sumer culture - loving accepting actions have taken place in this time period. Its not all black negativity, mage occultists pitting humanity against others as you may see it. The way you state an entire 6,000 years in such a way leaves me to question your awareness, or ignorance.

The solar system is gradually moving into higher vibrations, Higher Awareness, higher intellect. These changes take place in intervals of 12,000 years (for this particular shift we are eclipsing). This can cause great changes on the human psyche, among other things. I hope this aids in your understanding of why there can be "dark years" in our little glimpse of history, if not 1,000's of them.

Edit to Add: If you truly were in Agartha, you would have no need, or desire to write this, for you would have deeper understanding of the path we're on. Now wanting to go there will require some effort on your part.

edit on 10-10-2011 by survival because: to add note of OP's residence

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Here's a link for you all; Real-Life Jedi: Pushing The Limits Of Mind Control- BBC

And a link to my thread and thoughts on it (no point double posting); Real-Life Jedi: Pushing The Limits Of Mind Control THREAD

Scary stuff indeed.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Direct energy weapons are indeed used on some small segments of the population that's why you keep hearing the stories of Targted Individuals (TI's) from various countires, also i'v posted a video of Dondald Rumsfeld from a few years beack admiting there working on tech like this, it is indeed scary stuff.

As far as this technology being good by hooking us up to a matrix like system and "all being one" i say B.S we were made as separate human beings (if you want to be one be one with God or something like that) and i don't subscribe to hive mind thinking or being forced to connect to others in a hive mind way.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I wonder if you thought about a line of code that could crash or turn off the devices? How cool would that be?? Like superheros theres a prophecy by someone I think Baba Vanga that says superheros will arrive sometime. If this IS what they meant ama need a new pair of pants!!

WTF do they need a mind reader for anyway??

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
We can see it coming, this has been the subject of a few Hollywood b movies, where someone invents a device for recording thoughts/emotions.
The potential market for dreams/emotions etc would be huge, it would be just the distraction most of us will be looking for, everyone would be 'wired into the matrix' and everything will be trivialized.
Plugging your thoughts into a smartphone would be the ultimate folly IMO, unless it can be done without external control or influence, which is next to impossible.
Of course they want to know the contents of your mind, if i was them, so would i

This would be the IDEAL method of introducing subliminal thought changing suggestions directly into your brains, with absolutely no control.
Scary!
Even the idea that HAARP can generate thought disturbing LF waves is scary enough......
Where's that roll of tin foil?
(runs to the kitchen, clutching head).......
ETA; The plus side is being able to control a robot or computer directly without all this tedious TYPING....
edit on 12-10-2011 by playswithmachines because: Update

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Here's a documentary i came acorss that was on the History channel, it deals with the subject of mind control and in about 35 minutes in they start to talk about non lethal weapons and the chances it's being used today on unsuspecting victims which is where all this technology is headed.

www.personalgrowthcourses.net...

top topics

join