It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My name is Thought Forms.

I am a musician and for the most part a peacefull benevolant form of esotericka... though I've been having a great deal of trouble with my wisdom teeth, the painkillers I'm on at the moment aren't enough...

I've been denying ignorance the best I can since the day I was born.

I believe often in life you must compromise in a situation, but if you compromise yourself, who you really are, in a situation, then there's something wrong about that, whether commonly accepted or not.

Deny Hypocrisy.

Peace & love,
-TF

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtForms

Welcome to ATS!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanking you RiseAgainst... Glad to be here.
I'll keep an eye out for your posts around the place, I'm a longtime visitor to this site but only just got the membership so I think I've probably read a few already...

Peace,
-TF

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Welcome..Hope you have a good time here...Its a nice site..For real...So if you don't mind me asking..What instrument do you play..I was in 2 bands,however im now retired..I played lead and rhythm guitar and sang..And also played the cello as well.....And here is the hoot,Im a woman...Pretty cool>>Music runs in my family,my father has played all of his life and always wanted me in the band...Ive played guitar since the age of 12 and sang..my mother played music as well....Yes i miss it but cant do it anymore...Any ways welcome to ATS..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
I've also been having problems with my wisdom teeth. Feels like one of them wants to pop out the side of my face!

Not on or taking any painkillers though. (thats what they want you to do!)

Hope you enjoy it here at ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

Get t hem pulled...Had 2 at the same time pulled..With the pain killers it wasn't that bad......

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Welcome..Hope you have a good time here...Its a nice site..For real...So if you don't mind me asking..What instrument do you play..I was in 2 bands,however im now retired..I played lead and rhythm guitar and sang..And also played the cello as well.....And here is the hoot,Im a woman...Pretty cool>>Music runs in my family,my father has played all of his life and always wanted me in the band...Ive played guitar since the age of 12 and sang..my mother played music as well....Yes i miss it but cant do it anymore...Any ways welcome to ATS..

Epic reply!

I agree, this site has some very nice elements...and those elements I'm a big fan of...long time lurker of literature forums/threads... with regards to you having been in bands, a multi intrumentalist and that you're a woman that's just awesome basically. thats as cool as it gets in my books
and the way you talk about music I can tell its more than just a topic to you or 'something to do', its in your blood. its the same way with me....

It's a shame you can't play anymore, if it's possible then I hope something works out for you so you can again because sometimes it can be a little amnesiatic trying to remember what was so special about it until you're doing it again...I just remembered you asked me a question..sorry bout that...I've just made a desicion to write freeflowing on this website as I do everywhere else....meaning I write out my mistakes as they happen
guitar & singing mostly but I have keyboards and do alot of electronic stuff and in the last few years discovered the beauty of the sample and have taken my hands to a particular style of hip hop production too...I need music to survive....maybe not physically but definately for the heart & mind....so I'll always be doing something...whistling if I have too...

Peace eeks4, it was a pleasure to hear from you

-TF

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

Thankyou friend!

sometimes I forget that wisdom teeth issues are common as mud...I mean its nice to know I'm not alone!
I've got all 4 coming out, all in different directions, the worst is growing towards the back of my head and is getting really close to the jawbone & muscle, I gotta go to the dentist tomorrow and find out if I can get in earlier, I'm on a low income waiting list and have an appointment in a week...hopefully not long after that...might need to get in earlier tho...its pretty bad

oh and get some painkillers
the doc should give them to you straight away, even if its just panadol forte (%30 codeine) I've gone through 6 boxes in the last month or so (long waiting list) and if you follow the instructions your kidneys & liver will be fine

Peace,
-TF

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Hi ThoughtForms, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join