It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS comes too London stock exchange 15th October

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

They do it all the time,

Here is just an example no freedom of the press in London:

And members wonder why violence kicks off. The police provoke it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Also kicking off badly in rome

Numbers 200,000 riot in Rome:

The Police hitting with water cannons etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Occupy is happening in so many countries it gains momentum as I type, this is global disatisfaction, people of all walks of life are taking part.

What many don't understand these protest are not against the successful, they are against the greedy corporates an entirely different entity.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Ha ha, that's a good joke. Complaining about the free press in London and using a 100% Russian government controlled news agenct (rt.com) as your (er) proof.

Come on, at least try.

Regards

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Would rather listen to RT than a News Broadcasting owned by A individual who think it is okay for their employees to hack in to dead girl's Mobiles, just to get a story. RT has been covering these Protests long before the Main Stream Media even sniffed at them. RT, Press TV, I would pick them any day over Fox News CNN or Sky News,.
edit on 15-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LondonerBLV

Noone you know supports this !

Says more about your circle of friends than it does about how many people are interested in this tbh.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well now the police wanted them off the grounds of St Paul's Cathedral, The Canon Chancellor has rebutted the police's order by saying he was all for the Protestors to remain. Now there is slap in the face for the tptb!

The canon chancellor of St Paul's, Reverend Giles Fraser, said he was happy for people to "exercise their right to protest peacefully" outside the cathedral.

Dr Fraser added: "This morning early there was a line of police who were kindly trying to protect the cathedral but I thought that was unnecessary, so we brought them down and there's been no damage to the cathedral and it's been a very peaceful protest as far as I've seen."

BBC News
edit on 16-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join